I need help translating these Japanese titles to English..

fr0stbyte

Former Staff
Apr 8, 2008
Hello there! I'm fr0sty and I was wondering of any of could help me several titles that I have found.

Why do I need them translated anyway, you ask?

Well, I have been compiling torrents for several series (mostly from prestige). You guys can check them out if you want. Some of them are easy to translate but most of them aren't. I need the titles so I can post decent torrent pool threads that actually have English titles instead of just Japanese titles (untranslated posts already run amock at the JAV torrents sub-forums, need I add more?).

The following titles have been translated by me through the Google translator (fails, most of the time). I've also included translated titles by several friends from other forums. I need better translation or confirmation that my translation was sufficient (I doubt it LOL).

高貴美少女学園 - Pretty Noble High School Girl (KBH)
無罪 - Innocence (MUKD)
ウリをはじめた制服少女 - First Time Selling Of Girl (UAD)
モリッ娘 Walker - Moricco Walker (JKS)
働くオンナ - Office Lady (EVO)
顔射の美学 - Aesthetics Of Ejaculated On The Face (WIL)
エスカレートするドしろーと娘 - Escalation Girl (EDD)
いい子やめます - Good Stop (EZD)
未○年 - Not Yet of Age (EGG)

They may contain mistakes and mistranslations because I myself am not fluent in the Japanese language. If you see any mistakes or if you have better translations then please don't hesitate to post. I'll may add other titles in the future.

Liberal and literal translations are welcome.

If all goes well then you'll see torrent pools of the titles (in English with your help) mentioned above in the near future.

By the way, KBH (高貴美少女学園)and JKS (モリッ娘 Walker) threads are already up and running. Links provided below.

Moricco Walker Torrents

Koki Bisyojyo Gakuen Torrents <<< Title will be changed once I find a decent English translation.

fr0stbyte

Former Staff
Apr 8, 2008
This post is for titles I can't decipher at all.

じゅーだいいえで体験記 CTD
萌えあがる募集若妻 MBD

Post will be edited as I come across more titles. Thanks!

yongminc

Oct 4, 2008
I guess the title below can be intrepreted as follows:
萌えあがる募集若妻 -> Invited attractive young wives

mtsexxx

Aug 10, 2008
This post is for titles I can't decipher at all.

じゅーだいいえで体験記 CTD

Post will be edited as I come across more titles. Thanks!

Actual full title of young girls prestige serie is じゅーだい いえで体験記 + number + 中出し美少女 name

Suggestion

Teenager Home Experience .... Nakadashi (Ejaculation) Beautiful Girl ...