キャシャーン SINS Casshern Sins (BD 720p Hi10 AAC) [Dual-Audio]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
This is a retooling of an older anime "Casshan" that I have never seen, so I can't comment on that. It caught my eye and I thought I would take a look at it. It is a slow paced dark anime that nonetheless held my interest. Loved the artwork and each episode was told in an effort to further the story to its' ultimate ending. I liked the continuity. The characters were interesting, even if the characterizations were intentionally vague. There isn't much humor in this story but there are a few light moments to keep this anime from being completely black. It is more a story of redemption, atonement and the search for self-defintion than it is one of sadness but sometimes it is hard to tell. This makes the story oddly realistic in its' totally unrealistic setting. There is plenty of action and violence but I wouldn't exactly say there is any gore ( a fine line to be sure but the line is still there). This is pretty artistic stuff and I think it would be okay for kids, not wee ones of course. A little deep for the younger generation I would think but that may be selling them short. I thought the music was exceptional, which is always a plus. A fine encode on this anime as well. I haven't said whether I liked this anime or not. I am not sure "like" is the right word. I "appreciate" it and that means something totally different. Because of its' slow pace I think some will find it boring. Because of the story I think others will find it deep and meaningful. So in the end, with an anime such as this, it doesn't matter what I think. It matters what you think. It is a journey each must make on their own in order to reach that individual destination.
artworks-000032078512-fgpyc1-original.jpg
Plot Summary: After the murder of Luna, the robot society that rules the planet starts to rust and decay. Death and despair spread through the land like wildfire. The only one unaffected by the affliction that becomes known as "The Ruin" is Luna's assassin, Casshern. Unable to remember if he really triggered this capital sin against the entire mechanized civilization, Casshern embarks on a journey to unravel the mystery that connects him, Luna, and the plague.

casshern-sins-(1280x800)-wallpaper-004.jpg

720p (1280×720)
Video: h264 10-bit mkv
Audio Track 1 (Default): English 5.1 AAC
Audio Track 2: Japanese 2.0 AAC
Subtitle Track 1(Default): Signs/Songs (.ASS)
Subtitle Track 2: English Dialogue Subtitles (.ASS)

casshern-sins.jpg

Original Uploader: ChaoXide
Size: 8.78 GB
Directed by 	Shigeyasu Yamauchi
Produced by 	Hiroyuki Oomori
                        Yasuhiro Kamima
Written by 	Yasuko Kobayashi
Music by 	Kaoru Wada
Studio 	Madhouse (animation)
                Tatsunoko (production)
Original run 	October 1, 2008 – March 15, 2009
Episodes 	24

casshern-sins.png

Opening Theme:
"Aoi Hana (青い花)" by Color Bottle
"Blue Flower" by Color Bottle
Ending Theme:
"Reason" by K∧N∧
#2: "Aoi Kage 「蒼い影」" by Otoyakichiemon'Ju (ep 13)
#2: "Blue Shadow" by Otoyakichiemon'Ju (ep 13)
#3: "Hikari to Kage「光と影」" by Shinji Kuno
#3: "Light and Shadow" by Shinji Kuno
#4: "A Path" by Nami Miyahara (ep 24)
Insert song:
"A Path" by Nami Miyahara (ep 8)
"SKY" by Nami Miyahara (ep 8)

casshern-sins_00383283.jpg

Attachments

• [kat.cr]kametsu.casshern.sins.bd.720p.hi10.aac.dual.audio.torrent
    705.1 KB · Views: 610