JAV Actresses with Breast Implants

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
in her duet with Akiho, her surprise acting was very convincing

Is it the movie where they are agents or something ?

her too perfect boobs are suspicious, but the possibility are only 10-20% I think, its looks more natural than fake

I'm more suspicious about her insane hips to waist ratio (just kidding). Pure perfection.

yes, that position made her boobs more clear its implants

like 2 volley balls hanging on her chest

Exactly ! I wonder how girls can think this will be better than small natural tits

Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Is it the movie where they are agents or something ?

the other one, they played as housewives

their vid as agents / spy was great too ;)

I'm more suspicious about her insane hips to waist ratio (just kidding). Pure perfection.

haha sometimes when I saw girls with far too perfect body like that makes me think is it natural ?

you know like Gal Gadot, I still can't believe all of her "tools" are natural

Exactly ! I wonder how girls can think this will be better than small natural tits

I think because they want to attract guys

they think with their small tits they can't be the center of attraction

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
the other one, they played as housewives

their vid as agents / spy was great too ;)

Oh I didn't know about this one. Thanks for the info !

haha sometimes when I saw girls with far too perfect body like that makes me think is it natural ?

you know like Gal Gadot, I still can't believe all of her "tools" are natural

it's understandable. They are like from another planet.

I like Gal Gadot a lot. I agree that she's also a very beautiful woman with a lot of charm.

I think because they want to attract guys

they think with their small tits they can't be the center of attraction

Yeah you're probably right. Around me, guys always talk about boobs when they talk about a hot girl. For exemple, bimbo on TV, they are like " did you see her big boobs ?". No matter if they were fake. I prefer smaller boobs but natural ones than fake big ones.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Oh I didn't know about this one. Thanks for the info !

you should watch it ;)

I think its one of the best from Yuma Asami

it's understandable. They are like from another planet.

I like Gal Gadot a lot. I agree that she's also a very beautiful woman with a lot of charm.

Gal Gadot's perfect bone structure, perfect face are too good to be real

Yeah you're probably right. Around me, guys always talk about boobs when they talk about a hot girl. For exemple, bimbo on TV, they are like " did you see her big boobs ?". No matter if they were fake. I prefer smaller boobs but natural ones than fake big ones.

me too, I prefer small natural boobs than big but fake

I don't know you guys in europe, but I'm used to small boobs, B cup (western standart) are very common here in asia, a lot of girls are A cup

but guys are same, we always talk about boobs when we talk about hot girls

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
you should watch it ;)

I think its one of the best from Yuma Asami

Added to my list ;)

Gal Gadot's perfect bone structure, perfect face are too good to be real

And she's a great Wonder Woman ! (fro: what I've seen in Batman v Superman).

me too, I prefer small natural boobs than big but fake

I don't know you guys in europe, but I'm used to small boobs, B cup (western standart) are very common here in asia, a lot of girls are A cup

but guys are same, we always talk about boobs when we talk about hot girls

In France, it seems that the average size is C cup.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Added to my list ;)

:top:

And she's a great Wonder Woman ! (fro: what I've seen in Batman v Superman).

not busty enough compare to the previous actress and cartoon, but she is modern version of wonder woman, Alicia Vikander play as the new Lara Croft, and she is great too I think

In France, it seems that the average size is C cup.

yes, I guess caucasian females have bigger boobs, more common to see D or double D cup

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
not busty enough compare to the previous actress and cartoon, but she is modern version of wonder woman,

Yep. Gina Carano could have been a good choice for a strong and beautiful Wonder Woman but Gal is probably a better choice because the acting is also important.

Alicia Vikander play as the new Lara Croft, and she is great too I think

I agree. She's like the Lara in the new video game.

yes, I guess caucasian females have bigger boobs, more common to see D or double D cup

Girls are bigger over here. And that can lead to fat bodies. Great example is Scarlett Johansson. Men are like "waoo, boobs, boobs" and when she wears a bikini :

58d4f680d63666c99e7c7af3a8bf565d.jpg

"Meh"

Asian girls are slender and don't have this problem I think. Sure, if you eat always fast food, you will gain wait but when I see short footages of the beaches in Japan (on TV), girls have a lot of time very good bodies, firm slender ones. I don't know if my sentence makes sense lol.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Yep. Gina Carano could have been a good choice for a strong and beautiful Wonder Woman but Gal is probably a better choice because the acting is also important.

