Is Scanlover 2 Working?

201flyer

Akiba Citizen
Dec 8, 2009
Is Scanlover working okay? I cannot log in, can't open a thread, etc. Never had an issue until a few days ago. Doesn't work on my win10 laptop or my phone (different internet providers)...but, I see posts that seem to be new. Any ideas?

Lodestar

Nov 4, 2017
Works for me. Do you use Google Chrome where you have the same profile that transfers from device to device?

201flyer

Akiba Citizen
Dec 8, 2009
It doesn't seem to matter what browser I use. With Chrome I get a message that the page is trying to upload unsafe scripts. If I allow, some messages at the beginning of a thread load but if I try to scroll down, or to sign in, I get a message "oops, something went wrong. Please reload the page and try again." This happens in Chrome and Opera. I've never had this problem until recently. And I get the same problem using my phone and ipad, all with completely different internet providers. I also tried VPN...same. I'm stumped!

AV Debut general - ScanLover 2.0 - Discuss JAV & Asian Beauties! - Opera.jpg

Last edited:

samsallung

Aug 25, 2010
Hello everybody ,

Maybe a little late to answer ;

Scanlover2 works very well for me;
I'm on Chrome , Win10 , 64bits
My pseudo is hoangnam49 , the same I had on Scanlover 1
and living in a country where the censure is at a high level : Thailand
I'm not thai but an old french man who is retired there since 14 years .

Maybe you have a virus or a malware on your computer ?

201flyer

Akiba Citizen
Dec 8, 2009
It's a really odd problem. Chrome, Opera, and Firefox just won't work. The only browser that works for me now is IE. All my other browsers previously worked on this laptop.

201flyer

Akiba Citizen
Dec 8, 2009
Scanlover seems to be down now for a few days. Anyone know what's up? I hope the site survives...

Anon User#91021

Aug 9, 2022
Is it even possible to register an account for ScanLover? For me, no matter what I do, I just can't seem to create an account(I encounter the debug error whenever I try to register and a 403 error when I try to login).

I'm responding on this post because I'm absolutely uncertain of where else I can ask for help regarding ScanLover.

Reactions: gf25

gf25

Apr 1, 2016
Is it even possible to register an account for ScanLover? For me, no matter what I do, I just can't seem to create an account(I encounter the debug error whenever I try to register and a 403 error when I try to login).

I'm responding on this post because I'm absolutely uncertain of where else I can ask for help regarding ScanLover.
I'm having the same issue. Found some new threads there that I really wanna join in on but can't sign up.

Anybody know the solution?

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
I had this a while back and clearing the cookies and site data fixed it

gf25

Apr 1, 2016
I had this a while back and clearing the cookies and site data fixed it
Appreciate the response but didn't work for me.

Frustrating 'cause it just gives you an error, doesn't tell you why the log-in doesn't work (wrong user, wrong email, email already used, wrong password, nothing).

vietbub

Dec 6, 2008
Appreciate the response but didn't work for me.

Frustrating 'cause it just gives you an error, doesn't tell you why the log-in doesn't work (wrong user, wrong email, email already used, wrong password, nothing).
I know its late but its because you didn't create a password that met their password requirements. They have no prompt that actually tells you this!

you know the prompt of password needs to be 8 character, have special character, one number, etc.

Reactions: gf25

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
Scanlover has been down for days. No explanations were given. Does anyone know what is going on?

grisa

Akiba Citizen
Mar 5, 2007
It's been down for pretty long. Considering they stripped down almost all potentially harmful content in 2.0, I wonder what could be left in 3.0 ;)

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
No idea what happened to Scanlover 2. No explanations were given. I don't remember it being down for so long. Will it come back? We are in the dark.