Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club (BD 720p Hi10 AAC) [Dual-Audio]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Sometimes it is just about "the guys". There aren't a lot of animes that center their story around a small circle of males. That kind of story has to be pretty damn good to compete against the multitude of other subject matters you find in anime today. This story is that good.
Free!.Iwatobi.Swim.Club.Anime.haruka.rin.nagisa.makoto.rei.boys.wallpaper404.com.hd.1920x1200.jpg
Note: I actually had already seen this anime from a different problem ridden rip that was twice the size and decided that it wasn't worth sharing here. this is a rip by a better encoder direct from the blueray so not only am I sharing it but I am downloading it to replace the one I have but I haven't vetted it. So if you download this, you take your chances.
hazuki.nagisa.matsuoka.rin.nanase.haruka.ryugazaki.rei.tachibana.makoto.Free!.Iwatobi.Swim.Club.jpg
Plot Summary: Four boys named Haruka, Makoto, Nagisa and Rin all participated in a swimming tournament shortly before graduating elementary school and later parted ways. Years later, they reunite when Rin challenges Haruka to a race and wins. Not wanting to be defeated so easily, Haruka gathers Makoto and Nagisa and a new recruit named Rei to form the Iwatobi High School Swimming Club.

free__iwatobi_swim_club_render_by_lraskie-d71paaa.png
File Size: 490MB @ 720p (1280x720)
File Extension: .mkv, h264 10-bit
Audio Track 1 (Default): English 2.0 AAC
Audio Track 2: Japanese 2.0 AAC
Subtitle Track 1 (Default): English Signs & Songs (.ASS)
Subtitle Track 2: English Dialogue (.ASS)
Free!.Iwatobi.Swim.Club.rei.makoto.haruka.rin.nagisa.underwater.jpg

Original Uploader: ChaoXide
Size: 5.88 GB
Directed by Hiroko Utsumi
Written by Masahiro Yokotani
Music by Tatsuya Kato
Studio      Kyoto Animation
                 Animation Do
Original run     July 4, 2013 – September 26, 2013
Episodes     12

Opening Theme:
"Rage on" by OLDCODEX
Ending Theme:
"SPLASH FREE" by STYLE FIVE - Nobunaga Shimazaki, Tatsuhisa Suzuki, Mamoru Miyano, Tsubasa Yonaga, Daisuke Hirakawa
#2: "EVER BLUE" by STYLE FIVE - Nobunaga Shimazaki, Tatsuhisa Suzuki, Mamoru Miyano, Tsubasa Yonaga, Daisuke Hirakawa (ep 12)

wallpaper_haruka_nanase_free__iwatobi_swim_club.png

I didn't have the Japanese proper translation for the title, which I usually pick up easily. Sry about that. This is based on an award winning light novel series entitled ハイ☆スピード! but was changed for the anime for international distribution. There is a second season but I haven't found a rip for it yet in dual audio but when the blueray is shared I will share it here. There is also an animated film out that is sure to be worth watching. Seriously, this is a good one folks.

Attachments

• [kat.cr]kametsu.free.iwatobi.swim.club.bd.720p.hi10.aac.dual.audio.torrent
    119.4 KB · Views: 436
Last edited: