Is Scanlover 2 Working?

gf25

Apr 1, 2016
I know its late but its because you didn't create a password that met their password requirements. They have no prompt that actually tells you this!

you know the prompt of password needs to be 8 character, have special character, one number, etc.

Thanks for this, it did work, however now we have a new problem: the verification email doesn't show up in my email.

I checked junk folder and I resent multiple times but no luck :(

mirror man

Feb 5, 2023
Hi , Scanlover 2.0 is fine , and operating OK. I have it open in another window right now while I'm logged on here.

Not sure why you would have a problem logging in.

gf25

Apr 1, 2016
Hi , Scanlover 2.0 is fine , and operating OK. I have it open in another window right now while I'm logged on here.

Not sure why you would have a problem logging in.

I'm sure logging in as a current user is fine, because I see new posts all the time, of course.

The problem is new registration.

mirror man

Feb 5, 2023
I'll pass that info onto an Admin for you. See if there is something quirky with the back ground set up.

Reactions: gf25

mirror man

Feb 5, 2023
Sorry haven't been around .

I spoke to an Admin and they asked if it is only an email confirmation problem, that they will need the username you used to register with SLF 2.0.

Quote :
Mirror-san, hello〜♪
Sorry for delay in response.

Is that a problem with registering (cannot register) or did not receive the activation mail?
If it is the former, I can open the registration for them.
If it is the latter, please list the usernames of the members so I can check the accounts.
:End quote

So list your username here, and I'll pass it on to that Admin.

Last edited:
Reactions: gf25

gf25

Apr 1, 2016
Sorry haven't been around .

I spoke to an Admin and they asked if it is only an email confirmation problem, that they will need the username you used to register with SLF 2.0.

Quote :
Mirror-san, hello〜♪
Sorry for delay in response.

Is that a problem with registering (cannot register) or did not receive the activation mail?
If it is the former, I can open the registration for them.
If it is the latter, please list the usernames of the members so I can check the accounts.
:End quote

So list your username here, and I'll pass it on to that Admin.

Username: scan25

Thanks so much again :)

gf25

Apr 1, 2016
So it seems mirror man disappeared after his last post :(

Any chance someone else with a working account could contact an admin for me? :p

gf25

Apr 1, 2016
Luckily someone else was having the same issue and posted their fix in ScanLover's help section.

Turns out hotmail doesn't work for confirmation email, you have to use a different host.

Hope this helps someone else.

quxinna

Jun 10, 2022
it works

Last edited:

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Apparently it's been offline for 5 days or so with a few brief times it came back online so likely technical problems that will be fixed eventually.

Mharzel

Jan 12, 2024
I hope it comes back, there were some mega files there with photo books that I wasn't able to download.

sugarpuffz

Feb 9, 2019
Have they been shutdown? It wasn't a place to download stuff since they moved from v1 to v2 so I don't know who would go after them or why