Immersive 3D Content and Enthusiasts (oh boy...)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Raijinnn

Nov 16, 2017
Thank you so, so much for these posts, Casshern!

It finally looks like the industries are starting to take notice of VR's growing accessibility and popularity. It feels like there's a sudden noticeable increase of releases on Afesta and Fantastica lately - really exciting stuff :D

Which studios are you watching the most?

I've often enjoyed just experiencing a nice looking girl in front of me (stop me if I've rambled on like this already!). It's just nice being in front of someone that wants you to look at her. Now, mind you, in my lifetime, I've had a good number of girls (when I was a boy) and women that really did like the fact that I made no attempts to hide that I enjoyed admiring her. That's actually pretty fun because almost to the one they eventually tried to see what they could get away with. I've been shown legs, cleavage, hips, asses, either during school or now at work. Then, the selfie was invented. Good grief...

AT ANY RATE! ...here is nice title where you get to look. And Yuri Hamada is nice to look at!

5497faap00147pl-jpg.1445955

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/vr-faap-147-act1-apartment-days-yuri-hamada.1815562/

Admittedly up until now I don't think I knew Megumi Suzumoto (or 98,000 other idols) but this title's image struck me...so, here we are. Really a bit over half the title is not in her bikini, but it is worth the wait if you view the whole title, OR, if you're like me you'll skip to it. Either way...NICE!

5497faap00149pl-jpg.1445960

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/vr-faap-149-act1-apartment-days-megumi-suzumoto.1815563/

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Last edited:

octobre_2

Mar 13, 2010
fhd-jav is a scam website. It just upload a random jav video and names it a rare VR title. You can notice that the file size is always wrong like some really long VR title only 1GB size.

Oh didn't know those sites are called "scam".
I actually downloded a movie thanks to one of these sites. But as you said, it was not the movie I wanted, I just wanted to try.
And you're right, they give random titles, there must a title generator lol. It's not even in the form SKDJ-51 for example, or TRF-04, like other javs. It's like vidno5
540000 or something like that.
I spend so much time searching for the rare movies I want I could make a list of scam sites lol.

I love this thread by the way and came here only for RCTVR-004. Thanks to the original uploader.
A.. oh! If someone wants to trade farting videos I'm in. I'm posting this message here cause all the farting topics seem to be dead on Akiba-Online.

Saren

Sep 8, 2011
It's finally happening?!?
I'm excited for this, so many great studio out there I'm glad to see more joining. Looks like Madonna is releasing a VR title in September as well, unfortunately it's a netorare video which I'm not a fan of unless it was in the perspective of me stealing the woman from another dude lol.
juvr00002pl.jpg

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I'm excited for this, so many great studio out there I'm glad to see more joining. Looks like Madonna is releasing a VR title in September as well, unfortunately it's a netorare video which I'm not a fan of unless it was in the perspective of me stealing the woman from another dude lol.
View attachment 1472570
Outstanding!

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
It has been a while since I've done this, just been too busy at work and not enough energy and time at night for much (aside from spending too much time in the Idol section, they're just so damn cute!)...any requests for titles that I might have available? If so PLEASE READ BELOW

In an effort to stay the course of using this thread as intended, please use the links to the appropriate threads below for any requests. Hate to do it, but I'll ignore any more requests directly in this thread you're reading right now. Thanks for your cooperation.

JAV VR requests
https://www.akiba-online.com/forums/jav-idol-requests.120/

GRAVURE VR requests
https://www.akiba-online.com/forums/idol-requests.114/

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

Saren

Sep 8, 2011
Been meaning to post something like this so I can look back months/year down the road and see how this turned out.

I've been a big VR fan since I got my Oculus Rift when it was first released, I'm now using a Oculus Go setup with a absolute massive Plex library.
I'm going to go ahead and say Japan has the west beat when it comes to scenarios and content (my opinion), not in camera quality but they are catching up.

Top studio/makers (imo)
KMP is the top, not even debatable between the many releases and camera quality. Quality is comparable to western VR, I think I have a few video's over 20GB from them.
SOD release a lot of variety and they are the most creative when it comes to VR, the negative is the video quality could be better (higher bitrate).

Stars I want to see more of, as you can see I like a wide range of girls.
Mao Hamasaki - Love her acting and expressions, love that she squirts.

Shinoda Yuu - Love her looks and that ass, also she's in a lot of milf roles

Hasumi Kurea - Always been a fan, love her.

