Interracial JAV Discussion

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Interracial JAV? (Japanese woman vs Black, White, Latino, etc man)

• Yes

Votes: 365 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 77 17.4%

• Total voters

kokunase

Nov 8, 2014
Turns out Aya Miyazaki (宮崎あや) is doing interracial. Janurary release. I just mentioned her on the last page as well in my list of actresses. nice.
1svdvd518pl.jpg

One releasing from NHDTA on the same day I think. I'm not sure if it will have any recognizable actresses though.
1nhdta774pl.jpg

This was a stealth release. It didn't show up on dmm until the release day.
h_687skbk016pl.jpg

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Same, Unfortunately shes not freelance anymore. I imagine her Moodyz and Wanz Factory contracts aren't going to give her the opportunity to do one any time soon.

This is fake dick material unfortunately. I was excited when I saw the cover at first. Not anymore though.
View attachment 550458

Such a lame vid. The guy was so embarrassed he had a mask on hiding his face the entire time.

Seven_pick

Jul 20, 2015
Hi guys, Im very fond of IR Jav too, so excited to hear about new IR scene of Ayumi Shinoda.
At this point, may someone please help figure out that Yuria Satomi has done any IR on screen yet?

Another, anyone please help identify the actresses of the upcoming movies, some girls look familiar...
club253pl-jpg.558854

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
NHDTA-764. Although it has some of the usual busters that most people dislike, the girl's positions and reactions (legs spread wide open, loud grunting) during the final gangbang was pretty hot.
1nhdta764pl.jpg

Reactions: TheDuke07

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012
I've honestly scene only a handful of interracial jav, mostly the ones where they go to america. But do the black guys from Japan not perform well because of the what the directors want or is that just the way they are? Which series do they really know how to fuck the girl hard?

Reactions: BDrake

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
I've honestly scene only a handful of interracial jav, mostly the ones where they go to america. But do the black guys from Japan not perform well because of the what the directors want or is that just the way they are? Which series do they really know how to fuck the girl hard?
I can't speak for others, but the reason why the Japanese black actors often fall short for me is because their dicks are usually not very big (many of the Japanese guys are bigger than them) and because they are very fat (huge beer belly). The combination of the two usually breaks the fantasy associated with interracial.

Interracial, especially in JAV, should be about big masculine, guys giving little Japanese girls the dicking of a lifetime. Which is the case in pretty much every JAV where they go to America; hence why those ones are awesome. :D But when the guy is fat and out-of-shape and his dick is really not much bigger than the Japanese guys she has already had, the fantasy is lost and the video becomes lame.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015

This vid had some hard fucking. I really like the idol. She was thick in all of the right places.

h_455abnomal004pl.jpg

The JUFD series is the best right now though. Glory Quest is good but inconsistent.

1-690x0.jpg
aosBI9y.jpg

jufd00386pl.jpg

jufd00317pl.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDuke07

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
The girls in the JUFD videos tend to be bit too big / thick for me, personally. The girl in 400 is pretty, though.~

& yeah as Needs More Loli points out, something I occasionally get a laugh out of is how the Japan based black actors will have a smaller 'member' than Japanese guys, but the girl has still clearly been directed to act all "OMG it's too big", even though anyone who's seen her scenes has seen them with bigger. Pretty funny.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
The girls in the JUFD videos tend to be bit too big / thick for me, personally. The girl in 400 is pretty, though.~

& yeah as Needs More Loli points out, something I occasionally get a laugh out of is how the Japan based black actors will have a smaller 'member' than Japanese guys, but the girl has still clearly been directed to act all "OMG it's too big", even though anyone who's seen her scenes has seen them with bigger. Pretty funny.

Yeah, Ayumi Shinoda (400) is my favorite idol. Most of the dicks on the black guys are still bigger than the average Japanese male actor though. Bigger than most. The biggest Black guy is still bigger than any Japanese actor I've seen.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Yeah, Ayumi Shinoda (400) is my favorite idol. Most of the dicks on the black guys are still bigger than the average Japanese male actor though. Bigger than most. The biggest Black guy is still bigger than any Japanese actor I've seen.
Sure of course, generally speaking the size difference is clear. Just a few JAV's I've seen where the black 'actor' clearly isn't packing anything considerable and the girl acts amazed at the reveal, funny and clearly forced.

I think I downloaded JUFD-400 a while back, not sure, will have to give it a look see ha.

Mostly just hoping Mei Matsumoto and/or Aoi Tsukasa make another go at an IR scene (and for Ayaka Tomoda to do her 1st. Probably my single greatest JAV wish.) . & forever mourning Azumi Mizushima not having done one (at least none that I've ever found). With all the different, often bizarre stuff she did, why deny us this? haha

I also somehow only yesterday discovered Naomi from the 'Best Newcomers 2015' thread, she has the kind of body that seems destined for a good IR scene. Here's to hoping she's game.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Sure of course, generally speaking the size difference is clear. Just a few JAV's I've seen where the black 'actor' clearly isn't packing anything considerable and the girl acts amazed at the reveal, funny and clearly forced.

