HOLY CRAP! I'm here!!!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
So hi, my name's Chris and I'm an addict.

I drink too much. I party too much. I sleep with too many women just because I'm white and have a cock bigger than 4 inches.

Yea, I'm an addict.

Oh, and I have a big ego, and I like being right ALL THE TIME especially when people from other countries who have never even fucking set foot in Japan start trying to spout off the best places to visit, the best hotels to stay at and the best shops to visit in Akihabara (which is funny since any that I've seen posted have gone under, hahahahaha @ you!)

I've been called a prick, and that's because I don't sugar-coat the truth. If you want bullshit like that, then listen to the drivel that George W. spits out when trying to enunciate the word 'fundamentals'.

I'm a business owner and I enjoy my job. I used to teach English, but I quit. You know what? Because teaching English in Japan is like working at a 7-11 in North America.
-No Perks
-No Benefits
-Nowhere job

*I don't like white people
*I don't like black people
*I don't like brown people
*I don't like green people
*I especially don't like rainbow people
*I REALLY don't like otaku queens who think it's 'cool' to be called otaku by their Japanese friends (it's like being called a flaming queer-faggot in Canada - certainly not a term of endearment)
*If you are coming to Japan, no I'm not really that interested in meeting you unless you're buying ALL of the beer (in which case, I'm taking you to Gaspanic in Shibuya)
*I am not going to tell you the best bars to go to, because that would mean I have tainted them for myself

There you have it.

Enjoy.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Wow, I must have scared everyone off....

Or better yet, nobody likes me enough to say anything! Right arm!

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
*I don't like white people
*I don't like black people
*I don't like brown people
*I don't like green people
*I especially don't like rainbow people

red people are not mentioned in the list, so redrooster is out of danger...(sigh...)...

seiya1

Level80Cleaver
Feb 28, 2007
a bit tame aren't you?

the top sounds like me, and I don't disagree with the bottom part.

though I hope you mean real alcohol and not beer

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Well glad that not everyone hates me, only the cyber-children who think they know what they are talking about because they've heard something from a friend's friend's little brother which THEY heard about on a forum.

My christ I need to drink more.

Otherwise, I couldn't hate red people... I'm Métis myself! (red.... indian... native american... get it?)