Why isn't there That much Interracial Lesbian JAV?

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
I've been trying to find that one too. But why did they have to have scenes with only white girls if this is about a japanese girl that likes foreign girls.

That's just a waste of DVd space.
Also it seems from the previews that most tthat they do in this film is lick, kiss and touch, there's nothing hardcore like using Strapons or anything, which is disappointing. Still, i'ld like to see it, anyone gonna upload it?

Walle12

JAV VR needs less clothes and more lesbian
Dec 6, 2008
I've been trying to find that one too. But why did they have to have scenes with only white girls if this is about a japanese girl that likes foreign girls. that's just a waste of DVd space.
Yes, it's stupid to include scenes with only white girls... There are zillions of occidental films with them...
Still searching WA-138, but nothing... :abandoned2:

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
WOW! Awesome vid, slimedog, and I didn't Know it!!! Thanks!!!! :cry:

Private Zone

Aug 16, 2009
Thanks slimedog.

Do you have blonde western woman who really horny doing lesbian to a young/cute/innocent Japanese girl?

Thanks.

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Well, I have finally located this film:

attachment.php

It can be purchased and downloaded HERE... Any candidates? :cry:

Private Zone

Aug 16, 2009
Same here, will never understand it..

Kiss, Lick, lick, lick, kiss, lick, lick, lick, lick, finger, maybe a toy, fake an orgasm, end

UGH!
:stress:

You're wrong my friend....

My girlfriend always addict with sensual massage, and I let her to do it, because the masseuse/therapist is woman also.... But the term/condition is : I can watch that action, even I can shoot with handycamera, with some tips for the masseuse.

She moan, scream, and orgasm a looootttt with the massage.... hahaha....

With another money, I invite the masseuse to doing more hot session to my apartment, this time is not just a sensual massage, but more action to my girlfriend, and with agreement at the last session, I can join them.... soooo wonderfuuulllll..... hahaha..... :goodboy:

cattz

(◣_◢)
Jun 11, 2007
You wrong my friend....

My girlfriend always addict with sensual massage, and I let her to do it, because the masseuse/therapist is woman also.... But the term is : I can watch that action, even I can shoot with handycamera, with some tips for the masseuse.

She moan, scream, and orgasm a looootttt with the massage.... hahaha....

With another money, I invite the masseuse to doing more hot session to my apartment, this time is not just a sensual massage, but more action to my girlfriend, and with agreement at the last session, I can join them.... soooo wonderfuuulllll..... hahaha..... :goodboy:

Translation, I forgot "touch" and "grope" somewhere in the summary, my bad.

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
The KRMV-308 is very good. Thanks!

Now that is a great find...
Yes, WA-138 seems awesome but nobody has found a downloadble version yet... :abandoned:

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
I have seen WA-138 at the torrents, but I haven't downloaded it yet. Use a torrent searcher and look for: Blonde Lesbian Seduction in USA: Asian Female on White Female Nikki Rhodes, Isabelle, April, Ariel, Ann Megan

Kizaemon

May 10, 2008
You'd think some enterprising JAV director would consider doing a movie with say Marie Luv.

I was kinda disappointed with the Noa and Giselle DVD even though I love Noa. The best interracial lesbian JAV scene I have seen is the Asahi Miura and Lady Armani one (Slimedog has it at his Lesbian JAV thread). Its on Asahi's entry into the Black Fuck collection. There are a couple other Black Fuck (otherwise all MF scenes) DVDs which have black women in threesomes.

buttkink

May 21, 2010
Sorry for digging up an old thread, but I think this is interesting

I had a number of vids of this genre (I deleted them for some reason)

From what I remember, there is simg208

But there isn't a lot of contact between japanese and the russian girls (title says American but I think they are Russian)

There is IBW005 with Daisy Marie

Amber Rayne, Holly and a japanese girl IBW037

I also remember having seen bondage vids of a Japanese dominatrix and her western slaves, but cannot find it now.

Anyone else know of good vids? Especially threesomes?