I think I downloaded JUFD-400 a while back, not sure, will have to give it a look see ha.

Mostly just hoping Mei Matsumoto and/or Aoi Tsukasa make another go at an IR scene (and for Ayaka Tomoda to do her 1st. Probably my single greatest JAV wish.) . & forever mourning Azumi Mizushima not having done one (at least none that I've ever found). With all the different, often bizarre stuff she did, why deny us this? haha

I also somehow only yesterday discovered Naomi from the 'Best Newcomers 2015' thread, she has the kind of body that seems destined for a good IR scene. Here's to hoping she's game.

Ayaka Tomoda would be nice. Azumi Mitsushima would have been legendary.

Reactions: Restrepo

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Toss up for me between the two. Well, not really, Azumi was gorgeous and would have been incredible for all the obvious reasons~

But - the focus almost always tends to be on body in IR, it's rare that we get a simple gorgeous girl in JAV like this. Ayaka (to me) would be the prettiest girl to do a IR scene, at least that I'm aware of. Definitely biased though, she's perhaps my favorite, absurdly pretty face and genuinely seems to get into the nasty stuff.

Her doing an IR scene would bring something new to her general performance, and especially considering the Japanese based black actors do not tend to be handsome or skilled by any means, her vs. them would be so out of balance aka damn hot.

Hopefully some JAV producer reads this haha. Get Ayaka in one of these scenes, gentleman.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Toss up for me between the two. Well, not really, Azumi was gorgeous and would have been incredible for all the obvious reasons~

But - the focus almost always tends to be on body in IR, it's rare that we get a simple gorgeous girl in JAV like this. Ayaka (to me) would be the prettiest girl to do a IR scene, at least that I'm aware of. Definitely biased though, she's perhaps my favorite, absurdly pretty face and genuinely seems to get into the nasty stuff.

Her doing an IR scene would bring something new to her general performance, and especially considering the Japanese based black actors do not tend to be handsome or skilled by any means, her vs. them would be so out of balance aka damn hot.

Hopefully some JAV producer reads this haha. Get Ayaka in one of these scenes, gentleman.

You'd put Ayaka over Ayumi Shinoda (400)? :gaswat:

Some hot women who have done IR:

Ayumi Shinoda
Reiko Nakamori
Yuki Maeda
Jin Yuki
Ai Uehara
Chitose Saegusa
Akari Hoshino
Haruki Sato
AIKA
Yuu Shinoda

Nami Hoshino
Maki Hojo
Hisayo Nanami
Reiko Kobayakawa
Sae Aihara
Nozomi Hatsuki
Mirei Yokohama
Hibiki Ootsuki

Seven_pick

Jul 20, 2015

It would be great to see her do IR scene, but, she has retired for years, this might be a wish forever ... sadly
Other pretty girl you can try is Yuna Shina, Eri Hosaka,...

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
It would be great to see her do IR scene, but, she has retired for years, this might be a wish forever ... sadly
Other pretty girl you can try is Yuna Shina, Eri Hosaka,...
Definitely wish Azumi had done one, but my post might have been misleading haha - 1st sentence was about her, rest was about Ayaka Tomoda.

Perhaps we can dream that Azumi will make a comeback and delve into IR, though. Sigh
You'd put Ayaka over Ayumi Shinoda (400)? :gaswat:

Some hot women who have done IR:
Haha, to each their own of course. :D There's just something about Ayaka for me, such a gorgeous face and she gets so into it.

She's not necessarily my *all* time favorite, that's probably Sara Serizawa, unique face and *incredible* body, I'd pick her over Azumi for an IR scene, but she lasted such a short time in the industry. :( (Check my thread if you're curious, I've uploaded quite a few of her films: https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...read-only-the-greatest-to-ever-do-it.1568936/)

That being said, to be honest, not overly familiar with Ayumi's stuff. Will look into more of her titles (feel free to recommend some 'best of'~~)

As for that epic list of ladies that have done IR you've shared, if there's any chance of #'s for the best of them, that'd be great. Thanks for enlightening me, either way.^^

javhoarding

Jun 2, 2015
Personally the race issue makes no difference to me but I notice that many of the interacial scenes are weak because the directors are so focused on the race issue that they don't make much of an effort to create a great scene. I feel like maybe the language barrier with western talent/japanese actors/directors might be a limitation during production that prevents any real solid chemistry or dynamics developing. If I like the actress enough I can get past it, but overall I think it's just a particular fetish that's I'm not into so unless it's an actress I really like for other reasons I generally avoid it.