JAV Actresses with Breast Implants

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I said it many times, but it's worth repeating. It doesn't matter if a pair of boobs are fake or not, it only matters if they look fake, especially in every sexual positions. Actually in the end the real absolute final judgement is if they look good.

What really turns me off isn't scar, but misshapen breast. As the idol moves and especially big tits tends to jiggle it's very likely that fake tits deform, that's a huge turn off. Pretty much I will avoid watching this girl's vids forever. Luckily it's very rare in JAV.

The second worst surgical sin is tits that are over-inflated and they fail to respond to gravity and/or look rubbery when squeezed. There a few top or near-top idols in this category. I don't know for sure if they are fake, but in my mind they are fake and that's all that matter. It's not a prejudice, because I still occasionally watch a scene involving these balloon idols and I look at them and everytime same result: "don't look good to me".

When you look at a busty girl, if you don't detect misshapen or deformation, that's test 1 passed. Then you check if they sag realistically, and you should adjust for age, young is perky, old is saggy. Final check is the rest of the body, waist, ass, even arms, legs, face and neck. If she has low body fat everywhere but sports huge melons, that's suspicious. If the nipples are too small, too neat too perfect, that's also suspicious.

What I found out, the super busty idols (H-, I-, J- cups) tend to look real to me. It's those generic quite-busty girls (E-, F- cups) that tend to give me the doubt.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I agree. It doesn't look like a scar. And even hidden with makeup, it would be noticeable as the movie goes since the boobs will be licked,touched, ... And in those soap movies, I suppose the oil would remove the makeup.
Those screenshots remove any suspicion.

What I can say about those images is that I need to watch another Rio Hamasaki movie soon (just watch 2 of Momoka 2 weeks ago, something like that). Legendary big boobs ! :rolleyes:

yeah you should watch those legendary big boobs ;)

Rio Hamasaki, Yuma Asami, Nana Aoyama, Ai Sayama, @ you

Reactions: StageNinja47

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
yeah you should watch those legendary big boobs ;)

Rio Hamasaki, Yuma Asami, Nana Aoyama, Ai Sayama, @ you

Yep, I already have some movies of Rio Hamasaki, Yuma Asami and Nana Aoyama. I wish they were still in the business. It's hard to find girls like them : big boobs, aura and skills. To be honest, I'm getting tired of Rion and those past days, I was thinking about deleting her movies. The only recent movie that seems interesting is SNIS-787 but I doudt she's taking a dick in her mouth in this one.

Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Yep, I already have some movies of Rio Hamasaki, Yuma Asami and Nana Aoyama. I wish they were still in the business. It's hard to find girls like them : big boobs, aura and skills. To be honest, I'm getting tired of Rion and those past days, I was thinking about deleting her movies. The only recent movie that seems interesting is SNIS-787 but I doudt she's taking a dick in her mouth in this one.

+1

same with me, still don't find new girls who equal with those legend, Chinami Sakura is good but lack of aura, Aimi Yoshikawa and Honoka Orihara fall to small production vids too soon :(

while girls like Naomi and Rion, their performances still below standart I think

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
+1

same with me, still don't find new girls who equal with those legend, Chinami Sakura is good but lack of aura, Aimi Yoshikawa and Honoka Orihara fall to small production vids too soon :(

while girls like Naomi and Rion, their performances still below standart I think

I didn't know Chinami Sakura. But when you compare to Yuma, Rio or Nana, now it's nearly impossible to find girls as beautiful too. China Matsuoka and Sakura Kirishima
could have been the next top girls in the big boobs category as they fit the criteria but they are already retired (I guess without her accident, China would still be active).

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I didn't know Chinami Sakura. But when you compare to Yuma, Rio or Nana, now it's nearly impossible to find girls as beautiful too. China Matsuoka and Sakura Kirishima
could have been the next top girls in the big boobs category as they fit the criteria but they are already retired (I guess without her accident, China would still be active).

China Matsuoka could be great star if she doesn't suffer from horrible accident :(

she still have ambition in AV, I think she would continue her career after her contract with SOD expired

btw just noticed Megu Fujiura released new vids with various other studios, this would be a good or bad news, could mean she became freelancer or sign she will retire soon

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
China Matsuoka could be great star if she doesn't suffer from horrible accident :(

she still have ambition in AV, I think she would continue her career after her contract with SOD expired

Is she still in contract with SOD ?

btw just noticed Megu Fujiura released new vids with various other studios, this would be a good or bad news, could mean she became freelancer or sign she will retire soon
I saw couple of trailers of her. I think she did a movie with Ai Sayama. Well, let's hope she is now a freelancer.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Is she still in contract with SOD ?

I think the contract expired when she can't performed anymore

I meant if the accident never happen, she will continue her AV career even she not with SOD anymore

I saw couple of trailers of her. I think she did a movie with Ai Sayama. Well, let's hope she is now a freelancer.