Gina Carano not feminime enough to be wonder woman I think

I think if not Gal Gadot, the other good candidate are Alexandra Daddario

I agree. She's like the Lara in the new video game.

she would be better Lara Croft than Angelina Jolie ;)

Girls are bigger over here. And that can lead to fat bodies. Great example is Scarlett Johansson. Men are like "waoo, boobs, boobs" and when she wears a bikini :

View attachment 944982

"Meh"

yeah, I don't understand why a lot of guys are excited with Scarlett Johansson, don't see anything special from her

I think Kim Bassinger, Nicole Kidman, Naomi Watts, Kate Beckinsale and Brooke Shields are more hot than her (when they are younger)

for younger generation Jennifer Lawrence, Leelee Sobieski are more sensual I think

Asian girls are slender and don't have this problem I think. Sure, if you eat always fast food, you will gain wait but when I see short footages of the beaches in Japan (on TV), girls have a lot of time very good bodies, firm slender ones. I don't know if my sentence makes sense lol.

its is make sense, I mean we have fat asian girls too, but our genetics are different, there are more caucasian females with natural big boobs than asian females, but asian have younger face, caucasian females are more fast to looks old, I've a friend at that time she 14 years old but she looks like 18-19 years old

if I see slim asian girl with big boobs, oftenly started to suspect their boobs are fake or they use push up bra

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Gina Carano not feminime enough to be wonder woman I think

I think if not Gal Gadot, the other good candidate are Alexandra Daddario

Good choice, I've seen her in San Andreas and Texas Chainsaw Massacre (not a good movie, it's more like a teen horror movie)

she would be better Lara Croft than Angelina Jolie ;)

I hope so.

yeah, I don't understand why a lot of guys are excited with Scarlett Johansson, don't see anything special from her

I think Kim Bassinger, Nicole Kidman, Naomi Watts, Kate Beckinsale and Brooke Shields are more hot than her (when they are younger)

for younger generation Jennifer Lawrence, Leelee Sobieski are more sensual I think

I like Naomi Watts and Kate Beckinsale (I like Underworld). For young actresses, your choice are good too.

its is make sense, I mean we have fat asian girls too, but our genetics are different, there are more caucasian females with natural big boobs than asian females, but asian have younger face, caucasian females are more fast to looks old, I've a friend at that time she 14 years old but she looks like 18-19 years old

if I see slim asian girl with big boobs, oftenly started to suspect their boobs are fake or they use push up bra

Younger face is more important I think. I've seen couple times asian girls using push up bra (idols or singers).

To stay on topic, someone said that Akiho Yoshizawa boobs are fake.

snis00743jp-5.jpg

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Good choice, I've seen her in San Andreas and Texas Chainsaw Massacre (not a good movie, it's more like a teen horror movie)

San Andreas and Percy Jackson are her best played so far

don't like Texas Chainsaw Massacre the previous 2 are much better, more creepy

I like Naomi Watts and Kate Beckinsale (I like Underworld). For young actresses, your choice are good too.

Underworld are the best vampires vs werewolves movies so far, much better than Twilight

Younger face is more important I think. I've seen couple times asian girls using push up bra (idols or singers).

View attachment 945706

yes, many girls wear push up bra here

Akiho's boobs are real I think, while Minori Hatsune's boobs sometimes looks real sometimes suspicious, what do you think ?

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
View attachment 945706
Hmmm perhaps, I'd say there's a small but non-zero chance Akiho had done some enhancement. But that would mean she was literally flat-chested. Anyway, she's in the category "even if fake, still OK". I enjoy her vids. Probably the oldest performer that I'm into.

while Minori Hatsune's boobs sometimes looks real sometimes suspicious, what do you think ?
Yes! Great call! Another Barbie® chest. Can't be sure, but very suspicious. Oh... checks out her oldest vids, her tits were beautiful and natural at the beginning.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Yes! Great call! Another Barbie® chest. Can't be sure, but very suspicious. Oh... checks out her oldest vids, her tits were beautiful and natural at the beginning.

yes, her old boobs looks more natural

but if her boobs are faked its still looks good

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
San Andreas and Percy Jackson are her best played so far

don't like Texas Chainsaw Massacre the previous 2 are much better, more creepy

I agree, the atmosphere is much more creepy.

Underworld are the best vampires vs werewolves movies so far, much better than Twilight

:top:

yes, many girls wear push up bra here

Akiho's boobs are real I think, while Minori Hatsune's boobs sometimes looks real sometimes suspicious, what do you think ?

Hmmm perhaps, I'd say there's a small but non-zero chance Akiho had done some enhancement. But that would mean she was literally flat-chested. Anyway, she's in the category "even if fake, still OK". I enjoy her vids. Probably the oldest performer that I'm into.

