FIFA World Cup 2010

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
so world cup is around the corner (if any of you perverts is watching it)

i plan to make money of it and get drunk in the process

for whom will you be rooting? (spain and england ftw bring me money or else)

and here a drinking game while watching the world cup

Basic Rules:

Drink every time the referee blows his whistle

Small drink for every goal scored by a striker

Have half a drink for every goal by a midfielder

Finish your drink for any goal by a defender

Have a small drink for every yellow card; finish your drink if any player is sent off

Whenever a free kick is given on the edge of the box, the last person to shout “Beckham” must finish their drink

Before kickoff, select a side and drink throughout their national anthem

Using the same team you have just picked, you must be drinking when ever their captain is in possession of the ball

Drinking must take place in any dead ball situation (throw-in, corners, goal kicks etc)

Finish your drink if any goals come from a free kick

During a penalty shootout, select a side and have a small drink for every penalty kick missed

Whenever the World Cup in South Africa is referred to as either “the first world cup in Africa”, or “a big step for African sport” you must finish your drink.

If anyone famous is shown when the camera pans to the crowd, finish your drink

During the second half, each player should only be referred to by their first name – drink for failures to comply

Every time the world “Golden Boot” is mentioned, the last person to shout “Pele” must finish their drink

Everytime theres a handball, last person to shout 'MARADONNA!' has a drink

Have a shot every time Hondouras or New Zealand score!

-------------------------------------

England specific:

Every time Beckham is mentioned by the commentators, the last person to touch their Achilles heel must finish their drink

Drink for every mention, or sighting, of a WaG.

Every time John Terry and captaincy are said in the same sentence, finish your drink.

Finish your drink every time there is a mention of a possible tie with either Germany, or Argentina

Every time England’s poor penalty record is mentioned, have a drink

If Capello is ever on the screen, you must drink continuously until he is off the screen again

Every time you refer to an England player, you must use the suffix “England’s finest” e.g. “Peter Crouch, England’s Finest” – punishment drink for failure to comply

Every time Rooney scores, the last person to shout, "Lionel who?" must drink

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
:pandalaugh:

I'm just gonna be drinking all the time anyway. It's the only way to cope with the inevitable failure of England yet again.
:defeat:

Shame Croatia didn't make it, they are my reserve team to support...

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
ahahahhahha as long as you get drunk everything else doesnt matter:XD:

ahh croatia ever since euro 2008 the team went down (not that i mind i always bet against croatia no wonder people here want to kill me)

at least we wont be embarrassing our self against puny teams like ecuador on 2002 and australia in 2006 <.<

i shall be rooting for england,spain,holland and germany we shall see who will be eliminated first (my money on holland) :notagain:

Teddy2000

a member
Aug 17, 2008
I´m pretty sure that I can´t remember those masses of drinking rules any more after the 5th beer. :notagain: But it doesn´t matter because I´m always drunk when I´m watching a soccer game. :pandalaugh:

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
thats the spirit :XD: remember piss after every beer :tea:

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
:pandalaugh:

I'm just gonna be drinking all the time anyway. It's the only way to cope with the inevitable failure of England yet again.
:defeat:

Shame Croatia didn't make it, they are my reserve team to support...

Hah, I think every other yiddo would do the same.
I'm gonna try my best to watch every game and then lose my enthusiasm when England get knocked out of the quarters again.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I do not think I could last the first 15 minutes will all them rules, but still if I am that far gone, I will proberly think I have won every match :cheer::vomit:

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
Need to add one for every time a soccer player gets hit by a sniper!

The rampant cheating in soccer completely ruins it as a sport for me!

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
Need to add one for every time a soccer player gets hit by a sniper!

The rampant cheating in soccer completely ruins it as a sport for me!

you mean the obvious diving and the oscar winning performance after they got touched by the other player and end up rolling till the referee blows his whistle or XDD

Oct 6, 2007
Korea's culture is all about drinking, so that's what I'll be doing regardless of what's happening during the games. 대한민국화이팅! (Republic of Korea FIGHTING!)

How the fuck did N. Korea get a football team...

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
you mean the obvious diving and the oscar winning performance after they got touched by the other player and end up rolling till the referee blows his whistle or XDD
Sometimes they are not even touched!
They need to introduce a rule where if a player has been deemed to have taken a dive, they get suspended and docked pay! It's blatant cheating and a blight on the game.

