Interracial theme I've never seen

leebar

Feb 27, 2013
Has anyone ever seen Black female(s) taking on a JAV actress? If you have, was it a shared lesbian encounter or was the black female dominant?

I expect such a video could have most of the aspects that attract viewers to scenes of Black males on a JAV actress: overall size difference, implied or demonstrated ability to physically dominate the smaller Japanese girl, a racial stereotype of aggressiveness and predatory sexual appetite contrasted against an opposite stereotype of gentle shyness, being delicate, submissive, quiet, etc.

The concept practically suggests the plot: What would happen if one of the DANDY actresses (from their series of interracial movies) returned to California for a sequel, but was "captured" by the jealous girlfriends of those black men who she fucked in the previous video? Such a setup would easily incorporate aspects of r***, bondage, lesbianism, domination and servitude.

Does this theme have appeal to anyone in the akiba tribe?

Walle12

JAV VR needs less clothes and more lesbian
Dec 6, 2008
I love differences in sex scenes. I like the contrast between different ages, races, skin's colour, beauty...
There are a couple of JAV films involving black and japanese girls in lesbian scenes. For example, the wonderful CRPD-325, or KRMV-308.

leebar

Feb 27, 2013
Thanks, Walle12. I wasn't aware of CRPD-325. But maybe it makes my point about the lack of Black girls dominating a JAV actress. You can look at the cover and see who's the alpha-babe:
crpd00325pl.jpg

But maybe there's something else out there.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Maybe it's a little bit off-topic, but has there ever been a JAV movie with a story (like Attackers, some S1, GloryQuest, etc.) starring a black actress?

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Maybe it's a little bit off-topic, but has there ever been a JAV movie with a story (like Attackers, some S1, GloryQuest, etc.) starring a black actress?

so far that I know S1 and Attackers don't have interracial yet, except for few eurasian actress

and I think Glory Quest have black female vs asian male CMIIW