Akiho's also look real to me, in fact, it surprised me a bit when I read comment of a guy somewhere else thinking hers might be fake. Her body is still hot, a raw model for all actresses.

Minori, I've seen only one movie of her, it was a harem with Yuma Asami, Ai Ayama, Akiho and some other actresses (ONSD-340 ). It was in 2009. I saw some recent movie trailers and her boobs seem pretty similar to me.

ipz00304jp-9.jpgscreenshot.jpg
(one of her most recents)

soe00225jp-1.jpgsoe00289jp-1.jpg
(debut)

Now I want to watch her movies haha

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I made that judgement based on a few covers:
5hzj.jpg
5e2t.jpg

They look too perfect. But maybe I made that reply too immature. Covers that look too good might be fake photos not fake boobs. So challenged by @darksider59 I look for her in my collection, ok found MIDE-341, from mid-2016.

So quick scan... At around 36 minutes 5 men were molesting her tits, damn her tits are so soft and so beautiful. More scan... awesome this vid is excellent for boob inspection. Well conclusion: I'm 100% satisfied, either her boobs are natural or the doctor deserves a Nobel prize. (and the guy who did the Photoshop should be taken to a back alley and ass-r***ing)

Freaking incredible for a 10 years AV veteran eh?

Reactions: darksider59

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Akiho's also look real to me, in fact, it surprised me a bit when I read comment of a guy somewhere else thinking hers might be fake. Her body is still hot, a raw model for all actresses.

some guys can't think correctly, remember that guy who believe Maria Ozawa is a transexual ? :D

Minori, I've seen only one movie of her, it was a harem with Yuma Asami, Ai Ayama, Akiho and some other actresses (ONSD-340 ). It was in 2009. I saw some recent movie trailers and her boobs seem pretty similar to me.

View attachment 946967View attachment 946968
(one of her most recents)

View attachment 946969View attachment 946970
(debut)

Now I want to watch her movies haha

I don't know its only me or you guys can notice it too, from these pics for me her boobs looks a bit different

but once again, her boobs doesn't distrubing, I love her beautiful boobs :cinta:

5hzj.jpg
5e2t.jpg

They look too perfect. But maybe I made that reply too immature. Covers that look too good might be fake photos not fake boobs. So challenged by @darksider59 I look for her in my collection, ok found MIDE-341, from mid-2016.

So quick scan... At around 36 minutes 5 men were molesting her tits, damn her tits are so soft and so beautiful. More scan... awesome this vid is excellent for boob inspection. Well conclusion: I'm 100% satisfied, either her boobs are natural or the doctor deserves a Nobel prize. (and the guy who did the Photoshop should be taken to a back alley and ass-r***ing)

yup

Last edited:
Reactions: darksider59

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
5hzj.jpg
5e2t.jpg

Since I saw pretty horrible covers (ugly photoshop work), I always take a look to screenshots or trailers to really see how a girl look like. I don't know why they do such modifications on covers, it's stupid.

I wonder if she's still active as her last movie was released in september. I let go 2 actresses from my collection (lack of interesting movies even if one was really really active) so I'm hunting haha.

some guys can't think correctly, remember that guy who believe Maria Ozawa is a transexual ? :D

Oh yeah, I almost forgot that one. Hilarious !

I don't know its only me or you guys can notice it too, from these pics for me her boobs looks a bit different

but once again, her boobs doesn't distrubing, I love her beautiful boobs :cinta:

Well, she isn't in the same position and there might be some photoshop too since it's from the R18 images (except the 2, they're not a movie screenshots with time on it etc).

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Since I saw pretty horrible covers (ugly photoshop work), I always take a look to screenshots or trailers to really see how a girl look like. I don't know why they do such modifications on covers, it's stupid.

yes too much photoshop are ruined the beauties

hate "doll skin" too :(

I wonder if she's still active as her last movie was released in september. I let go 2 actresses from my collection (lack of interesting movies even if one was really really active) so I'm hunting haha.

currently not active, wish she will active again soon

btw Eri Hosaka have releasing new vids again ;)

Oh yeah, I almost forgot that one. Hilarious !

:D

Well, she isn't in the same position and there might be some photoshop too since it's from the R18 images (except the 2, they're not a movie screenshots with time on it etc).

from what I see, her boobs from S1 era are looks a bit different compare to her Idea Pocket era

but it could be wrong

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
btw Eri Hosaka have releasing new vids again ;)

Hot girl, I remember a movie where she's fucking her "brother" in the bath and her dad kocks on the door.

from what I see, her boobs from S1 era are looks a bit different compare to her Idea Pocket era

but it could be wrong

We need an expert :haha: