JAV Actresses with Breast Implants

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
I've seen all her videos and I've never suspected them to be fake. But then again I rarely pay attention to boobs, I'm more smitten by her pretty face and smile.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Yeah, she is such a cutie OMG. I wonder why I didn't give her a chance before. I watched some parts of ABS-204 yesterday for verification about the DMM comment, and just her slow kisses are hot. Definitively GF/wife material.

Reactions: needs more loli

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
If you really want to know one way or the other, ask the actress on her Twitter.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Yua Mikami boobs are the same size as when she was in SKE48 so I wouldn't say they are fake since nobody talked about it online (from what I searched). And SKE wotas would have talked if they had doubts.

img20130719223100837.jpg

Reactions: ding73ding

keys00

Nov 21, 2015
53102791812200736250.jpg

^Mona nowadays. Dried out or had implants removed? I'd sooner say she got implants removed.

I'm wondering which movie that is. Because I can't find any actual movie in which her breasts look like this. :confused:
Her breasts always looked the best on the front cover of her movies. :D On the thumbnails as well as in the movie there weren't as good looking as there ;) , also they still looked a lot better than on this pictures. I hope everything is okay with her. :(

I guess that's her latest movie (also it was released 2014/11/07): http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=sora041/

View attachment 408506
So do you guys think Mona had implants or her size just fluctuated before and after pregnancy? Looking at some of her earlier work, those are some pretty juicy, natural looking boobs.

h_127ysn00387jp-8.jpg

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I am not adding anything to the fake vs. real question on Momoko, Mikami, Uehara, Mona etc. They (except Mona) all look good, which matters, what % is real doesn't matter to me. Actually there's a high percentage chance that any busty girl on the AV scene have had some enhancement. As long as they don't look like (hows another poster phrase it?) silicone balloons or deformed during sex, I'm happy.

Would you explain that picture please?? Mikami is the girl in pink bikinis right? Is that from SKE48 promotion?

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
I doubt Mona had implants. Pregnancy often does a BIG number on the physique of women--especially with breasts and ESPECIALLY if they breast-feed.

Don't gauge a model's actual breast size by box cover art. You might be disappointed when you see the actual movie.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Would you explain that picture please?? Mikami is the girl in pink bikinis right? Is that from SKE48 promotion?

Yes. Yua Mikami (Momona Kito) is the girl wearing the pink bikini. The photo is from a magazine photoshoot during her SKE time. Her boobs seem to be the same for me.

SKE48 Momona Kito and Seira Sato Precious Girls on Young Animal Magazine 008.jpg

Reactions: ding73ding

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
How does a little saline padding destroy your teen crush? I just don't understand. I might understand if you are having her as steady girlfriend or wife or mistress then yeah, you may care more than just the appearance. You may want to know how they feel in your hands...

Speaking of which I just realize I have never definitively handled fake boobs. I have seen a lot of fake paird in the flesh (strip clubs, topless bars etc) but never to touch a pair and then say... oh they looked real from afar but when I grab them they feel different. HA

Anyone care to share any experience? If I can detect a fake pair by sight, just due to my bias, I wouldn't put much effort (money) to have a chance to feel them up, but if they look fine and I also can feel them up, I've never detected a fake pair by touch.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Sorry I have to know!!!!

Momoko is my TEEN CRUSH :p and that was before I even found out her name is Momoko (at least according to English websites her vids appeared on and her DVD cover title)! :oops: Sorry been having fantasie with her in bed for over 4 years with a special joystick that I MUST KNOW:mad:!

For me, her boobs are naturals.

laser168

Jun 10, 2013
So do you guys think Mona had implants or her size just fluctuated before and after pregnancy? Looking at some of her earlier work, those are some pretty juicy, natural looking boobs.

h_127ysn00387jp-8.jpg

due to pregnancy the boobs will increase by 2 cup for example if you are already C cup than you become E cup. and also the tits area will be darker & darker that's why even after pregnancy some women have a hard time getting rid of the dark area as it's not very nice.

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
Last edited:

delsimfol

Jun 9, 2013
I could verify that the breasts of Momoka and Rio, are false, since you can see the scar under the fold of the breast, and in most of the times it is covered with makeup and the direct illumination does not let you see details.
juc690B.HD.wmv_snapshot_00.23.10_[2017.02.21_02.04.15].jpg juc690B.HD.wmv_snapshot_00.23.20_[2017.02.21_02.06.57].jpg pppd127B.HD.wmv_snapshot_00.58.01_[2017.02.19_05.15.45].jpg
In this last image, thanks to the body oil, you can see more clearly the scar reddened under the breast.
jufd183C.HD.wmv_snapshot_00.49.26_[2017.02.19_03.54.38].jpg

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I could verify that the breasts of Momoka and Rio, are false, since you can see the scar under the fold of the breast, and in most of the times it is covered with makeup and the direct illumination does not let you see details.
View attachment 937283 View attachment 937284 View attachment 937285
In this last image, thanks to the body oil, you can see more clearly the scar reddened under the breast.
View attachment 937286
Nope. That's natural crease due to heavy tits. You don't seem to know scar patterns of breast surgery.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Nope. That's natural crease due to heavy tits. You don't seem to know scar patterns of breast surgery.

I agree. It doesn't look like a scar. And even hidden with makeup, it would be noticeable as the movie goes since the boobs will be licked,touched, ... And in those soap movies, I suppose the oil would remove the makeup.
Those screenshots remove any suspicion.

What I can say about those images is that I need to watch another Rio Hamasaki movie soon (just watch 2 of Momoka 2 weeks ago, something like that). Legendary big boobs ! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Supmop