I'm translating JAVs (and anything else)

Wukage

Apr 9, 2021
Hi guys, I'm not sure if this kind of post is allowed but I thought that there might be people interested.

I'm fluent in Japanese, English and German and I do translation requests for anything related like JAV, Hentais, Doujinshis etc.

I can do small requests for free but for more time consuming requests such as a whole scene or complete JAV movie I charge. You can check out my fiverr profile and give me a request there or tell me what you want me to translate, give me your budget and we'll figure something out.

https://www.fiverr.com/share/xE8bdD

I know there is a lot of untranslated stuff out there and I hope I can help you out with my power. Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mark1

Apr 8, 2021
Hi! You are my hero. May i could ask you a little translation? Is a little part of one of Ai Uehara movies, i am curious about that and then i would like to pay for some of her entire films if this will be possible

Wukage

Apr 9, 2021
Hi! You are my hero. May i could ask you a little translation? Is a little part of one of Ai Uehara movies, i am curious about that and then i would like to pay for some of her entire films if this will be possible
Hi, sorry for the late response. Yes, sure! You can send me a little snippet of what you want and I'll give you a translation preview. If you like it you can pay me for a full movie translation. You can send me a message on Fiverr. I usually reply within minutes or 1-2 hours.

Playguuu

Apr 26, 2020
Hmm. Can you translate Japanese by ear? I have a series of subtitles I worked on but I have no clue how accurate they are.

Wukage

Apr 9, 2021
Hmm. Can you translate Japanese by ear? I have a series of subtitles I worked on but I have no clue how accurate they are.
Hi, yes. My listening skills are pretty good I think. When it comes to JAV I usually understand more than 99%. If you need me to check your subs or create some, feel free to send me a message on Fiverr. I can help you with that.

Playguuu

Apr 26, 2020
Hi, yes. My listening skills are pretty good I think. When it comes to JAV I usually understand more than 99%. If you need me to check your subs or create some, feel free to send me a message on Fiverr. I can help you with that.
Sure... let me review what I've got and I'll go over it with you on fiverr

Wukage

Apr 9, 2021
Update: I had a small break from translating but I'm back now. Let me know if you have any translation requests!

maload

Jul 1, 2008
can i ask you ,, how can you do it ?
you learn japanese ? how long do you learned it that so you become what you are today ?

Wukage

Apr 9, 2021
can i ask you ,, how can you do it ?
you learn japanese ? how long do you learned it that so you become what you are today ?
I studied business Japanese at the university and then moved to Japan. Been learning Japanese for about 10 years and and living in Japan for about 5. Moving to Japan was definitely what got me fluent, goes for any language really.

maload

Jul 1, 2008
I studied business Japanese at the university and then moved to Japan. Been learning Japanese for about 10 years and and living in Japan for about 5. Moving to Japan was definitely what got me fluent, goes for any language really.
thank you

bozzngu13

Sep 26, 2010
may i ask how much is for a full movie (2 hours) with 70% english subtitle avaiable (but i dont know how accurate it is) and i want it detail subed?

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
That's very generous. Wondering if you (or anyone) can help with a couple of quick and dirty title translations from the Aroma Planning Corner Masturbation (角オナニー) series.

Curious about:

足ピ~ン 角オナニー
Based on covers (eg ARMD-801) and context wondering if this translates to "leg pin" as in one leg raised and pinned on the table?

Also:
Mandote Kado Onanie (マン土手角オナニー)
Google renders this as "man bank". Is this actually something like pubic mound or camel toe? I'm probably way off base here...

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
may i ask how much is for a full movie (2 hours) with 70% english subtitle avaiable (but i dont know how accurate it is) and i want it detail subed?
According to his fiver page, 20min is 86$. So, it's 86x6=516$. Or maybe he will not apply his page rate. And where did you get your subs ? Most of "english subs" around are auto translated, so not accurate at all (even the names are wrong).
Unfortunately, OP doesn't seem active here. His last visit was in september 2021.

That's very generous. Wondering if you (or anyone) can help with a couple of quick and dirty title translations from the Aroma Planning Corner Masturbation (角オナニー) series.

Curious about:

足ピ~ン 角オナニー
Based on covers (eg ARMD-801) and context wondering if this translates to "leg pin" as in one leg raised and pinned on the table?

Also:
Mandote Kado Onanie (マン土手角オナニー)
Google renders this as "man bank". Is this actually something like pubic mound or camel toe? I'm probably way off base here...

Maybe "Corner foot" instead of leg pin, as in "Corner foot masturbation".

And for マン土手角オナニー, "Pussy Mound Masturbation"

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Maybe "Corner foot" instead of leg pin, as in "Corner foot masturbation".

And for マン土手角オナニー, "Pussy Mound Masturbation"

Thanks.

Did some more translating and Googling and got into the weird world of Japanese articles referring to masturbation techniques that supposedly lead to poor enjoyment of sex. :D

Seems to be about leg stretching/clenching and foot "pinning"/toe curling. Whatever... close enough.

Think I'll render the other as "pubic mound". Not going all technical with mons veneris...

Reactions: darksider59

pavane

Feb 8, 2010
Hi guys, I'm not sure if this kind of post is allowed but I thought that there might be people interested.

I'm fluent in Japanese, English and German and I do translation requests for anything related like JAV, Hentais, Doujinshis etc.

I can do small requests for free but for more time consuming requests such as a whole scene or complete JAV movie I charge. You can check out my fiverr profile and give me a request there or tell me what you want me to translate, give me your budget and we'll figure something out.

https://www.fiverr.com/share/xE8bdD

I know there is a lot of untranslated stuff out there and I hope I can help you out with my power. Cheers.
Hi
I have a few questions I hope you can answer please

1 I would like you to translate the first 5 minutes of a jav please

2 I would later like the whole jav subbed so if I sent all of it as a zip would that be ok?

3 Do I have to use fiverr? Its £25 to join for a month which is a lot.

Reactions: Dadaserfu