[Info] JAV actresses comeback from retirement

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Don't forget 更紗原 (Sarasa Hara). She changed her name to 夏目彩春(Nastume Iroha).

She came out of retirement and did a few works for Moodyz , but now is working for boring (IMO) studio Attackers movies.
Also she got some work done on her beautiful face. :dead:

Before
View attachment 576456

After
View attachment 576455
I cant notice anything different on her face, i even feel she looks better year after year....

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Ryoko Azumi - 安住涼子 made a comeback last year as Itsuki Ayuhara - 鮎原いつき

Itsuki Ayuhara - 鮎原いつき.jpg

Ryoko Azumi
Ryoko Azumi - 安住涼子.jpg

Reactions: Supmop

periph

Sep 28, 2012
I cant notice anything different on her face, i even feel she looks better year after year....
I agree, I don't see anything obviously done to Sarasa Hara/Iroha Natsume's face. She has aged and gotten even more beautiful, to my eye.

Reactions: mago

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
I agree, I don't see anything obviously done to Sarasa Hara/Iroha Natsume's face. She has aged and gotten even more beautiful, to my eye.
I think because of the 3 year gap between her retirement and comeback she might not look the same to some. But I agree with you guys, comparing the videos I have of her from 2009 and 2014, she looks noticeably older, but otherwise she is the same.

Reactions: Supmop

iatemonkey

Jun 17, 2007
I think because of the 3 year gap between her retirement and comeback she might not look the same to some. But I agree with you guys, comparing the videos I have of her from 2009 and 2014, she looks noticeably older, but otherwise she is the same.

I suppose we'll never know for sure. Here are some quick screenshots I took of her over time. Tried to keep it consistent/unbiased but makeup/hair does make a difference.

Release Date: 2010-09-01
MIDD672

Release Date: 2010-12-01
IPTD656

Release Date: 2013-09-01
MIDE010

Plus, I think the timeline makes sense since she was gone for 2yrs (2011-2013).

Attachments

• MIDD672.jpg
    MIDD672.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 107
  • MIDE010.jpg
    MIDE010.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 113
  • IPTD656.jpg
    IPTD656.jpg
    378.2 KB · Views: 152
Reactions: Supmop and mago

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Oh wow bless you guys, I've developed a growing affection for her but had no idea she has a pool of work under another name. Also can't tell if she's had work done but her face looks smaller and more chiseled now.

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
I suppose we'll never know for sure. Here are some quick screenshots I took of her over time. Tried to keep it consistent/unbiased but makeup/hair does make a difference.

Release Date: 2010-09-01
MIDD672

Release Date: 2010-12-01
IPTD656

Release Date: 2013-09-01
MIDE010

Plus, I think the timeline makes sense since she was gone for 2yrs (2011-2013).

I have been seeing lots of pictures and her old front covers of her titles from 2008 to 2016 and honestly i cant notice any radical difference on her face......in the picture from MIDD-672 she is doing a cute expression, i think that picture is not the best example.....the only difference is now she is 31 years old and prettier.
Preview pictures of her next release http://www.arzon.jp/item_1313732.html not big difference to me.e34456.gif

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Oh wow bless you guys, I've developed a growing affection for her but had no idea she has a pool of work under another name. Also can't tell if she's had work done but her face looks smaller and more chiseled now.

me too, I did not notice Sarasa Hara = Natsume Iroha until read this thread, start to feel this thread really usefull :)

I think you're right, her age make her more mature, I like Sarasa Hara but she not my favorite, so I don't put detail attention on her, so when she comeback using different name I did not realize its her

btw some JAV actresses are make major change on their physical look, some becaused natural effect : age, sport, diet and some use surgery. for example I feel Ren Azumi look different at her younger age vs later, and this Miyu Kotohara :

PID-021.jpg vs JUX-791.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: kharo88

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
She was kinda cute at times, wasn't she? She is obviously the sexy type of girl, but it really struck me recently rewatching her as Sarasa Hara how cute she was too. Maybe that is the difference: she lost her cuteness, as girls do as they age. Her face was puffier, but now it more chiseled, as Zen10101 mentioned.

I do remember watching MIGD-587 for the first time and being surprised by the change in her appearance, and I was suspicious too. But eventually, I realized she is the same, just older.

migd587a.jpg

Reactions: mago

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
She was kinda cute at times, wasn't she? She is obviously the sexy type of girl, but it really struck me recently rewatching her as Sarasa Hara how cute she was too. Maybe that is the difference: she lost her cuteness, as girls do as they age. Her face was puffier, but now it more chiseled, as Zen10101 mentioned.

I do remember watching MIGD-587 for the first time and being surprised by the change in her appearance, and I was suspicious too. But eventually, I realized she is the same, just older.

View attachment 578587
Just oldere34441.gif

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
I think you're right, her age make her more mature, I like Sarasa Hara but she not my favorite, so I don't put detail attention on her, so when she comeback using different name I did not realize its her

Honestly, I thought it was common knowledge. I'm hardly a JAV expert and even I knew. I actually joked about wanting Sarasa Hara to come back to JAV in another thread. I kinda regret that now.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Honestly, I thought it was common knowledge. I'm hardly a JAV expert and even I knew. I actually joked about wanting Sarasa Hara to come back to JAV in another thread. I kinda regret that now.

at that time did you already knew Sarasa Hara = Natsume Iroha ?

I've wished Mizuki Akai to comeback, did not realize that Honoka Orihara is her :oops:

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015

Don't get me wrong, I didn't mean "older' like it was bad thing. I know you are a big fan of the mature, so I didn't mean to offend. :)

at that time did you already knew Sarasa Hara = Natsume Iroha ?

I've wished Mizuki Akai to comeback, did not realize that Honoka Orihara is her :oops:

I mostly watch bukkake videos, so when a Iroha Natsume stars in a major series such as Dream Woman, it is hard not to take notice.

But one thing I didn't know until after I joined this site was that all JAV idols use fake names. I assumed "Iroha Natsume" was fake, but it never occurred to me that "Sarasa Hara" could be fake too.

Reactions: Supmop and mago

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Don't get me wrong, I didn't mean "older' like it was bad thing. I know you are a big fan of the mature, so I didn't mean to offend. :)

I mostly watch bukkake videos, so when a Iroha Natsume stars in a major series such as Dream Woman, it is hard not to take notice.

But one thing I didn't know until after I joined this site was that all JAV idols use fake names. I assumed "Iroha Natsume" was fake, but it never occurred to me that "Sarasa Hara" could be fake too.
Hi Mr. Pikuseru, i know you didnt mean to offend anyone. Everyone have their likes and dislikes, its a good thing and its not a problem.:cool:

Reactions: kharo88

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
I recently noticed Eri Ito made her comeback 2 years ago as Hikaru Kanda (神田光) even doing Attackers titles last year. I hope she can keep the short hair, it fits her perfectlye34459.gif
Her most recent release, SOAV-013
1312719L.jpg