[Info] JAV actresses comeback from retirement

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I recently noticed Eri Ito made her comeback 2 years ago as Hikaru Kanda (神田光) even doing Attackers titles last year. I hope she can keep the short hair, it fits her perfectly

wow after so long, I did not notice Eri Ito actually had make a comeback since 2 years ago

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Ren Serizawa makes her third comeback with a r***/cuckold via skype title.
Ren Serizawa - 芹沢恋.jpg

Reactions: Supmop

kermitfrog

Sep 3, 2008
Wow, this is a great thread! Some stars I didn't even know had come back! I'll post any AV stars if I notice them.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I ran into a title called "COMEBACK" ...

Comeback - It's Been 7 Years Since I've Been in Front of the Camera [EBOD-336]

ebod00336pl.jpg

DMM's often unreliable release date tells us this came out in December 2013.

The lady is Ayumi Shinjo.

What caught my attention (besides the fact that she looks wonderful on the cover) was that her Asian Screens page only listed three movies.

When I looked into a more comprehensive filmography, I learned she has been around at least since 2001. Yet she still does not have too many movies under her belt, for all of that time. (Less the "seven years," of course.)

ASTL-002.jpg
Just a baby in 2002's ASTL-002

Yep, she has less than two dozen works in all.

She sure has a lot of aliases, however:

Tsubasa Kawamura(かわむらつばさ )
Mirai Hoshii (ほしいみらい )
Yuzuki (ゆずき )
Tsubasa Okuna (おくなつばさ )
Sara Sakurai (桜井さら )

SPRD-696.jpg
Looking superb on the cover of Young Studs Who Rock the Hell
Out of Their Friend's Mother Right in Front of Him [SPRD-696]

She has not been in too many starring roles, sharing the screen with other actresses instead... such as what may be her last original movie pictured below (which came out little over one year ago), Busty Apartment Wives Take Creampies - Married Women Get Ultra Sensitive When They're Pregnant [MCSR-135]:

MCRS-135.jpg

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Shelby Wakatsuki perform again, after her latest videos was released at 2013

SSPD-125.jpg

will be relase 07 March 2016

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Towa Aragaki have a new release now as Hatsune Imai (今井初音)
I wish she can have better fortune with her new alias, she is a "rare" favorite of mine.
HAVD-922
HAVD-922.jpg

GENT-099 (2016/03/01)
GENT-099.jpg

APAA-347 (2016/03/13)
APAA-347.jpg

Last edited:

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
I'm curious about this movie, really hoping she make a comeback

if anyone have watch it please inform :)

some movies with NACR code are compilation, but some others are non compilation
:hi:
I thought it was a compilation at first but she even looks a bit older to me on the cover, we will have to wait and see:lempar:

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
That does look like a new release to me, even though that ballerina(?) pose looks very familiar to me. I'm pretty sure that she's done that before, but that might just be some sort of trademark thing for her. I also agree with Mago in that she looks older now (but still youthful).

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
natsuxdragon: she retired in late 2014 and had a Twitter running until the end of last year. For some reason she still keeps her Instagram active though: https://www.instagram.com/harukichidaze/

A girl like her's not going to get married easily unless the husband's a big pushover going by what I've heard about her on sets.

Reactions: natsuxdragon

vietbub

Dec 6, 2008
natsuxdragon: she retired in late 2014 and had a Twitter running until the end of last year. For some reason she still keeps her Instagram active though: https://www.instagram.com/harukichidaze/

A girl like her's not going to get married easily unless the husband's a big pushover going by what I've heard about her on sets.

I can see a few Japanese men that will meeting that requirement.

Reactions: kharo88