Immersive 3D Content and Enthusiasts (oh boy...)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Skudavi

Sep 29, 2017
This will remain the thread (page) to find links to the VR links in the DDL section. This should (and hopefully will always) be the place to look for everything VR. I'll say this again since it seems you haven't taken the time to read through these threads and are just looking for things at the tail end (shame on you! Haha!):

Yes, as @Galaxymu says, members have been banned that used to post links to VR content. I have no idea why but there is always a reason. I, myself, was unintentionally guilty of posting direct links here instead of the actual DDL threads because I misinterpreted the rule about posting. That was on me. For myself not being as active, there are reasons. But, as you see, with the other members banned the amount of actual VR content being posted has dwindled. That does not, however, explain the lack of discussion. That, it seems, is a good indication that most of the members visiting here didn't want to talk or discuss or trade ideas. They just wanted the content. Shame. Well, I take it back...that precisely explains the lack of discussion.

So, for all those who visit this thread hoping to find new titles, why don't you instead leave a comment now and then. Talk about something you liked or didn't like about a title you've already grabbed with your favorite JAV idol. Then, someone else might offer their opinion on the same title, either agreeing or disagreeing, and eventually what do you know! There's a discussion going on in the Discussion threads!
Hehe well it seems that just this forum seemed more busy a couple of months ago. I was wondering if I missed something but apparently a couple of uploaders got banned. I check every day ;)

Reactions: Casshern2

Southk

Jun 15, 2015
For anybody that grabbed these, what did you think?
They should release more content like this. Softcore or Idol vids, no mosaic. Mosaics turns me off for VR vids....
My dream could be LOVEPOP VR. Sexy, hot, cute.....

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Still have to convert it to mp4. PS4 doesn't read mkv files. But she looks very cute. Downloading all of them!

And Julia is always good.
I certainly hope you are just remuxing and not actually re-encoding.

Skudavi

Sep 29, 2017
I'm going to Thailand next week. That's the best advice I can give to every guy on this forum. Girls in Thailand are a lot of fun! Treat them right and they will treat you right! It's really as simple as that. Western women are ugly fat pretentious bitches compared to Thai women. They really are. And don't expext these women to be submissive! No sir! As I said they are a lot of fun. Western women are just too brainwashed to be fun anymore. They are taught to hate men. This is not the case in Asia. Feel freed by the apprecation of women for once in your life. And ofcourse you have to be in some kind of shape. You don't have to look like an MMA fighter but also don't look like you are on a hamburger diet either.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Always up for her !

And Julia is always good.

Gentlemen...JULIA

mdvr00021pl-jpg.1445566

https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...-in-remembrance-foam-princess-julias.1815459/

Last edited:

Ceddy

May 27, 2018
I just discovered Monaka Oguri and fall in love with her <3 did anyone of you know her and what your thought about her ? And tell me if a vr movie with her exist, i'm interested

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Last edited:

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Last edited:

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

Saren

Sep 8, 2011
Anyone have any fetishes or niche types that haven't been done yet in VR? Personally I have to say I'm surprised no studio has put out any pregnant JAV, Afesta has had a category since the start but no actual content. I would also like to see more mature stars do videos, not enough of them :).

Big fan of Aika personally Casshern, not sure what it is exactly but I like her.

xaoeu

Feb 21, 2016
AIKA, sadly, still hasn't grown on me. Not like others. Don't ask me why! I can't tell you why. But, I do think she's fairly pretty. In VR, she does look nice. What do you think?

https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...ou-can-enjoy-sex-with-virginity-aika.1815704/

For me AIKA is a disappointment as a kurogyaru at least. In general I'm wondering where all the kurogyaru VR is. Natsuki Marina and Maruyama Reona are okay. RISA is good. But in this world of cutesy JAV VR (which is also fine of course) I'm just looking for a super chijo sex monster gyaru that makes you say "god damn". If anyone knows any please share. :D