Your favorite JAV actress with short hair?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
MKMP-390
Nako Hoshi
Lifting Of The Ban On Raw Vaginal Cum Shot 3 Production Of Rich Seeding That Penetrates The Uterus Nako Hoshi
MKMP-390.jpg
Just discovered this cutie. She really knows how to look the other performer in the eye! That intense eye contact, especially when they start talking dirty to the guy fucking them...gets me every time! This is apparently her first nakadashi (creampie) video and what a hell of a place to start. I'll be going back to her beginning here...

MKMP-350 Rookie Hoshi Nako AV Debut
MKMP-350.jpg

...to see where it all began! Did she start out that good or has she come a long way in the 3 years she's been in the business? I will report back!

-Nasu

Attachments

• EBOD-964.jpg
    EBOD-964.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 50
  • MKMP-361 Are You Sure You Want To Do It Rumored Rookie Pinsaro Miss Nako Hoshi.jpg
    MKMP-361 Are You Sure You Want To Do It Rumored Rookie Pinsaro Miss Nako Hoshi.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 60
  • MKMP-379 A New Female Teacher Gently Brushes Down A Virgin Boy As A Slut Nako Hoshi.jpg
    MKMP-379 A New Female Teacher Gently Brushes Down A Virgin Boy As A Slut Nako Hoshi.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 58
Reactions: Zhonda

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
ASAKURA Yuu
KIMISHIMA Mio
MIZUNO Asahi
KISHITANI Akari?
MINATO Riku
TAKANASHI Ayumi
MAI Miori
TOJO Ao
MANA Sakura
SHIINA Sora

Last edited:

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
Looking forward to watch the videos of this newbie Yuna Mitake (三岳ゆうな)... her debut video will be out in a couple weeks and she already has 4 releases in August. The previews look promising

ebod758pl.jpg

hnd867pl.jpg
I love her work! She started kinda timid but eventually began to look more comfortable on camera. Now she's got a couple of videos where she's straight up taking charge of guys! She's holding them down & getting herself off! Kind of a reverse *epar* thing. She's beautiful and has a beautiful body so that works for me!

-Nasu

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
Easy answer : it's staged. There are many movies in a convenient store through the years. Same for bus, subway, ... Clients or passengers are paid extras. I remember the first I saw, it was with Sora Aoi. And as it's always the same store, easy to find out. The only real scene in NHDT-007 is when they pour something on her hair in the street.

She's Imai Mai.
I've been waiting some time for that answer. You da man!

-Nasu

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
Slender with a cute face and short hair! YUM!

JRZD-932-1 [CENTER VILLAGE] DEBUT!KURANO Sayuri [slender-shortcut-jukujo-tsuma]

JRZD-932-1 [CENTER VILLAGE] DEBUT!KURANO Sayuri [slender shortcut jukujo  tsuma].jpg
Shame of it is, though, this came out in December of 2019 and it was her first and only video. Looks like it was produced only a couple months before the pandemic hit so maybe she reevaluated her...desires for her life and decided not to pursue a career in JAV. It's too bad, though, she's right up my alley!

Downloading now and I'll report back, let you know if her one try at the game was worth it.

-Nasu

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
Here, Here! Reminds me a bit of
Yeah, she's got that cute/naughty thing going on, like she's really enjoying herself.
Here, Here! Reminds me a little of SHIINA Sora! I really get the feeling that sometimes she's actually cumming in a few of her scenes. This young woman has that same glint in her eye!

-Nasu

pointretards.com

Jul 2, 2023
Anyone know who this is or what film it's from? Been trying to find it for a long ass time. It's in SD so it's pretty old.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 50

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
UETO Mari...

JUQ-137 New Face Mari Ueto 30 Years Old AV DEBUT 2022-11-08 120 min Dir. Mamezawa Mametarou
JUQ-137 New Face Mari Ueto 30 Years Old AV DEBUT.jpg

JUQ-299 Cute Married Woman Creampied by Graduate Student 2023-05-23 160min Dir. Himurokku
JUQ-299 Cute Married Woman Creampied by Graduate Student Mari Ueto.jpg

JUQ-161 Impregnated By My Husband's Best Friend 2023-03-28 140min Dir. Kashuu Natsu
JUQ-161 I Was Impregnated By My Husband's Best Friend 2023-03-28 140min Dir. Kashuu Natsu.jpg

...so cute!

I shall return with reviews but that face alone already puts her in the plus column for me!

-Nasu

blind51de

Jun 24, 2010
Everyone must know about Yuki Hiiragi by now. I think she's going to blow up more despite her tattoos, but probably not to the extent than if she hadn't gotten any.
Noa Amaharu caught my attention a while ago too. She has a very cute face but she's using her big bush as a trademark. That at least is easier to amend than ink.

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Anyone know who this is or what film it's from? Been trying to find it for a long ass time. It's in SD so it's pretty old.

Pretty sure the title is WSD-008 from 2003 and I suspect it's Mai Haruna (春菜まい). See back cover, center-right.

2wsd008pl.jpg

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
UETO Mari...

JUQ-137 New Face Mari Ueto 30 Years Old AV DEBUT 2022-11-08 120 min Dir. Mamezawa Mametarou
View attachment 3278872

JUQ-299 Cute Married Woman Creampied by Graduate Student 2023-05-23 160min Dir. Himurokku
View attachment 3278877

JUQ-161 Impregnated By My Husband's Best Friend 2023-03-28 140min Dir. Kashuu Natsu
View attachment 3278878

...so cute!

I shall return with reviews but that face alone already puts her in the plus column for me!

-Nasu
Look, I'll make this fast: I find her so attractive that I could fap to these covers alone but I watched all three above plus a couple others and she is the petite jukujo fan's fantasy come true. Super cute! A perfectly soft and supple body. And her hips work! She gives good head, nice cowgirl and the sounds and faces she makes are delightfully erotic! Here in her debut, you can see that she's practiced her moves and never seems confused, like she's waiting for the director to cue her onto the next position. No, she's got this! If the petite hitozuma thing doesn't do it for you, she's still a small-but-powerful package taking it all in as best she can and ending the night with a smile. A good performance outdoes a person's likes so I'm sure you'll find something in her short catalogue that works for you.

-Nasu

Last edited:

Shinto1337

oi! :D
Apr 12, 2016
Shinomiya Arisu - 四宮ありす
shes so damn cute with a nice body and pretty tits, she reminds me of my korean ex lol only difference was the single eye lid

22248786531806_696.jpg

REBD-716.webp

Reactions: Nasu no shogun