JAV Actresses You're Most Excited To See New Vids From

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

maload

Jul 1, 2008
ririka

papadoc1981

Feb 28, 2012
Let's hope Ai Kano stays away from the OR table before her face reaches the point of no return.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Let's hope Ai Kano stays away from the OR table before her face reaches the point of no return.

Honestly, all of the (obvious) face surgery kept me away for nearly a year. But I took a chance on JUL-680 and she is an electric performer. I will post gifs later.

papadoc1981

Feb 28, 2012
Honestly, all of the (obvious) face surgery kept me away for nearly a year. But I took a chance on JUL-680 and she is an electric performer. I will post gifs later.
Yeah I watched both JUL-680 and JUL-612 recently and she's definitely someone I'm gonna keep an eye on in the future. I don't know if I'd go as far as to call her performance electric. And her head game is pretty average. But she has a bangin' body and those tits are heavenly.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Yeah I watched both JUL-680 and JUL-612 recently and she's definitely someone I'm gonna keep an eye on in the future. I don't know if I'd go as far as to call her performance electric. And her head game is pretty average. But she has a bangin' body and those tits are heavenly.
I agree. What I meant by electric was overall enthusiasm.

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
Shirahana Kou among others. She has only released two videos, both for JUL and in the last month.

jul00851pl.jpg