JAV Actresses with Breast Implants

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
How about Ichika Himari? I think it's fake but I'm not sure
ichika-himari-7.jpg

ichika-himari-25.jpg

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
So is it real or not real?
They look fake to me. A bit too round when she has her arms extended like in the 2nde picture. The fact that movie pics are photoshopped doesn't help though. I should check a movie trailer to have a better view of her boobs haha.

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
They look fake to me. A bit too round when she has her arms extended like in the 2nde picture. The fact that movie pics are photoshopped doesn't help though. I should check a movie trailer to have a better view of her boobs haha.
They only photoshop the cover. The video gallery has nothing to do with photoshop. That's what she looked in the movie. Usually I can easily spot out fake boobs but this woman she is kind of chubby. As you can see she has big booty too which is pretty normal for chubby girls. But I am pretty much sure her boobs are fake now.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
They only photoshop the cover. The video gallery has nothing to do with photoshop. That's what she looked in the movie. Usually I can easily spot out fake boobs but this woman she is kind of chubby. As you can see she has big booty too which is pretty normal for chubby girls. But I am pretty much sure her boobs are fake now.
I watched a carribean movie and yeah, it's a difficult case lol. She keeps her arms around her boobs so you can't really see how they move when she's on her back.

striker01

Nov 14, 2016

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I would say real for Yuka Minase. Her boobs move well and follow gravity when she's on her back.

midd00784jp-4.jpg

Mar 19, 2017
Can anyone verify if Rina Uozumi is real or fake? How about Sasayama Nozomi?Yuko Kuremach?

I know the OP lists Anri Okita as without implant but can anyone also check her vids and tell if for sure she is 100% natural or not?

M1N0RA

Aug 13, 2012
I know the OP lists Anri Okita as without implant but can anyone also check her vids and tell if for sure she is 100% natural or not?

Just out of curiosity, what difference would it make?