FIFA World Cup 2010

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

xater

Bibitur Semper
Jun 5, 2007
:pandalaugh:

I missed the games... I thought they would be Sat/Sun as usual... figured out that devil was pulling a joke...

There goes the jogo feito... It might help Argentina's hopes since I'm pretty sure Brazil would had massacred them 5-0:evil:

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
I missed the games... I thought they would be Sat/Sun as usual... figured out that devil was pulling a joke...

There goes the jogo feito... It might help Argentina's hopes since I'm pretty sure Brazil would had massacred them 5-0

you didnt miss much XD

Come on Ghana!!!!!!!

come on Forlan!!!!

xater

Bibitur Semper
Jun 5, 2007
Nike strikes again... they should have sponsored 31 teams and leave Mexico out... :notagain:

:tea:

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

URUGUAY WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AET Uruguay * 1 - 1 Ghana
half-time (0 - 1)
penalty shoot-out (4 - 2)

referee : spectators :
Olegario Benquerenca (Portugal) 84,017
match details :
20' J. Fucile
45' [0 - 1] S.A. Muntari:shoot:
48' E. Arévalo :warning:
54' J. Pantsil:warning:
55' D. Forlan :shoot:[1 - 1]
60' D. Pérez :warning:
77' H. Sarpei:warning:
93' J. Mensah:warning:
120' L. Suarez :ban: A. Gyan (pen.) :stop:

penalty shoot-out :
D. Forlan :shoot: [1 - 1] A. Gyan:shoot:
M. Victorino :shoot:[2 - 2] S. Appiah:shoot:
A. Scotti :shoot:[3 - 2] J. Mensah:stop:
M. Pereira :stop:[3 - 2] D. Adiyiah:stop:
S. Abreu :shoot:[4 - 2]

MUSLERA!!!!!!! saved the day!!!! wohoooooooooooo

i almost smashed my tv fuck yeah :pandalaugh: get in!!!!

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
It would be hands and knees but Uruguay used all the HANDS!!!

Fucking cheats

:angrygirl:

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
It would be hands and knees but Uruguay used all the HANDS!!!

Fucking cheats

a little bit of handball to save the day:pandalaugh:

I missed the game but heard something like "Suarez should be ashamed of himself! >("

yeah he blocked a certain goal with his hands in the last minute

but then again if he didnt do that ghana would win

gyan missed the penalty his fault :pandalaugh::pandalaugh:

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
yes his HANDS. Plural.

Un-fucking-believable

If they make the final and he plays..... :furious:

well he was sent off :ban: like that XD

gyan missed an important goal tough luck

and urugay doesnt have a chance against holland aka the country of nice beers :evil:

*sips his free cold beer*

maybe now finally the vuvuzelas will STFU

illuminatus3

Akiba Citizen
Oct 9, 2007
I was highly disappointed, was rooting for the Ghanians.:exhausted: That goal should have counted, he used both hands behind the goal line.

Guess it really wasn't meant to be (if you believe such bs) since Gyan missed the pk.

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
Thank you illuminatus3!! Finally someone with sense!!! :eek:k:

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A GOAL IF SUAREZ DIDN'T CHEAT!!!

Devil-dude you're not thinking straight because you got a free beer. If Ghana winning would have got you that beer instead of Uruguay, you'd see reality more clearly.
:pandalaugh:

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Well, I don't think either nation had a chance in the semifinals, so while that's small consolation to Ghana and their supporters, at least it means that they don't have to feel robbed of the cup itself. They were robbed of a spot in the semifinals. Maybe (!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!) a spot in the finals. Not a spot on the list of World Cup champions. Likewise, Uruguay's cheating will only get them so far. If Holland beat Brazil, I'm certain that they can handle Uruguay. And Spain will wipe the floor with Uruguay should the two meet. Uruguay isn't getting anywhere near the cup, so rest easy, people of Ghana.

Still ... two hands? from behind the goal line? If FIFA's rules say that that's a red card w/o the point given, then FIFA's rules need to be updated. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to appreciate the 99.9% certainty that the ball'd have been a goal were his hands not there.

Look at the bright side, handyman: at least this justifies the creation of a bunch of "U R GAY, URUGUAY!" t-shirts.

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
true to that but i was rooting for uruguay anyway so :pandalaugh:

oh and btw the start of melo on robben is far worse than this handplay

yes its dirty,yes its wrong and yes the goal should have been acknowledged even if he did play with his hands and blocked the goal it would have been a clear goal

but the rules state otherwise so the goal cant be acknowledged instead the player that play with his hands (that sounds so dirty) got sent off ghana got a chance to score from a penalty they missed

shit happens

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Yeah. I know. Different kind of "if". :)

日本語で、この「If」は「なら」と同じだ。例えば「オランダはブラジルを倒すこと出来るなら、簡単にウルグアイも倒すこと出来るはずだ」の「なら」と同じ意味する。

Dunno what your native language is, so I'll keep the explanation limited to my broken Japanese for now. If your native language is English, well ..... let's just hope your native language isn't English. ^^;

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
LOL different kind of if?? wtf?!

My native language IS English actually, what are you trying to say??

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
That you need glasses, a grammar book, or both. ^^; Sorry! :(

I. "if" where the outcome of the if-clause is not known; where the if-clause describes the future
  • If you get sick, call this number.
  • If the USA beat Brazil, that would be awesome.
  • If you become a millionaire, I will marry you.

II. "if" where the outcome of the if-clause is known; where the if-clause describes the past or present
  • If you're sick, then lay down.
    (a mother speaking to her son who has gotten dizzy from playing video games for too long)
  • If the USA beat Brazil, they should have no trouble with France.
    (a fan speaking to another fan about the likelihood of an American victory against the French, using America's defeat of the Brazilians as back-up for his argument)
  • If Dad's dead, then what's gonna happen to us?
    (a daughter speaking to her mother about their fate now that their father is dead)

I was using the second kind of 'if,' but you mistook it for the first.

And this is a mistake I would not have thought likely of a native speaker. ^^;

Sorry? ^^;

EDIT: Japanese explanation follows.
[hide]The Japanese appreciate this difference, as well. It's why they have so many different ways of saying "if"! :)

They would say ーたら or ー(れ)ば for the first category. They would say なら(ば) or ー(れ)ば for the second category.

For example, the sentence 野菜を洗ったらちゃんと洗いなさい ("If/When you wash vegetables, wash them thoroughly") would never be mistaken semantically for 野菜を洗うなら、ちゃんと洗いなさい ("If you're going to wash [those] vegetables [and I clearly see that you are], then [at least be sure to] wash them properly.") The meaning behind the two sentences is completely different even though they only differ in their choice of "if" (-たら vs. なら). One sentence is more of a general guideline for future occurences; the other is a speaker offering frank advice to somebody he knows is about to wash or is even already in the act of washing the vegetables.

Which is why I tried explaining in Japanese. ^^;[/hide]