Idols That You Try To Get Into But Can't

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Lodestar

Nov 4, 2017
On the flip side, I know Kurea "Claire" Hasumi gets a lot of flak for her enhancements. Personally I've seen more than a few of her titles that I enjoy quite a bit - I think she's a decent performer and actress - her fitness and hip action are great. She has a unique face that is quirky and toothy but definitely works for me.

So I'll claim one back for "actresses that I didn't think I'd be able to get into but could"! :D
That is one way to put it. I have heard it described another way but I do not wish to forever change your view on her. She puts in a lot of effort so I'll give her that and I don't want to make fun of an actress.

The only thing I dislike is when there is too much plastic surgery like Eimi Fukada or what Yua Mikami has slowly transformed into. But I know most men like that which is part of why they do it. To sell better.

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
That is one way to put it. I have heard it described another way but I do not wish to forever change your view on her. She puts in a lot of effort so I'll give her that and I don't want to make fun of an actress.

Now I'm curious. Not much chance of shocking or offending me so fire away! I'm too old and cynical to have waifus.

The only thing I dislike is when there is too much plastic surgery like Eimi Fukada or what Yua Mikami has slowly transformed into. But I know most men like that which is part of why they do it. To sell better.

Yeah, in general I'll take au naturale myself thanks.

Lodestar

Nov 4, 2017
Now I'm curious. Not much chance of shocking or offending me so fire away! I'm too old and cynical to have waifus.

Someone compared her to Mr Burns because of the overbite and years later when I come across her videos I can't get the image out of my head. It's just one of those things where she has a good body and everything but I laugh and think of Mr Burns.

V3A5A2QKCVAQRAS6SU3HAGNZTA.jpg

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Oh, that's very, very good. On point. Now I understand the warning. May not be able to unsee.

:haha:

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
Having an overbite is very unfortunate in both male and female because it makes your lower jaw disappear (jawline contributes greatly to your attractiveness). It's also often accompanied by a "crooked nose bridge" (not sure what the correct term is).

While having an underbite can sometimes make one looks cute, having an overbite is almost always bad.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Someone compared her to Mr Burns because of the overbite and years later when I come across her videos I can't get the image out of my head. It's just one of those things where she has a good body and everything but I laugh and think of Mr Burns.

View attachment 3070904
I thought about that before as well. However, she has a natural face, so I prefer that to a plastic monster like Eimi or Maria Nagai. Kurea has just fake boobs. I never really watched her but to me, her face is cute. Except her boobs, everything looks good :D (of course DAT ass haha)

Reactions: mago and Taako

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
how did you dislike an actress...but somehow downloads and watch her vids...lol

simple...because I prioritise genre. I check out all investigator films with r***.

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Considering how into lesbian content I am, Sora Shiina - who purports to be at least minimally bi - I've increasingly found to turn in pretty boring performances for the most part.

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
Considering how into lesbian content I am, Sora Shiina - who purports to be at least minimally bi - I've increasingly found to turn in pretty boring performances for the most part.
She one of those women who looks good on the cover and has at least some loyal fans, but is otherwise just phoning it in. Like Julia.

Reactions: Taako and intrepid8

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
She one of those women who looks good on the cover and has at least some loyal fans, but is otherwise just phoning it in. Like Julia.
Sora had some good titles but overall, yeah I agree. Julia is putting in more effort these days

Reactions: fenton

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Retired from AV. I think she still does some television appearances. She's almost 42.
Thanks for the clarification:p
One actress I never did like. Body was nice but seems like she hated doing it. Oh well.