Interracial JAV Discussion

Interracial JAV? (Japanese woman vs Black, White, Latino, etc man)

• Yes

Votes: 365 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 77 17.4%

• Total voters

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
The day when - and if - Ayaka Tomoda does an IR scene.

Victory / blessings. Waiting.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Copied from a thread I made a while back:

What idols would you like to see try interracial who haven't yet, OR haven't done in a long time?

Have never done:

Chino Azumi (It's happening!)
Ruji Saijo
Miki Sunohara
Chigusa Hara
Yuki Hotaka
Anri Okita
Lori Kogawa

Been a while:

Yuria Satomi
Tsubomi
TIA
Ema Kisaki

kokunase

Nov 8, 2014
"Tsubomi" is questionable. It was never legit interracial. Would love for her to do a legit one eventually though.

Reactions: BDrake

kokunase

Nov 8, 2014
Same, Unfortunately shes not freelance anymore. I imagine her Moodyz and Wanz Factory contracts aren't going to give her the opportunity to do one any time soon.

In my "Who do you want to see do IR?" thread, Chino Azumi was HIGH on that list. My dream is coming true. I would've rather have seen her do a solo like Ayumi Shinoda or An Mizuki did, but I'll definitely take this. This seems like a good team up.

View attachment 542290
This is fake dick material unfortunately. I was excited when I saw the cover at first. Not anymore though.
Untitled-3.png

Last edited:

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
So..any bets on who does an IR vid for the first time next year? I'm calling Miki Sunohara.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I'm so sad...

Probably much sadder for the actors. Can you imagine getting a gig like having sex with some sexy JAV stars only to be told "We're gonna use fake dicks in this title." I would be heartbroken. Haha!!

Reactions: needs more loli

kokunase

Nov 8, 2014
What idols would you like to see try interracial who haven't yet, OR haven't done in a long time?

Mihono Sakaguchi (坂口みほの)
Nagomi (なごみ)
Airi Suzumura (鈴村あいり)
Aya Miyazaki (宮崎あや)
Moe Amatsuka (天使もえ)
Yura Sakura (さくらゆら)
Koharu Suzuki (鈴木心春)

Unfortunately the only one in the list that might do it at some point is Nagomi.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
I really hope Matsumoto Mei makes another appearance in a IR film...

and will keep wishing for Ayaka Tomoda, though that one seems unlikely. :( You'd think with all the different 'genres' she's tried, it wouldn't phase her...

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
I really hope Matsumoto Mei makes another appearance in a IR film...

and will keep wishing for Ayaka Tomoda, though that one seems unlikely. :( You'd think with all the different 'genres' she's tried, it wouldn't phase her...
maybe it doesn't phase her, just waiting for the big pay day and since she isn't "that big" it might take sometime

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
maybe it doesn't phase her, just waiting for the big pay day and since she isn't "that big" it might take sometime
I'm no expert, but I was under the impression she was one of the more popular JAV idols recently?

If anything I've figured her popularity might be what keeps her from doing an IR scene, she has no need to shake things up, unfortunately.

Here's to hoping I'm wrong haha, waiting for the day.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
I just watched this. It's pretty good!
Not really a fan of this series. It's typically just 1.5 hours of village festivities (talking to natives, playing with kids, eating around a campfire, etc) and only the last 30min or so is sex, which often isn't very hardcore anyway. I'm going to DL it regardless but will most likely end up deleting it like I've done with almost all of the previous ones.

On the other hand, the DANDY video with Narumi is sure to be a solid IR vid.