魔弾の王と戦姫 Lord Marksman and Vanadis [BD] [720p][Hi10] [Dual Audio]

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
This one is a bit corny but sometimes I like corn. The animation is acceptable although not necessarily very imaginative. The strength of this anime lies in its' battle scenes and the anime girls (who were the true stars of the show). I have been known to watch an anime for the fanservice alone (when they aim to please they usually do) but their attempts to add some elements of realism in the battle scenarios was a nice touch. There was not a lot of depth to this story yet I managed to find some of it confusing. Based on the first 5 light novels of an ongoing series by Tsukasa Kawaguchi this anime was hindered by what fantasy novels are not, a consistent map for frame of reference. The pace of this anime was pretty good even if the ending was a bit anticlimatic. Nonetheless this was a pleasant anime and although violent and containing fanservice I think both are of soft enough disposition that younger family members could also enjoy this safely. This was a decent rip, a bit larger than I would have liked but the best available and includes the short chibi extras (which were not all that bad).
42l5a0l.jpg
Synopsis: In times of war, set in Western Europe, Eleonora Viltaria, one of the seven Vanadis of Zhcted, leads the war into Brune. There are actually seven Vanadis, named like this because they each received a powerful weapon from the dragon, to reign over seven territories, each possessing their own. The power of the Vanadis causes dread and fear toward their enemies. An Earl in the service of the country of Brune, a young archer called Tigre, got a taste of it after he was defeated on the battlefield by Ellen (Eleonora). However, Ellen decided to spare his life after seeing his skills. In exchange, he is asked to serve her.

aa2074_09_0903142936.jpg

Video:
Source: FFF 720p
Codec: H264 10-bit
Resolution: 1280x720
Frame rate: 23.976

Audio:
Source: Japanese BD, US BD
Audio Track 1 (Default): English AAC 5.1 Ch [Kametsu]
Audio Track 2: Japanese AAC 2.0 Ch [FFF]

Subtitles:
Source: Hiryuu
Subtitle Track 1: (Default): Signs and Songs(.ass)
Subtitle Track 2: Full Subtitles(.ass) [Hiryuu]

madan_no_ou_to_vanadis_13.jpg

Original Uploader: xDeathTheKid
File size: 8.76 GiB
Directed by     Tatsuo Satō
Produced by     Kazuo Ōnuki
Keigo Nakamichi
Mika Shimizu
Shō Tanaka
Tatsuya Ueki
Yasuhiro Kamima
Written by     Tatsuo Satō
Music by     Masaru Yokoyama
Nobuaki Nobusawa
Studio     Satelight

Original run October 4, 2014 – December 27, 2014
Episodes 13

Lord_Marksman_and_Vanadis.JPG

Opening Theme:
"Ginsen no Kaze" (銀閃の風) by Konomi Suzuki
Ending Theme:
"Schwarzer Bogen" (Black Bow) by Hitomi Harada
#2: "Ryūsei Chinkonka" (竜星鎮魂歌) by Konomi Suzuki (ep 10)

madan_no_ou_to_vanadis.jpg

Attachments

• [Kametsu] Lord Marksman and Vanadis [BD-720p] [Dual-Audio].torrent
    90.8 KB · Views: 695
Reactions: Zer0her0 and Loddy