I hate Otaku

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
I'm in Akiba right now and just wanted to voice my disgust with Otaku. They don't clean, they don't brush, judging by the breath of a few, and they don't fucking cover their mouths when coughing. Mother fuckers.....

Asvaldr

北斗神拳伝承者
Jun 18, 2009
Hahaha Akiba is a country of its own. Of the people who learn Japanese in North America, I say a good 80% (of course, some random percentage I made up) of them aim to live in Akihabara some day. Reason being they started to learn Japanese mainly because they want to be able to read manga or understand anime without subtitles.

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
otakug.jpg

Ceiling Cat

Oct 25, 2008
P1040629.jpg

Smile! It could be worse-- you could be josolopSon3, for example...

It's just a matter of putting things into perspective, that's all.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
The guy who made the extinction macro is clearly not a population biologist: or if he is, then he's clearly not a very good one. I refer the interested reader to Duchenne's muscular dystrophy (which, in boys, has such early mortality that 99.9% of them do not reproduce), a genetic disease which hasn't really risen nor fallen all that much in its global prevalence over the last few decades. (Why? 'Cause as many who are born with the disease and die today are replaced by newly-born babies with the disease.)

It's the same thing with otakus: maybe 99.9% of them do not reproduce, but there are numerous Japanese couples which do copulate who produce offspring which grow up to become otaku.

Hey, you wouldn't happen to be in Akiba on my account, would you? :3 I never heard back from you when I wrote you that PM. Even if the answer is "no way, Jose," just send me a word back so I know.

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
Sakun, do you ever fear that your head might explode?

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Friendly version: Sakun, don't you think you take many things too seriously ?
And overreact at the same time ?

It's really funny to think that this (yet another crappy) thread was opened by aquamarine :abandoned2:

"Do what I say, but don't do what I do"

qn3t

Nov 8, 2009
I'm in Akiba right now and just wanted to voice my disgust with Otaku. They don't clean, they don't brush, judging by the breath of a few, and they don't fucking cover their mouths when coughing. Mother fuckers.....

Nothing new here.
I think you're just jealous, really. I mean, look at their mad cribs, yo:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
OMG - I am an Otaku...

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
It's really funny to think that this (yet another crappy) thread was opened by aquamarine :abandoned2:

"Do what I say, but don't do what I do"

There's a reason you live in France.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Trust me, it shows.

Ceiling Cat

Oct 25, 2008
Nothing new here.
I think you're just jealous, really. I mean, look at their mad cribs, yo:

You're kidding, right? Would you seriously consider bringing a girl back to a place like that? Or did you have no intention of doing so in the first place?

*EDIT* I know you're kidding. You must be. You have to be kidding, there's no other rational explanation unless you're on of them too...

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
If he isn't kidding, then I hate him more than I hate any Otaku I've ever seen on the street.

Is that even possible....?

Ceiling Cat

Oct 25, 2008
Yes, young grasshopper, it is possible.

I mean, hell, if one of them can stash a shougakusei in their closet for twelve years without anyone knowing about it, then yes, it is within the realm of possibility that you can hate him more than any stinky otaku you've ever encountered on any packed car on the Yamanote line...

Damn, I miss Japan.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
So that would explain the mysterious pubes that he finds in his mouth...