Interracial JAV Discussion

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Interracial JAV? (Japanese woman vs Black, White, Latino, etc man)

• Yes

Votes: 371 82.8%
  • No

Votes: 77 17.2%

• Total voters

leebar

Feb 27, 2013
One annoying thing about IR jav is that 99% of the time it's gang bang and or r*** themed.

I'd never thought about that. It's true (though for me it's not annoying at all). What themes or genre would make a more interesting IR jav for you, Volcan?

It also opens up the broader question about other genres and themes we're so used to that we are conditioned to expect only one thing from them.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
I'd never thought about that. It's true (though for me it's not annoying at all). What themes or genre would make a more interesting IR jav for you, Volcan?

It also opens up the broader question about other genres and themes we're so used to that we are conditioned to expect only one thing from them.
I don't mind it either, quite the opposite, interracial gang r***s are awesome :D

Volcan

Master of the Mountain
Apr 16, 2007
What themes or genre would make a more interesting IR jav for you, Volcan?
Well if I got to make my own AV the first thing I'd do is pick a wider selection of girls. I really dig the amateur, almost gonzo vibe. A lot of these girls blur together they look so much alike.

Do a short interview, in comes the guy and he helps her undress(unless she's a stripper, then you let her work). Spend some quality time showcasing her body and ask her questions about doing (presumably) her first IR scene. Foreplay. Sex. exit interview.

A travelogue would be nice, provided I could find a guy capable of playing host.

Blade Runner

Sep 12, 2015
One annoying thing about IR jav is that 99% of the time it's gang bang and or r*** themed.
Studios' focus is JDM. Their consumers want to see those types of movies. Show something different like co-workers hooking up or meeting at a social gathering.

Reactions: Supmop

Blade Runner

Sep 12, 2015
Spend some quality time showcasing her body and ask her questions about doing (presumably) her first IR scene. Foreplay. Sex. exit interview.
An interview would be interesting however it would require subtitles which adds cost to the production.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Forget the interview, I just want to see cute girls getting railed by huge cocks. :cool:

BTW I found this torrent (attached) for DANDY-467 on JAVLibrary. Still stuck at 0% for some reason. :mad:
1dandy467pl.jpg

Attachments

• DANDY467AVI.torrent
    105.1 KB · Views: 394

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Don't give up hope yet @needs more loli , but it seems that torrent doesn't have any active 100% seed, so it may never finish. Someone could come online, we'll see.

In other news: I don't think I'd ever realized Shelly Fujii had done an IR video. Anyone kow if MILD-795 is any good? :)

Volcan

Master of the Mountain
Apr 16, 2007
An interview would be interesting however it would require subtitles which adds cost to the production.
Not really, I'd do it myself. And anyway if I were to drop everything to go do this I wouldn't cheap out on it. Overkill is my secret weapon.

Forget the interview, I just want to see cute girls getting railed by huge cocks. :cool:
[/ATTACH]
Don't worry you'd just need to jump ahead about 20 mins. Speaking of which, I wouldn't use the usual guys, some of those guys are not big. Dandy is better about this, though. It's working for me BTW.

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
i dont know if anyone has said this but the opening 10 mins of MVSD-284 is funny as hell. the interviews with the guys and ai's bad engrish " herro, i am one of the sexist Japanese actori" hot and funny.

jswift255

Privateer
Oct 3, 2010
Sure of course, generally speaking the size difference is clear. Just a few JAV's I've seen where the black 'actor' clearly isn't packing anything considerable and the girl acts amazed at the reveal, funny and clearly forced.

I think I downloaded JUFD-400 a while back, not sure, will have to give it a look see ha.

Mostly just hoping Mei Matsumoto and/or Aoi Tsukasa make another go at an IR scene (and for Ayaka Tomoda to do her 1st. Probably my single greatest JAV wish.) . & forever mourning Azumi Mizushima not having done one (at least none that I've ever found). With all the different, often bizarre stuff she did, why deny us this? haha

I also somehow only yesterday discovered Naomi from the 'Best Newcomers 2015' thread, she has the kind of body that seems destined for a good IR scene. Here's to hoping she's game.
Azumi had a group scene with a black guy in her early days (pre implants) Most she did was a BJ unfortunately:tega:
sdms-762
af1d12g.jpg

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
jswift255

:D

That is an earth shattering post haha~ I had no idea she'd ever dabbled in IR. (Sadly before the boob job that I tend to pretend didn't happen, but still amazing news).

