Immersive 3D Content and Enthusiasts (oh boy...)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I'm a Walking Dead fan. Horror themes and gore have been in my blood even when I was in junior high decades ago. I used to read Fangoria magazines to see how it was all done. Fascinates me. Adding sex to it is indeed odd! But as you say, to me it looks like something fun to watch. Not sure if having sex with a zombie is actually fun, but, I can't wait to try! :p

I like horror movies and it's probably a fun experience in VR. I'm not a fan of Kurea but I admit her acting is really good so she is probably the best for that kind of funny scenes.

doggyfong

Dec 15, 2008
Shinomiya Yuri is back into AV for good!!!
She was going on and off while juggling other tasks such as Marshmallow 3D+, her mass amounts of photoshoot events and dec.
Since she announced her graduation from MM3D+(graduation live tomorrow), she has been working on alot of AV releases
SHE JUST RELEASED A VR TITLE TODAY AND WILL HAVE ANOTHER RELEASE NEXT WEEK

This is releasing today
KMVR-497-R-1.jpg

and this is releasing next week on Nov 1
BIKMVR-016-Normal-R1.jpg

I would probably get both and tweet her about it but my phone can't support 2.2k videos :kecewa:

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
While I don't count myself as a fan of this particular actress (although she is cute!) I did rather enjoy this title. Yes, it is another sit there and don't move while everything happens around you type of VR title, but, most are. And, really, that's not a compaint. Easy to get motion sickness if the camera isn't steady. The first 8 minutes are so are build up to something going on outside! Then she leaves and next thing you know she's back and ready to have zombie sex. Now, the makeup is pretty good for this ultra-low budget escapade. The contacts really work well, as does her drooling! Haha! I like that, she did a good acting job given the circumstances. For any that might want to give this a go, let me know and I'll see about putting it up. I didn't want to put it up if there was zero interest.

Important Edit: The scale is slightly off so I had to adjust it so she didn't look a little smaller than she should. She already has a small head. :p

Last edited:

xaoeu

Feb 21, 2016
While I don't count myself as a fan of this particular actress (although she is cute!) I did rather enjoy this title. Yes, it another sit there and don't move while everything happens around you type of VR title, but, most are. And, really, that's not a compaint. Easy to get motion sickness if the camera isn't steady. The first 8 minutes are so are build up to something going on outside! Then she leaves and next thing you know she's back and ready to have zombie sex. Now, the makeup is pretty good for this ultra-low budget escapade. The contacts really work well, as does her drooling! Haha! I like that, she did a good acting job given the circumstances. For any that might want to give this a go, let me know and I'll see about putting it up. I didn't want to put it up if there was zero interest.

I'm interested for sure, vanilla scenes are fine too but things like these are interesting.

Saren

Sep 8, 2011
While I don't count myself as a fan of this particular actress (although she is cute!) I did rather enjoy this title. Yes, it is another sit there and don't move while everything happens around you type of VR title, but, most are. And, really, that's not a compaint. Easy to get motion sickness if the camera isn't steady. The first 8 minutes are so are build up to something going on outside! Then she leaves and next thing you know she's back and ready to have zombie sex. Now, the makeup is pretty good for this ultra-low budget escapade. The contacts really work well, as does her drooling! Haha! I like that, she did a good acting job given the circumstances. For any that might want to give this a go, let me know and I'll see about putting it up. I didn't want to put it up if there was zero interest.
Did she kill you at the end lol?

Saren

Sep 8, 2011
Indeed! With a lot of blood splatter.
Sounds like a fun video!

Just curious but how big is everyone's collection of VR? Do you keep everything or just your favorites? I ask because I'm on my 4th 8tb drive (just JAV, similar amount for western VR) now and I'm thinking about trimming my collection a little bit.

Skudavi

Sep 29, 2017
Sounds like a fun video!

Just curious but how big is everyone's collection of VR? Do you keep everything or just your favorites? I ask because I'm on my 4th 8tb drive (just JAV, similar amount for western VR) now and I'm thinking about trimming my collection a little bit.
I have 1 3TB drive where I save everything but I watch it on a PSVR so nothing is bigger than 2800x1440 pixels. Do you have tips for downloading VR videos? Are there more sites like these that offer download links or torrents?

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Sounds like a fun video!

ALSO! Big also, and I've just edited my original post about this title, the scale is slightly off, I had to adjust it so that she didn't like a little smaller than she should.

I only get what I think I'll like, haven't deleted much of it. I archive everything to BD-R 50GB discs, so, I keep my HDDs relatively clean.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I'm curious, has interest in VR gotten smaller? Not that I'm complaining but this section used to be more lively. Maybe just me...

