JAV Actresses with Breast Implants

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I've seen small/medium fake breasts in JAV, like Tsubasa Amami, Kaori Maeda. Even small fake breasts are not very convincing. I think fake breasts are not as common in JAV is people here seem to think.

Sora Shiina seems very natural to me, both her face and body, for better and worse.

For some reason, I always thought Ayu Sakurai has fake breasts. I don't remember why. Maybe I confused her with a different actress, or maybe I am just an idiot.

Yes of course some girls have fake small breasts. Maybe Akiho Yoshizawa is the name you are looking for ?

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I've seen small/medium fake breasts in JAV, like Tsubasa Amami, Kaori Maeda. Even small fake breasts are not very convincing. I think fake breasts are not as common in JAV is people here seem to think.

Sora Shiina seems very natural to me, both her face and body, for better and worse.

For some reason, I always thought Ayu Sakurai has fake breasts. I don't remember why. Maybe I confused her with a different actress, or maybe I am just an idiot.

I don't think Tsubasa Amami's boobs fake, if its fake the surgeon have done terrible work :hihi:

Senna_4ever

Sep 9, 2016
How about Shunka Ayami?
a14e8c7840ffc77ceb128d86e3c29828.jpg

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
How about Shunka Ayami?
a14e8c7840ffc77ceb128d86e3c29828.jpg

They look real to me. However, her face changed a lot. Maybe it's just makeup (+ she grew up too). But I prefer her face in her early releases than now (that's why I switched to Airi Suzumura).

Sliu24

Mar 22, 2017
@Sliu24 wants my opinion on Yua Aida. I don't particularly want to wade in, but seems @Sliu4 will not stop until he hears an answer he likes.

Yua Aida was a top star back in her days but her last vid was 10 years ago. So I am not sure how relevant it is to talk about her. I had only a few vids, and she was good. But I can't say I was ever a huge fanboy.

Her tits don't look suspicious. Back in those days, big tits were not particular popular. So there's far less demand for surgery. Her tits were a bit loose and floppy . Perhaps that raised your suspicion? IMHO, that's not a reason to be suspicious. But should you believe my humble opinion? I said many times, I don't care that much about "real vs. fake" I only care they look real. Well I am not even sure I'm making sense. Yeah I just said, Shoko's look fake but I still like them. Yua Aida's tits look real (I believe they really are real) but if you put her (2007) vids next to current gen (2017) busty idols, she isn't that hot, is she?

Seems you are enjoying her vids, so why worry about it?
My suspicion was raised not because her tits were loose and floppy, but because of the weird squarish dented curve on the side of her right breast in the first 2 pictures of my original post. Just wanted to see what your guys opinion on it is all.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
  • Haha
Reactions: Taako

holyabdul

Jun 20, 2008
Those are nice implants. I guess if you already have some nice fat there, it helps to hide the implant beneath. And yes the nose was also what I first noticed. The face work is more obvious.

Too bad, since Jun Kusanagi used to have a natural amazing bod, I thought hers was real at first glance.

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
Fake, not fake? They just want to look good and present the best to all of us. I will still watch those fake boobs shaking violently and fantasise about fucking the ladies. Its all fantasy. Depends on how you look at them. If you go to Korea, most of them have gone under the knife for some form of plastic surgery. Now that is really terrible. JAV I don't think there are many. Even if your wife/gf goes for fake, she just hope you'll marry her someday and be proud of her on the streets. Enjoy folks.

Reactions: Supmop

rgnar

Not 19 forever
May 24, 2013
how about misa arisawa? after her comeback circa 2016 her breast grown larger and more firm

Mar 19, 2017
Can anyone tell me if Eri Yukawa uses implant or some other surgery or if she's 100% natural? If she uses some upgrades from surgery, did she have some natural boobs prior, how big were they, and how much of her current implant has upgraded her size from he natural jugs?

Is she 100% natural, 100% fake, or had some implants but mostly natural otherwise?

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
how about misa arisawa? after her comeback circa 2016 her breast grown larger and more firm

Boobs, Nose and lips, it seems. I would say her boobs are well done (judging from a movie trailer only), but I can't say the same for the nose and lips.

Can anyone tell me if Eri Yukawa uses implant or some other surgery or if she's 100% natural? If she uses some upgrades from surgery, did she have some natural boobs prior, how big were they, and how much of her current implant has upgraded her size from he natural jugs?

Is she 100% natural, 100% fake, or had some implants but mostly natural otherwise?

She looks natural.

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
I have always wondered if Kazama Yumi has had fake breasts or not? I have seen her really old uncensored work where she is much younger, and her tits are just as big, if not bigger.

It's really hard to tell. They don't seem much different apart.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
What about this young girl Mayuki Ito 伊藤舞雪 with impossible figures: 160cm tall, 88F-54-89

Do they look real?
KAWD-913.jpg

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
Didn't realize this until someone pointed it out, with Rina Hatsume changing her name to Hikari Mitsuki, she actually got breast implants that you can notice in DLIS-004.
View attachment 1501553
View attachment 1501548

Compare to her old boobs:
View attachment 1501574

At the least, they aren't huge, and there doesn't seem to be any visible scars under her boobs or around the areola like a lot of the poorly done ones have.

The actress formerly known as Rina Hatsume allegedly got some, what do you all think?