Immersive 3D Content and Enthusiasts (oh boy...)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Okkkkkk.

I'm finally jumping into this - school me, please.

Just saw some title with An Tsujimoto, well, part of it, on javmost - my 1st time using what basically felt like a glorified JAV panorama, but it was still pretty cool.

How would I begin to watch these on my device sans internet? Does GOEM or whatever player let you pan around? Assuming no.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Okkkkkk.

I'm finally jumping into this - school me, please.

Just saw some title with An Tsujimoto, well, part of it, on javmost - my 1st time using what basically felt like a glorified JAV panorama, but it was still pretty cool.

How would I begin to watch these on my device sans internet? Does GOEM or whatever player let you pan around? Assuming no.
You would need a headset to take full advantage.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
You would need a headset to take full advantage.
I assumed, 3D glasses not cut it? hahaha I (mostly) kid.

While I thank you for your reply, it doesn't really answer my question in all honesty: I'm fine with watching at half or less advantage ha, I just don't wanna miss releases from my favorite JAV stars now that this is so common.

Any old player will play them and let you pan around? Or it'd just play as regular video without being able to "look around"? Or wouldn't play at all?

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

While I thank you for your reply, it doesn't really answer my question in all honesty: I'm fine with watching at half or less advantage ha, I just don't wanna miss releases from my favorite JAV stars now that this is so common.

Any old player will play them and let you pan around? Or it'd just play as regular video without being able to "look around"? Or wouldn't play at all?
You've been a member here long enough to know all your answers are within these 123 pages, my friend. But if you'd rather have the wheel recreated, that's okay.

If you don't have an Oculus or Vive or similar PC based VR headset there is no use or reason to view VR files on your PC if you are after the actual VR experience. Your next bet would be your phone. Depending on which phone you have there are plenty of options out there. You'd need an app and again plenty of options. Start reading though this thread and you'll find something you can do.

xaoeu

Feb 21, 2016

There's VR Player that will allow you to look around with anaglyph (red/cyan 3d glasses) or side by side views. There's also Potplayer for 360 degree (top down) videos but it doesn't really work with 180 degree videos. Potplayer is good because you can change the depth which is needed especially when watching on a monitor. (also it's a decent normal media player.)

It's a worse experience than VR immersion wise but better than normal 2D movies I think.

octobre_2

Mar 13, 2010
Well if I get to choose, I'd watch younger. But I guess that's just me.
This is very interesting cause some men rather prefer to watch SSBBWs all the time and when it comes to reality everything changes.
It's my case, not exactly, but anyway.... before I had some real life experiences I was living for the BBW matures but when I tried to fulfill my desires I realised that I prefer those slender bodies and a thin girl, cause man they're so easy to handle at bed. The asshole, the pussy and the other things are so beautiful with a thin girl, there pussies and assholes are in the most beautiful shape in my opinion. It's the natural shape, simply.

octobre_2

Mar 13, 2010
Didn't even know such videos were out there, most of the stuff is still pretty vanilla (besides the harem stuff). Can you share anything?

And also like you mentioned RCTVR-004 was also super unique! Anymore 'body swapping' videos like that one?

In fact I'm more into farts than any of those categories. I also like fart mixed with scat and pissing.
I would love to make some deals concerning the fart movies if you're down for it.

Reactions: Casshern2

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
In fact I'm more into farts than any of those categories. I also like fart mixed with scat and pissing.
I would love to make some deals concerning the fart movies if you're down for it.
PM me

Reactions: octobre_2

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
You've been a member here long enough to know all your answers are within these 123 pages, my friend. But if you'd rather have the wheel recreated, that's okay.
Honestly, to the contrary, it was that exact seniority I was hoping to parlay into extra help. :D

I was hoping to avoid reading through 100+ pages to find which player to use via the kindness of folks such as yourself. ;)

Anyhoo, I'll try investigating~

nguonggg

May 22, 2009
plz some advice, now i can't use gearvr coz of the size of my new phone
could you plz recommend best headset which can fit phone size of 6.4"
thx before

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Honestly, to the contrary, it was that exact seniority I was hoping to parlay into extra help. :D

I was hoping to avoid reading through 100+ pages to find which player to use via the kindness of folks such as yourself. ;)

Anyhoo, I'll try investigating~
Goal: Make Casshern feel like a grumpy idiot
Result: Successful

Here's an example of what it makes the vids look like. The link to koloreyes is in that post, I think it is called something else now.
https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...thusiasts-oh-boy.1680218/page-32#post-3512179

Reactions: Restrepo

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
plz some advice, now i can't use gearvr coz of the size of my new phone
could you plz recommend best headset which can fit phone size of 6.4"
thx before
Do you still have a Samsung?

nguonggg

May 22, 2009
note 9
too thick for gearvr note8 edition, and at my country samsung store/service didn't have the solution,
so i must look for other headset or cardboard(?) which can fit , until they got solution T_T

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

nguonggg

May 22, 2009
sadly i'm not USA resident, or anywhere near there, and i already ask to samsung at my country, and even they didn't know anything bout it, or can i get it even i'm not US citizen? thx btw