[Info] JAV actresses comeback from retirement

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I know we can get this infos from coming soon section from DMM, R18, and many other resources, but not all of us can check those updates regulary

so I hope this thread can be useful for this forum members to know if their favorite actresses are active again, so we can anticipate to download their new AV earlier

so if you get some infos about JAV actresses who comeback from their retirement / became active again after long break please share here :)

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Miina Minamoto make a comeback on July 2015, only done 2 AV (1 lesbian and 2 strap on), and not active again after that

MGMF-041.jpg

Eri Ito - Akira Natsume
WSS-265.jpg

Sarasa Hara - Natsume Iroha
MIDD-985.jpg

Sawa Nakazato - Riko Honda
SOE-818.jpg

Ria Kotone -> Rion Ichijou
XV-1199.jpg GDQN-017.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: mago

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Runa Akasaka - 赤坂ルナ e34489.gif
JUX-495
JUX-495.jpg

JUX-521
JUX-521.jpg

JUX-541
JUX-541.jpg

Pacopacomama 080815_468
37993.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Just saw this one. I really hope she's back for good and that this wasn't just a one-time only thing, because it was pretty boring honestly. We need a better movie.

I hope this wasn't just a one time only thing too, I like her enthusiasm, lets hope she will do better movies ;)

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Akira Natsume 夏目あきら, aka Eri Ito 伊東エリ around 7 years ago.
She is aging well as the typical japanese woman. ^^
WSS-265
夏目あきら - Akira Natsume -  WSS-265.jpg

Some might remember her in this cover.
伊東エリ - Eri Ito - DV-947.jpg

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
She is quite a doll.

Supmop, you've done a great job here; I'm impressed with how well you know these ladies.

And leave it to Mr. Mago to pin down the comeback of Eri Itoh under her new name. I see from her Sougouwiki page she has (or used to have) a number of other aliases: Hikaru Kanda, Kaori, Yu Aikawa, Hazuki Minamino and Haruna Nishida.

I also see Eri has been in not too many movies, considering her longevity in the business. At one time, I had the chance to grab her "famous" one from above, Meet Up and Then Fuck in 3.1 Seconds [DV-947], but I passed it up because it seemed routine. She's got nothing with any bite, evidently, and so I have nothing with her.

Appears that before she returned this month under her new name, she got her start in 2007, and her last movie seems to have been in 2012: My Girlfiend's A Foot Taller Than Me [DV-985].

DV-985.jpg
Haunted by the Concentration Camp Survivor; looks like she's in a contest with him, as to who's skinnier.

Reactions: Supmop and mago

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
She is quite a doll.

Supmop, you've done a great job here; I'm impressed with how well you know these ladies.

And leave it to Mr. Mago to pin down the comeback of Eri Itoh under her new name. I see from her Sougouwiki page she has (or used to have) a number of other aliases: Hikaru Kanda, Kaori, Yu Aikawa, Hazuki Minamino and Haruna Nishida.

I also see Eri has been in not too many movies, considering her longevity in the business. At one time, I had the chance to grab her "famous" one from above, Meet Up and Then Fuck in 3.1 Seconds [DV-947], but I passed it up because it seemed routine. She's got nothing with any bite, evidently, and so I have nothing with her.

Appears that before she returned this month under her new name, she got her start in 2007, and her last movie seems to have been in 2012: My Girlfiend's A Foot Taller Than Me [DV-985].

View attachment 562897
Haunted by the Concentration Camp Survivor; looks like she's in a contest with him, as to who's skinnier.

I like most of her movies from Alice, I like many girls from Alice, as one of the oldest JAV studio and still active, so they has a lot of stars

I hope this thread can be useful for all of us, and I hope you will share your posts in thi s thread too Mr Jugulear ;)

Reactions: mago

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I'm not good with this topic, Supmop, but I coincidentally landed on this prior thread of mine, pointing out a mysteriously unheralded return of Yuri Matsushima; maybe some will have thoughts as to the question raised on that thread, as well.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I'm not good with this topic, Supmop, but I coincidentally landed on this prior thread of mine, pointing out a mysteriously unheralded return of Yuri Matsushima; maybe some will have thoughts as to the question raised on that thread, as well.

you can help with trace another names, ecc, you can be helpful ;)

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
MMND-122.jpg vvi5ej1stqhu.jpg

compare it with these :

XV-1081.jpg XV-1090.jpg

maybe something wrong with my view, but this girl look like Ai Nikaido, have anyone watch MMND-122 ??

if its really her, this mean she has comeback, and use another name :)

Reactions: harveysrabbit

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Supmop already has presented (in his thread-starting post):

Airu Oshima -> An Kitajima

I've become aware, thanks to Ghostbird, that

Natsu Kimino

...Is her second new moniker.

(She has a couple of other aliases, as well... Aika Suzuki and Wakaba)

EDIT:
I misunderstood. These are two different women. A remaining moniker for Airu Oshima was Natsumi Ota, which I figured was a cock-eyed variation of Natsu Kimino. (You know how off the Google translations can sometimes be.) I apologize for the error.

Last edited:
Reactions: Supmop

iatemonkey

Jun 17, 2007
Don't forget 更紗原 (Sarasa Hara). She changed her name to 夏目彩春(Nastume Iroha).

She came out of retirement and did a few works for Moodyz , but now is working for boring (IMO) studio Attackers movies.
Also she got some work done on her beautiful face. :dead:

Before
556955L.jpg

After
1138129L.jpg

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Don't forget 更紗原 (Sarasa Hara). She changed her name to 夏目彩春(Nastume Iroha).

She came out of retirement and did a few works for Moodyz , but now is working for boring (IMO) studio Attackers movies.
Also she got some work done on her beautiful face. :dead:

Before
View attachment 576456

After
View attachment 576455

thank you for your information, I didn't know Natsume Iroha = Sarasa Hara, her face looks different :eek:

if you know another actresses who make comeback or change their name, please share it again :)

ionmu

Fellatio, Irrumatio, Gokkun and Bukkake fan
Jun 21, 2008
OMG, Sarasa Hara was one of my favorites, can't believe she did that to her face.

Reactions: iConsume