I hope she will do more variations ;)

Reactions: darksider59

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I think the contract expired when she can't performed anymore

I meant if the accident never happen, she will continue her AV career even she not with SOD anymore

Okay, it makes sense indeed.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Well guys this is the implant thread, not busty thread... So... let's try to nominate some fake or suspicious tits. Of the S-class or A-class idols, two of them stand out that I am pretty suspicious. No evidence that they are fake but they just don't look so convincing. Kurea Hasumi and Ichika Kamihata... not particular busty and definitely no clear signs of surgery... wait... checking some pix before I hit post... maybe it's Ichika's nose, not her tits that drive me nuts. Ahh... ok let's name a replacement, Kirara Asuka. Yep... Kurea and Kirara, two pairs that just don't work for me.

How about you? Name your suspicious tits.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Well guys this is the implant thread, not busty thread... So... let's try to nominate some fake or suspicious tits.

My bad ;)

Of the S-class or A-class idols, two of them stand out that I am pretty suspicious. No evidence that they are fake but they just don't look so convincing. Kurea Hasumi and Ichika Kamihata... not particular busty and definitely no clear signs of surgery... wait... checking some pix before I hit post... maybe it's Ichika's nose, not her tits that drive me nuts. Ahh... ok let's name a replacement, Kirara Asuka. Yep... Kurea and Kirara, two pairs that just don't work for me.

Kurea Hasumi's boobs are horrible.It looks like an american boob job. Another obvious case : Anna Okina (Miho Ichiki). She was quoted in the plastic surgery disasters thread but not here yet. It looks like someone just glued two balls on her chest.

Reactions: ding73ding

Waxaxa

Mar 12, 2015
Kurea Hasumi / Kirara Asuka
both obviously fake. Kirara's were very well made, but time takes it's toll.

There's Urumi Narumi aka Rika Mari who just looks worse each passing year and her boobjob seems to get more obvious.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Well guys this is the implant thread, not busty thread... So... let's try to nominate some fake or suspicious tits. Of the S-class or A-class idols, two of them stand out that I am pretty suspicious. No evidence that they are fake but they just don't look so convincing. Kurea Hasumi and Ichika Kamihata... not particular busty and definitely no clear signs of surgery... wait... checking some pix before I hit post... maybe it's Ichika's nose, not her tits that drive me nuts. Ahh... ok let's name a replacement, Kirara Asuka. Yep... Kurea and Kirara, two pairs that just don't work for me.

some that have too perfect shape and anti gravity are suspicious I think

Kurea Hasumi
kurea-hasumi.jpg

Kirara Asuka
kirara-asuka-5.jpg

Cocomi Sakura
cocomi-sakura-12.jpg

Mika Kayama
mika-kayama.jpg

Ema Kisaki
ema-kisaki-6.jpg

Miho Ichiki
miho-ichiki-21.jpg

Ryou Narushima
ryu-narushima-3.jpg

Serina Hayakawa
serina-hayakawa-3.jpg

Reactions: ding73ding

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013

I really miss Yuma Asami. She was amazing. Her body was amazing and I really love it. Her H-cup breast where amazing plus she had an angel's smile. She always look so happy and enthusiastic look in her face while giving a BJ.

both obviously fake. Kirara's were very well made, but time takes it's toll.

There's Urumi Narumi aka Rika Mari who just looks worse each passing year and her boobjob seems to get more obvious.

Kirara Asuka boobs look amazing in her more recent movies. Maybe she got a tune up. but it still choose to believe that they are real until she says over wise.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I really miss Yuma Asami. She was amazing. Her body was amazing and I really love it. Her H-cup breast where amazing plus she had an angel's smile. She always look so happy and enthusiastic look in her face while giving a BJ.

+1

she have very good acting skill too, she is a very rare gem in AV

Reminds me of Shion Fujimoto, who also most probably wears implants

yes Shion Fujimoto also suspicious

Reactions: StageNinja47

Lim3lighT

Mar 24, 2014
fairly certain that Kirara Asuka's are fake, but for me she's at the tier where they look realistic enough they don't bother me.

Usually hate implants like Kurea Hasumi's but something about her appearance looking so plastic anyway makes it attractive to me. Obviously false but still hot.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014

+1

she have very good acting skill too, she is a very rare gem in AV

I agree. In SOE-001, she has tears falling down while she's doing her deepthroat and she's smiling at the same time, so freaking hot !

some that have too perfect shape and anti gravity are suspicious I think

Cocomi Sakura
View attachment 942820

I never had suspicion on this beauty

https://gfycat.com/ifr/CarefreeEagerBluegill

They move a lot.

vlcsnap-2017-03-04-14h32m39s790.png vlcsnap-2017-03-04-14h40m00s360.png vlcsnap-2017-03-04-14h40m27s235.png

:cinta::dead:

yes Shion Fujimoto also suspicious

I was thinking she was hot for a gyaru but after seeing a trailer where she's completely naked, ouch ! Ugly implants
84okax00169jp-2.jpg

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I agree. In SOE-001, she has tears falling down while she's doing her deepthroat and she's smiling at the same time, so freaking hot !

in her duet with Akiho, her surprise acting was very convincing

her too perfect boobs are suspicious, but the possibility are only 10-20% I think, its looks more natural than fake

I was thinking she was hot for a gyaru but after seeing a trailer where she's completely naked, ouch ! Ugly implants
View attachment 943765

yes, that position made her boobs more clear its implants

like 2 volley balls hanging on her chest