JAV Actresses with Breast Implants

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Waxaxa

Mar 12, 2015
Or (3) it proves you're bad at detecting them for one reason or another. I noticed it in the first movie of hers that I saw.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Or (3) it proves you're bad at detecting them for one reason or another. I noticed it in the first movie of hers that I saw.
No no no. It's all about you, you are awesome. I vote you the President of United States. He's amazing, believe me.

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
yeah you should watch those legendary big boobs ;)

Rio Hamasaki, Yuma Asami, Nana Aoyama, Ai Sayama, @ you

I would also add Sora Aoi to the list of legendary big boobs. A lesser know but nice boob jav is Saki Tsuji.

Yep. Gina Carano could have been a good choice for a strong and beautiful Wonder Woman but Gal is probably a better choice because the acting is also important.

Gina Carano not feminime enough to be wonder woman I think

I think if not Gal Gadot, the other good candidate are Alexandra Daddario

I think that Torrie Wilson would had made a great Wonder Women. She hot and beautiful plus she was a fitness model. Unfortunately she is probably too old now. She still looks great but Hollywood is all about spring chickens. If

Reactions: Supmop

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I think that Torrie Wilson would had made a great Wonder Women. She hot and beautiful plus she was a fitness model. Unfortunately she is probably too old now. She still looks great but Hollywood is all about spring chickens. If

Torrie is still very fit, I was amazed to see recent pics of her, as she left WWE in 2008. I agree that Hollywood and age ...

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I would also add Sora Aoi to the list of legendary big boobs. A lesser know but nice boob jav is Saki Tsuji.

agree, sorry forget to mentioned Sora Aoi and Saki Tsuji

Saki Tsuji less popular, she have cute big boobs, her duet with Rio Hamasaki was awesome

yes, older candidates automatically disqualified, hollywood looking for younger actress

same with Lara Croft's character

striker01

Nov 14, 2016
Looks like newcommer Shoko Takahashi has implants.

View attachment 950937

such a shame since she has a nice body.

View attachment 950938

View attachment 950939
Are you sure Shoko? They can look a little bit too perky in pictures, but in her videos they look extremely soft and giggle a lot. It's always hard to tell with Japanese girls but hers are too squishy for being fake.
https://gfycat.com/BitesizedMediocreAmericanbadger
https://gfycat.com/ImperturbableScientificKillerwhale

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
Torrie is still very fit, I was amazed to see recent pics of her, as she left WWE in 2008. I agree that Hollywood and age ...

Yes she still looks good and seems to be in amazing shape. While she doesn't look the same as she did during her heyday in the wwe and fitness modeling. She still one hell of a beauty.

agree, sorry forget to mentioned Sora Aoi and Saki Tsuji

Saki Tsuji less popular, she have cute big boobs, her duet with Rio Hamasaki was awesome

Saki Tsuji is one of my all time favorite she was cute, she had an amazing body with some killer curves of a petite women. Rio Hamasaki was also awesome. Did you know she did an uncensored video recently? i think its for the last couple of months.

yes, older candidates automatically disqualified, hollywood looking for younger actress

same with Lara Croft's character

Which sucks. Especially when the actress still look amazing and would be perfect fits for the role.

Reactions: darksider59

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Saki Tsuji is one of my all time favorite she was cute, she had an amazing body with some killer curves of a petite women. Rio Hamasaki was also awesome. Did you know she did an uncensored video recently? i think its for the last couple of months.

yes I just noticed about that uncenssored from this forum member, seems she will back to AV bussiness *hopefully*

Which sucks. Especially when the actress still look amazing and would be perfect fits for the role.

yes

ex AV actress turn journalist also said the same : japanese market prefer fresh young innocent inexperience girls :(

Reactions: StageNinja47

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
so that uncenssored vid actually was shot few years ago ? so no new appearence from Rio Hamasaki ?
It seems. Plus same uncensored movies can be released by several studios, it's annoying because you think it's a new vid and at the end, it isn't.

Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
It seems. Plus same uncensored movies can be released by several studios, it's annoying because you think it's a new vid and at the end, it isn't.

yup, thats the annoying from uncenssored, they oftenly re released old vids :(

seems Rio Hamasaki comeback still far :(

Sliu24

Mar 22, 2017
Yua Aida has been my favorite for years. Never questioned if she had fake breasts until I noticed an odd shape in the 1st and 2nd pics I've attached. I still think her breasts are natural based on the third and fourth pics. I included those just for comparison. What do you guys think of the first two pics? Implants or just loose skin? I'd be really surprised if they were fake.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 105
  • image.png
    image.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 100
  • image.png
    image.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 113
  • image.png
    image.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 96
Last edited:

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
Just found out Sakura Kirishima's boobs were fake. It's too firm. Disappointed... :(
I'm confused about Yumeno Aika's ones. Cant say if it's fake or not.

dinhbang123

Feb 27, 2009
すみれ美香, don't know what her name on english, look pretty fake to me but still great looking at. Fake or not i really don't care as long as it looks great like this, anyone know any similiar boobs or body like her? She will be very popular soon i believe.

dvaj00222pl.jpg

dvaj00222jp-5.jpg

dvaj00222jp-9.jpg

Reactions: vesania999