Ayumi Shinoda - This beauty only did one VR video and it's from when JAV VR first started so I didn't bother with getting it.

Oshikawa Yuuri - So soft looking if that makes sense, very much a milf

Kazama Yumi - Milf, one of the few plus size ladies I don't mind.

Hoshisaki Seira - First watched her on KMVR-429 and now I'm a fan, she reminds me of this exchange student I hooked up with.

Aoi Ichigo - She hasn't done any VR, but I so want to see her. Something about her just does it for me, love her Hime cut so hot and surprisingly unique in JAV.

Miura Sakura - Her first and only video is currently the top DMM vr seller, its honestly one of the best if not the best VR titles in my opinion. Her skin is so beautiful and her tits are amazing really outstanding to see in VR.
MDVR-018 is the title for the curious, just looks at that body!
mdvr00018pl.jpg

Stuff/content that I want to see more of
MILF's - So many beautiful JAV milfs that haven't done videos.

Gal's - I want to see more Gal's than just Aika, Risa, Erika who I do love.

Loli - I'm a lover of basically all body types with the exception of fat ones so I'd love to see more smaller body types.

Fetish - Stuff like Lactation, Pregnant, Squirting, Enema, etc.

Affair - Love scenario's where your having affair with married woman or ntr where your the one stealing the wife/girlfriend (bonus points if the poor cuckold is there). Bride on her wedding day anyone? Not interested in being on the receiving end lol.

Intimacy? - Not sure what to call this one but I'd like to see video's with multiple scenes filmed throughout a day where your interacting with the star doing normal things since VR is great for feeling a connection to the star. I've seen a study where people feel more connected to an individual in VR since they have more of a realistic presence. That's probably why I'm not into r*** or torture vr videos.

Anal - Where is it at? Surprisingly very few anal video's in VR, we need more.

Gokkun - Only a few Gokkun video's out there, I want to see girls drinking semen out of teacups or swapping it with another girl.

Fantasy/cosplay - Video's where you take on the role of the hero more akin to a traditional fantasy flick. Wankzvr has done a few (2 zombie flicks lol) Would love to see some "Gothic" style clothes. Also where are the Ninja video's lol.

Toys - Japan has so many different sex toys, I'd love to see more being used while having sex. Something like the actress is riding anal cowgirl and she has vibrators taped to her tits and a dildo in her pussy. Having a threesome with with a girl wearing a strapon (could be a fake futa?) with her and the viewer tag teaming another girl.

Outdoor/exposure/exhibitionism - Some of my favorite video's are the ones that take place in a public area but they are few so I'd like to see them take it up a notch.

Wonder if anyone would be interested in a "review" thread where folks can review VR video's and the JAV star's VR performance?

Last edited:

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Been meaning to post something like this so I can look back months/year down the road and see how this turned out.

I've been a big VR fan since I got my Oculus Rift when it was first released, I'm now using a Oculus Go setup with a absolute massive Plex library.
I'm going to go ahead and say Japan has the west beat when it comes to scenarios and content (my opinion), not in camera quality but they are catching up.

Top studio/makers (imo)
KMP is the top, not even debatable between the many releases and camera quality. Quality is comparable to western VR, I think I have a few video's over 20GB from them.
SOD release a lot of variety and they are the most creative when it comes to VR, the negative is the video quality could be better (higher bitrate).

Stars I want to see more of, as you can see I like a wide range of girls.
Mao Hamasaki - Love her acting and expressions, love that she squirts.

Shinoda Yuu - Love her looks and that ass, also she's in a lot of milf roles

Hasumi Kurea - Always been a fan, love her.

Ayumi Shinoda - This beauty only did one VR video and it's from when JAV VR first started so I didn't bother with getting it.

Oshikawa Yuuri - So soft looking if that makes sense, very much a milf

Kazama Yumi - Milf, one of the few plus size ladies I don't mind.

Hoshisaki Seira - First watched her on KMVR-429 and now I'm a fan, she reminds me of this exchange student I hooked up with.

Aoi Ichigo - She hasn't done any VR, but I so want to see her. Something about her just does it for me, love her Hime cut so hot and surprisingly unique in JAV.

Miura Sakura - Her first and only video is currently the top DMM vr seller, its honestly one of the best if not the best VR titles in my opinion. Her skin is so beautiful and her tits are amazing really outstanding to see in VR.
View attachment 1474588
Stuff/content that I want to see more of
MILF's - So many beautiful JAV milfs that haven't done videos.

Gal's - I want to see more Gal's than just Aika, Risa, Erika who I do love.