On the tragic side, it appears to be very hard to find. Still trying, we'll see (what appears to be only live link is premium). :hiks:

Is there any way you might consider an upload? You know, for justice and world peace. (I can hopefully offer something in exchange, should that be any incentive. Have 2 external harddrives basically full of JAV ha.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Seven_pick

jswift255

Privateer
Oct 3, 2010
jswift255

:D

That is an earth shattering post haha~ I had no idea she'd ever dabbled in IR. (Sadly before the boob job that I tend to pretend didn't happen, but still amazing news).

On the tragic side, it appears to be very hard to find. Still trying, we'll see (what appears to be only live link is premium). :hiks:

Is there any way you might consider an upload? You know, for justice and world peace. (I can hopefully offer something in exchange, should that be any incentive. Have 2 external harddrives basically full of JAV ha.)
No problem. I remember going through hell trying to find this and the best I was able to come up with was from a streaming site (which no longer exist)
It's an flv and the quality is ass, but here you go
https://filejoker.net/icsg505gdqll

Reactions: Restrepo

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
You're a champion.

If the video's good I might offer a bounty on other sites to see if anyone will upload it in HQ - if I do and I succeed I'll upload that here later.^^ Truthfully, typically avoid small boobed Azumi as it ruins my avoidance of reality ha, but the IR angle might make it worth the quest. :)

leebar

Feb 27, 2013
people in JAV industry should be more creative for making IR genre, use more foreign males beside black man, and other themes without r***

I'll give that a try. Here's an AV idea with something for almost everybody (which usually means nobody will be satisfied by the end result) that's surprisingly politically correct. I've stuck with all black guys, but some could look part Latino or caucasian, as long as they've got big enough cocks.

A group flies from Japan to USA on business, 4 men and 1 woman. The men stay together, and treat her like a subservient secretary instead of a coworker. They attend their important business conferences together in the day, then at night the men go out to strip clubs. Throughout the movie we are shown scenes of the men throwing their money at some stripper, laughing and drinking. By contrast, the woman stays in her hotel room.

Knock at the door. It's a large black man coming to replenish the refrigerator. They talk respectfully, then friendly. He offers to take her out for dinner when he gets off work. They go, come back to the room, and she invites him to stay and play. Sex scene 1.
Next day, business meetings, the men are a little off from their night out, and it begins to show in their conferences. However she begins to look like the more competent one. That night, they go clubbing again, wasting their money and brains. From her hotel room, she makes a call. The black guy shows up at the door. He offers to take her out, but she says no, you come in. They're kissing and he asks, since she's far from home, if she has any fantasies. Shyly, she admits she does have a fantasy--two black guys at once. He makes a call, a bigger black friend shows up. Sex scene 2 (while they guys are throwing money at more strippers).
Another day of business meetings, the men are worthless while she shines and impresses the Americans. Back to the hotel. While they go clubbing again, she makes a phone call from her room. Knock at the door. She opens and there's the black guy. She welcomes him, then he sweeps his arm toward the door and asks if she wants to see. He opens it, and 6 black guys enter. She goes down the line, examining, nodding and accepting each of them, except one guy who's obviously not as handsome or fit as the others. She politely turns him down.
Then she notices his pants--he's got a huge cock. So she offers him a consolation prize, dropping to her knees and giving him a blowjob. Sex scene 3 (while the guys are still tossing money at strippers, thinking they're having a great time!).
When the ugly fat black guy has cum, she walks him to the door and kisses him goodnight on the cheek. Then she turns to the guests she's accepted. They're all naked and erect, waiting on her. Sex scene 4--gangbang.
Next day, the American businessmen want her to stay and finish negotiations, while her shamed male coworkers get on a plane back to Japan. That night at the hotel, successful, she makes a phone call, then starts packing her luggage. Knock at the door. It's the huge-dicked ugly guy. She gives him a big hug. Sex scene 5.
They get nude and she starts slowly, unsure she can take his size, but wanting the challenge. She begins with intracural sex from a cowboy position. Frequently she stops and they try to see if it will fit. Not quite, so they do intracrural again from different positions, mixed with him giving oral sex to her. Finally she tells him to just do it--just fuck me! He starts working his cock into her, gently at first. But she urges him to not be gentle about it, but to force her to take it. He does, it hurts her at first, but she ends victorious and satisfied.
The final scene shows him asleep on her bed, while she has layed her head across his stomach like a pillow, her mouth absentmindedly mouthing and sucking at the tip of his now deflated penis--not like she wants another round of sex, but as if it was a baby pacifier she was falling to sleep with in her mouth.

Reactions: Supmop