八犬伝 ―東方八犬異聞― Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East Season 1 BD (10-bit x264 720p AAC) [Dual-Audio]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I rarely go looking for specific titles, which should explain the randomness of these posts. I come across anime of all types, in no particular order (though I lean towards more recent posts as they are better seeded), because I like a wide variety of anime genre. This particular anime turned out to be Shoujo (少女) whose target audience happens to teenage females........I didn't know that when I downloaded it. as a matter of fact I was afraid that this was going to be a yaoi anime after I watched some of it but it was not. Still, I liked it. The characters are interesting, the animation itself is very good, the action is light but consistent, the plot is original and the story is well told. So despite the fact that there are way too many cute guys characters in this and no fanservice to speak of I thought this was good enough to share here. I am watching the second season now and enjoying that so far as well. The torrent itself is of nice quality although I wish it had included both seasons (only found one torrent that had dual audio with both seasons and it was too large by far for me). This is not a well seeded torrent so some patience is required.
dgdg875_anime_wallpaper_hakkenden-8743.jpg
Plot Summary: Five years ago, almost every villager of Ootsuka died due to a tragic plague. But mysteriously enough, three survivors: a girl and two boys, emerged. Now living in a church, the three live in isolation, hidden from those who may seek to find them. Shino, one of the survivors, has control over the power of Murasame, the blade of life. But when the imperial church seeks to take the Murasame for themselves, their peaceful life becomes a thing of the past...

Minitokyo.Hakkenden.Wallpaper.632396.jpg
::Media Info::
Video:- 1280 x 720 pix | 10-bit | x264 | profile level 4.1 | 8 ref frames

Audio:-
Track 1: English | AAC (Default)
Track 2: Japanese | AAC

Subtitle:-
Sub 1: English Sign/Song (Default)
Sub 2: English

Source: BD-J

bd47bf90245883ffba5b340899bbc842.jpg

Original Uploader: isoTropic