Immersive 3D Content and Enthusiasts (oh boy...)

Saren

Sep 8, 2011
Can't wait to see it. Her body is unreal.

I would like to see an actual VR movie of Arina Hashimoto, not a toy video. Also, more solo VR movies from Yuki Jin would be good. In the milf section, Kirishima Minako and Maki Tomoda would be great too.
It's crazy how many VR video's Arina Hashimoto has done and none of them are actual sex. With Madonna planning on entering the VR market, I'm hoping we will see more milf video's although I'm not fond of some of the NTR video's they do unless the viewer was the one doing it lol.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
It's crazy how many VR video's Arina Hashimoto has done and none of them are actual sex. With Madonna planning on entering the VR market, I'm hoping we will see more milf video's although I'm not fond of some of the NTR video's they do unless the viewer was the one doing it lol.

Yeah. At least, we know S1 will probably film one with her since Yua Mikami, Aoi Tsukasa and Rion did VR movies for this studio. And now, it's Saki Okuda. One of my all time favorite did 2 VR but it was with Casanova, so fake dick, it ruin everything, I didn't even bother downloading it.
I've seen only one milf doing VR, it's Nozomi Tanihara, and it was with Waap. Very few milfs did it for the moment so yeah, I also hope to see more with Madonna.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Yeah. At least, we know S1 will probably film one with her since Yua Mikami, Aoi Tsukasa and Rion did VR movies for this studio. And now, it's Saki Okuda. One of my all time favorite did 2 VR but it was with Casanova, so fake dick, it ruin everything, I didn't even bother downloading it.
I've seen only one milf doing VR, it's Nozomi Tanihara, and it was with Waap. Very few milfs did it for the moment so yeah, I also hope to see more with Madonna.
Another favorite MILF of mine that did 2 VR titles is Aoi Aoyama (DPVR-001 and DPVR-002). NICE experiences. These were early on but done pretty well. Man, it gets me all kinds of excited to look up and see her looking at me and smiling, she has such sexy smile!

143dpvr00001pl.jpg
143dpvr00002pl.jpg

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
No offense, but why would you want to watch an oldie ?
No worries, that’s not an offensive question. It’s a stupid question, but certainly not offensive. I’ll answer it just the same. Unless I see rampant wrinkles, missing teeth, dry white hair, and no elasticity at all in the skin, I don’t see an old person, or “oldie”. That’s just me. If she’s attractive in the face (to me) has a nice body (to me) then I see an attractive woman. Now, that may be alien to someone who is still into girls. And by that I mean young women between the ages of 18 and whatever you consider old. That includes me, by the way! I like young women as well. So, for me 18 all the way until I (me!) consider them old. At some point I do find a woman unattractive.

Google the word Subjective. You’ll catch on.

Reactions: dafuck

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Another favorite MILF of mine that did 2 VR titles is Aoi Aoyama (DPVR-001 and DPVR-002). NICE experiences. These were early on but done pretty well. Man, it gets me all kinds of excited to look up and see her looking at me and smiling, she has such sexy smile!

View attachment 1477597
View attachment 1477598
Very nice lady. Is she only doing VR movies now ?

No offense, but why would you want to watch an oldie ?
The question could be the same for any type of girl. For example : why would you want to watch a girl with big boobs ? It's up to preferences.
I share Casshern2's opinion. Age is just a number. Some girls in their 20s have already a body in a bad shape, so I can't imagine how they will look in their 40s. Take a look at Hana Kano or Kaho Shibuya. Their bodies have saggy body skin. Then, check Ooshima Yuka or Maki Tomoda. Both have 10x better bodies.

Another thing I like about milf, is that they are old enough to be a mother of a 12/15 years old teen. Imagine being married to this woman and see that your son's friends and fathers are looking at your wife.

I watch JAV with various type of girls. Some are loli (even if they are at the very list 18, they look younger), other are "normal looking" girls around my age (20-30s, still looking younger, which is a good thing. I prefer that than 18 years old girls looking like they are already 30-35 like in the west), and mature women (40+). For me, as long as the girl has a nice body and face, age doesn't matter. I just avoid chubby girls (belly, thick legs) as I don't like that kind of body, I prefer slender bodies.

Reactions: Casshern2

Runa_Fan

Apr 23, 2017
I watch JAV with various type of girls. Some are loli (even if they are at the very list 18, they look younger), other are "normal looking" girls around my age (20-30s, still looking younger, which is a good thing. I prefer that than 18 years old girls looking like they are already 30-35 like in the west), and mature women (40+). For me, as long as the girl has a nice body and face, age doesn't matter. I just avoid chubby girls (belly, thick legs) as I don't like that kind of body, I prefer slender bodies.
Well if I get to choose, I'd watch younger. But I guess that's just me.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
One of my favorite type of scenarios lol, especially love the ones where the husband falls asleep drunk and then I'm fucking her right beside him. Also like the ones where your girlfriend/wife is asleep beside you and your fucking another woman.
Funny you should mention!

BNVR-006 "Everyone Sleeps Up" Only me and you were up in the drinking party at home. → The result ...
h_1333bnvr00006pl.jpg

Asleep behind her. Husband, perhaps? :p
h_1333bnvr00006jp-9.jpg

Reactions: Saren

Saren

Sep 8, 2011
Funny you should mention!

BNVR-006 "Everyone Sleeps Up" Only me and you were up in the drinking party at home. → The result ...
View attachment 1478704

Asleep behind her. Husband, perhaps? :p
View attachment 1478705
Wow, haven't heard of that one, I'll have to look it up. Thanks :)

If you haven't watched GOPJ-035 yet it has a similar setup with you ntring your poor boss while he's passed out drunk.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Wow, haven't heard of that one, I'll have to look it up. Thanks :)

If you haven't watched GOPJ-035 yet it has a similar setup with you ntring your poor boss while he's passed out drunk.
I'll get this one for us!

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I have it but I have to use DMM/Fanza player to watch it :(. You wouldn't happen to know of a way to get around that would you?
It wouldn't look any better on anything else.

Saren

Sep 8, 2011
It wouldn't look any better on anything else.
I'm just worry that they might decide to remove video's from the site and I wouldn't be able access them anymore. I've been trying to mainly get stuff from Afesta but DMM/Fanza has quite a few exclusive videos.

arnoldlayne

Oct 2, 2015
DMM's player is awful, I bought a video from there and it was so barebones with no features besides play/pause that it was practically unusable so I dont buy from DMM anymore. I would if there was a way to rip them and play them in a good player

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I have it but I have to use DMM/Fanza player to watch it :(. You wouldn't happen to know of a way to get around that would you?
No, wait, I meant I'd get the VR title, not GOPJ-035.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
sivr00027pl.jpg

Its about time, comes out 9/07
This is a fun title!