I also thought maybe some didn't notice this up in the Sticky section, but, nah that can't be it.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Sounds like a fun video!

I have 75Gb of VR movies. I keep everything from my favorite actresses, as long as the scene is good.

I'm curious, has interest in VR gotten smaller? Not that I'm complaining but this section used to be more lively. Maybe just me...

I also thought maybe some didn't notice this up in the Sticky section, but, nah that can't be it.

I currently watch "less" VR. It's only because I found new girls and I try to catch with some of their work not in VR. I still like VR and I was thinking about buying a standalone headset to avoid using my Samsung phone + Gear VR. My phone give me less than 20Gb so I can't add a lot of scenes (I have a 30Gb Galaxy S6+ Edge and the OS takes a lot of place I guess).

Reactions: Casshern2

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I have 75Gb of VR movies. I keep everything from my favorite actresses, as long as the scene is good.

I currently watch "less" VR. It's only because I found new girls and I try to catch with some of their work not in VR. I still like VR and I was thinking about buying a standalone headset to avoid using my Samsung phone + Gear VR. My phone give me less than 20Gb so I can't add a lot of scenes (I have a 30Gb Galaxy S6+ Edge and the OS takes a lot of place I guess).
Try SkyBox as your VR player. It can stream from your PC. But, the full 4K can lag depending on how it was encoded.

Saren

Sep 8, 2011
I think your right about the sticky killing discussion a bit because on most forums most folks don't read the sticky's lol.

I have 1 3TB drive where I save everything but I watch it on a PSVR so nothing is bigger than 2800x1440 pixels. Do you have tips for downloading VR videos? Are there more sites like these that offer download links or torrents?
For my western VR I have multiple subscriptions for like 70$ a year so it's relatively cheap. JAVR is a little different because I buy a lot of mine from both AfestaVR and Fanza (especially for my fav JAV stars) but I also download a bit from a private torrent site/ links from members like Cassern etc.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I think your right about the sticky killing discussion a bit because on most forums most folks don't read the sticky's lol.

For my western VR I have multiple subscriptions for like 70$ a year so it's relatively cheap. JAVR is a little different because I buy a lot of mine from both AfestaVR and Fanza (especially for my fav JAV stars) but I also download a bit from a private torrent site/ links from members like Cassern etc.
I think you are right about thinking I'm right! :confused: I wonder if I can request for it get put back in the normal posts?

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Try SkyBox as your VR player. It can stream from your PC. But, the full 4K can lag depending on how it was encoded.
Yep, I use SkyBox. Big files lag sometimes in wi-fi. I watch JAV in my bed so it's not in the same room as my computer.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Yep, I use SkyBox. Big files lag sometimes in wi-fi. I watch JAV in my bed so it's not in the same room as my computer.
Yes! Have you watched normal JAV in the virtual theater? The new update lets you sit up close, in the middle, or towards the back of the theater. I like it a lot and my SD titles take up like 80% of my field of vision. That's why I don't bother with HD content anymore.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Yes! Have you watched normal JAV in the virtual theater? The new update lets you sit up close, in the middle, or towards the back of the theater. I like it a lot and my SD titles take up like 80% of my field of vision. That's why I don't bother with HD content anymore.
I watched some music videos once and I was sitting in the middle of the theater. The interesting thing about it is that, unlike movies, you can look behind you and see the back the theater.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I watched some music videos once and I was sitting in the middle of the theater. The interesting thing about it is that, unlike movies, you can look behind you and see the back the theater.
Yup. The screen seems nice and big, the chairs next to you and around you (behind you) all the way up to the projector, it all makes me feel like I'm in a theater. Just to sit on a sticky rug to complete the immersion.

Reactions: darksider59

jemonaff

Aug 10, 2011
Klytus...I'm bored...

Any phone VR users out there that wouldn't mind a DMM title or two? Any requests? I'll see if I have them. But please...no 5 title lists! :confused:o_O

Edit: this is not to discount Rift or Vive users but I've heard the DMM Titles are crap in comparison. But they serve me well!

Thank you for your kindness. I'm enjoying your uploaded VRs. Can I still request?
This Hikaru Aoyama's VR series are good.
You already uploaded VRAD-80303 before.
VRAD-80303
https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...thusiasts-oh-boy.1680218/page-59#post-3559633

gHMsTT0.jpg

VRAD-80301
http://www.dmm.com/digital/idol/-/detail/=/cid=5294vrad80301/

L5j729W.jpg

VRAD-80302
http://www.dmm.com/digital/idol/-/detail/=/cid=5294vrad80302/

MXh6Fz0.jpg

VRAD-80304
http://www.dmm.com/digital/idol/-/detail/=/cid=5294vrad80304/