1. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Free! Eternal Summer + OVA [Dual Audio] [BDRip] [1080p]

Discussion in 'Anime Torrents' started by Ceewan, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Ceewan

Ceewan Famished

The second season of Free! Iwatobi Swim Club. Like most sequels I thought it struggled to live up to the first season but sequels can be like that. It was still good enough for me to reccomend and to share. There is also a movie but it hasn't been released internationally as of yet. I think that the most unusual aspect of this anime is that it is just a tale of a group of male friends and the what they have in common the most....swimming. More of a drama than a comedy and more of a tale of friendships than an anime about sports but it has elements of all four. So if you are in the mood just for a good story than watch both seasons.
    free.

Plot Summary: The boys of summer are back. Haru, Makoto, Nagisa, Rei, and Rin are reunited and the competition is about to get fierce. After the last swimming meet the bonds of friendship have only gotten stronger, and with each passing day the boys continue to grow. This summer will bring the group of friends new rivals and new challenges. File size is not small but the quality is topnotch by an accomplished encoder.

10536801_694006387358457_764343740522525619_o.

Video: 1080p | h.264 | High@L5.1 | RH BDRip
    Audio 1: English (Default) ; 5.1 FLAC | 48.0kHz | 24 bit
    Audio 2: Japanese ; 2.0 FLAC | 48.0kHz | 24 bit
    Audio 3: English Commentary (Ep 01 & 07 Only) ; 2.0 FLAC | 48.0kHz | 24 bit
    Subtitles 1: Signs & Songs (Default) ; BDRip PGS
    Subtitles 2: Full English ; BDRip PGS

1278790_654011311357965_4702193934907145976_o.

Original Uploader: rickyhorror
    File size: 18.99 GiB
    Directed by Hiroko Utsumi
    Written by Masahiro Yokotani
    Music by Tatsuya Kato
    Studio 	 Kyoto Animation
                     Animation Do
    Original run 	July 2, 2014 – September 24, 2014
    Episodes 	13

OVA
    Directed by Hiroko Utsumi
    Released March 18, 2015

Opening Theme:
    "Dried Up Youthful Fame" by OLDCODEX
    Ending Theme:
    "FUTURE FISH" by STYLE FIVE - Nobunaga Shimazaki, Tatsuhisa Suzuki, Mamoru Miyano, Tsubasa Yonaga, Daisuke Hirakawa
    #2: "Clear Blue Departure" by Nobunaga Shimazaki, Mamoru Miyano, Tatsuhisa Suzuki, Tsubasa Yonaga, Daisuke Hirakawa, Hosoya Yoshimasa, Kouki Miyata & Kenichi Suzumura (ep 13)

free-eternal-summer.

Attached Files:

2. abc.dem.puppies

abc.dem.puppies Active Member

Off topoc, what happened to Ceewan? My favorite poster.