JAV girls with short/cropped hair?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Unda

Mar 3, 2013
What the title says. I'm looking for girls with short and/or cropped hair. Any help would be appreciated.

fac_kiu

Never say hopeless
Oct 30, 2009
Nagomo momono :notagain:

Mar 28, 2008
What you are looking for fellow short-hair-loving-enthusiast is Mio Oichi. Too bad she disappeared like a ghost after 5 or 6 films was it O__o

Kanon Imai is another

A new AV debuttee Ryo WSS-228

Cocomi Naruse when she puts on a short hair wig. She pulls off short and long hair well.

Misaki Oishi

Yuki Makoto <--- Followed this girl from when she began till she retired and then went into uncensored.

Nagomo momono :notagain:
Her hair is shoulder length or past it a bit.

fruxano

Nov 1, 2008
There's a series that caters to this, it has "first short cut" in the title or something like that. KAWD brand I think.

keanurefresh

Jun 7, 2013
Mizuno Asahi

1iene314pl.jpg

Reactions: GohanTenno

periph

Sep 28, 2012
Aino Kiishi and Rio went through a recent phase with short hair. Didn't really like it but they're both hot enough to make it work. More of turn on with longer hair though.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I have been trying to track down some vids from an old JAV company that no longer produces videos. The company was called "Woman". I describe their main hook in a discussion I started called,
Does anyone remember a Japanese AV company called "Woman"?
If you do, please reply at that discussion area. I don't want to disrupt the discussion taking place here. Pretty sure that'd be a violation of the rules. Thanks for your cooperation.

-Gohan

please give me the clue what their movie code ?

I think I know which company that you mean

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
its much more easy to find using the girl's name

Sakura Aida, Asahi Mizuno, Saryu Usui, Imari Morihoshi, Yuzu Ogura

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I just found out that company went bankrupt a few years back and NONE of their videos have been available since. My last hope is to scour Asian Screens, see if I can guess the first few characters of the movie code. It's gotta be some variation of the word "Woman"...thanks for your concern, Supmop. It's much appreciated!

so far that I know its only called as : Woman, the movie code WTK

some of their movies as available on various resources. not much, but you can try to collect them ;) its happened to other companies that went bankrupt too, like Beauty and others, their works rare to find but still possible to get it

Reactions: GohanTenno

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008