Loli - I'm a lover of basically all body types with the exception of fat ones so I'd love to see more smaller body types.

Fetish - Stuff like Lactation, Pregnant, Squirting, Enema, etc.

Affair - Love scenario's where your having affair with married woman or ntr where your the one stealing the wife/girlfriend (bonus points if the poor cuckold is there). Bride on her wedding day anyone? Not interested in being on the receiving end lol.

Intimacy? - Not sure what to call this one but I'd like to see video's with multiple scenes filmed throughout a day where your interacting with the star doing normal things since VR is great for feeling a connection to the star. I've seen a study where people feel more connected to an individual in VR since they have more of a realistic presence. That's probably why I'm not into r*** or torture vr videos.

Anal - Where is it at? Surprisingly very few anal video's in VR, we need more.

Gokkun - Only a few Gokkun video's out there, I want to see girls drinking semen out of teacups or swapping it with another girl.

Fantasy/cosplay - Video's where you take on the role of the hero more akin to a traditional fantasy flick. Wankzvr has done a few (2 zombie flicks lol) Would love to see some "Gothic" style clothes. Also where are the Ninja video's lol.

Toys - Japan has so many different sex toys, I'd love to see more being used while having sex. Something like the actress is riding anal cowgirl and she has vibrators taped to her tits and a dildo in her pussy. Having a threesome with with a girl wearing a strapon (could be a fake futa?) with her and the viewer tag teaming another girl.

Outdoor/exposure/exhibitionism - Some of my favorite video's are the ones that take place in a public area but they are few so I'd like to see them take it up a notch.

Wonder if anyone would be interested in a "review" thread where folks can review VR video's and the JAV star's VR performance?
Great post! I'm like you, I'd love to see more milfs working in VR. Unfortunately for me most if not all of my favorites are long or recently retired. Miki Sato, Chinami Sakai, Naho Hazuki, Reiko Shimura, Misato Hōjō, Nana Aoyama, I can go on. As for themes, like one of if not my opening post for this thread mentioned, I'd love to look down at a gorgeous JAV lady looking up and smiling at me as she seemingly went down on me, or even me looking up at her while she rides me...and then look to my left or right through a doorway to see her husband eating breakfast or watching TV or something. Just like in a real JAV title!

Saren

Sep 8, 2011
Great post! I'm like you, I'd love to see more milfs working in VR. Unfortunately for me most if not all of my favorites are long or recently retired. Miki Sato, Chinami Sakai, Naho Hazuki, Reiko Shimura, Misato Hōjō, Nana Aoyama, I can go on. As for themes, like one of if not my opening post for this thread mentioned, I'd love to look down at a gorgeous JAV lady looking up and smiling at me as she seemingly went down on me, or even me looking up at her while she rides me...and then look to my left or right through a doorway to see her husband eating breakfast or watching TV or something. Just like in a real JAV title!
One of my favorite type of scenarios lol, especially love the ones where the husband falls asleep drunk and then I'm fucking her right beside him. Also like the ones where your girlfriend/wife is asleep beside you and your fucking another woman.

sivr00027pl.jpg

Its about time, comes out 9/07

Been counting down the days, it's going to be glorious. Okuda Saki is someone I've wanted for awhile to do VR.

Reactions: Casshern2

akibaun

Jan 25, 2017
A.. oh! If someone wants to trade farting videos I'm in. I'm posting this message here cause all the farting topics seem to be dead on Akiba-Online.

Didn't even know such videos were out there, most of the stuff is still pretty vanilla (besides the harem stuff). Can you share anything?

And also like you mentioned RCTVR-004 was also super unique! Anymore 'body swapping' videos like that one?

Reactions: octobre_2

Feb 1, 2008
I would like to get this, do you know the code number for this film?

Ayumi Shinoda - This beauty only did one VR video and it's from when JAV VR first started so I didn't bother with getting it

Saren

Sep 8, 2011
I would like to get this, do you know the code number for this film?

Ayumi Shinoda - This beauty only did one VR video and it's from when JAV VR first started so I didn't bother with getting it

Looks like I was mistaken about only 1 video, looked it up and found two CAPI-012, CAPI-001. Both video's don't have actual sex just titjob, and blowjob.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Can't wait to see it. Her body is unreal.

I would like to see an actual VR movie of Arina Hashimoto, not a toy video. Also, more solo VR movies from Yuki Jin would be good. In the milf section, Kirishima Minako and Maki Tomoda would be great too.