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
Sometimes they are not even touched!
They need to introduce a rule where if a player has been deemed to have taken a dive, they get suspended and docked pay! It's blatant cheating and a blight on the game.

that's italy's specialty and if i am not wrong steven gerrard is very good at it too (although he is my fave player in my fave club)

i wish they get fined and suspended for doing that but they never will man i wish i had a chance to play as a reserve of a reserve in any europe club 1000 euros a week i could live with that xD

Korea's culture is all about drinking, so that's what I'll be doing regardless of what's happening during the games. 대한민국화이팅! (Republic of Korea FIGHTING!)

How the fuck did N. Korea get a football team...

:notagain:

n. korea they tried to cheat and registered a forward as a goalkeeper but they got screwed and cant use that forward as a forward only as a goalkeeper hahaah talk about geniuses

i kinda get sad when i see which teams made it to world cup

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
List of Participating Nations

BY FIFA GROUPINGS:
[hide]Group A:
South Africa
Mexico
Uruguay
France

Group B:
Argentina
South Korea
Greece
Nigeria

Group C:
England
Algeria
Slovenia
United States

Group D:
Germany
Serbia
Ghana
Australia

Group E:
Netherlands
Japan
Cameroon
Denmark

Group F:
Italy
New Zealand
Slovakia
Paraguay

Group G:
Côte d'Ivoire
Brazil
Portugal
North Korea

Group H:
Honduras
Spain
Chile
Switzerland[/hide]

BY ENGLISH ALPHABETICAL ORDER:
[hide]Algeria
Argentina
Australia
Brazil
Cameroon
Chile
Côte d'Ivoire
Denmark
England
France
Germany
Ghana
Greece
Honduras
Italy
Japan
Mexico
Netherlands
New Zealand
Nigeria
North Korea
Paraguay
Portugal
Serbia
Slovakia
Slovenia
South Africa
South Korea
Spain
Switzerland
United States
Uruguay[/hide]

BY REGION OF THE WORLD FIRST, THEN BY ENGLISH ALPHABETICAL ORDER:
[hide]NORTH AMERICA:
Mexico
United States

CENTRAL AMERICA:
Honduras

SOUTH AMERICA:
Argentina
Brazil
Chile
Paraguay
Uruguay

WESTERN EUROPE:
Denmark
England
France
Germany
Italy
Netherlands
Portugal
Spain
Switzerland

EASTERN EUROPE:
Greece
Serbia
Slovakia
Slovenia

AFRICA:
Algeria
Cameroon
Côte d'Ivoire
Ghana
Nigeria
South Africa

MIDDLE EAST:
(none)

CENTRAL ASIA:
(none)

EAST ASIA:
Japan
North Korea
South Korea

SOUTHEAST ASIA:
(none)

OCEANIA:
Australia
New Zealand[/hide]

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
thanks a bunch sakunyusha for the effort :cheer:

cant wait for the group c :pandalaugh: slovenia is gonna get ass rapped by england and us of a :grassdance: priceless

urugvay vs france i am going with 1X (win or a draw) those french pussies cant do shit
south africa vs mexico a tough one but i'll go with the host 1

argentina vs nigeria i'll trust messi on this one so 1 it is
korea republic vs greece this will be a draw X it is

england vs us of a well england by far 1
algeria vs slovenia 1x just cuz i dont like slovenia

germany vs australia definitely germany 1
serbia vs ghana hmmm X draw

netherlands vs denmark i choose robben and the company 1
japan vs cameroon :/ wont bet too hard

italy vs paraguay x2 on paraguay (win or a draw)
new zeland vs slovakia 2 on slovakia

cote d'ivore vs portugal 1x cuz portugal sucks major dick
brazil vs korea dpr ahaahaahahahahaha ahhh that made me laugh 1

honduras vs chile 2 on chile
spain vs the swiss army spain ofc bet ye money on all the spain's games 1

1 = the first country win
X = draw
2 = second country win
1X = win or draw
X2 = win or draw

example 1italy vs 2paraguay so i am betting x2 on paraguay cuz i am not 100% sure they will win

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
someone is advertising 100,000,000 pounds or dollars (I cannot remember which one) for all correct scores, well good luck guys, I myself would not bet on getting one score right, because it will go belly up

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
ahahahahahahahaha i have high winning ratio about 80% but never over 10$ cuz if i bet on winning over 10$ one pair always and i mean always screws me up just one fucking pair i remember when i bet on 32 matches and i guessed only 31 and since then everytime i bet over 10$ i loose by one pair XDD

my cousin is great at betting hell he bought a brand new car by betting

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Thoughts on Group C:
America's football (soccer) team usually sucks. I haven't followed football properly for several years, though, so I don't know what to expect for Group C. I will be genuinely surprised, though, if England doesn't move on to the second round. Somebody's going to win between Algeria, the USA, and Slovenia, but it's only going to be one of them.

Thoughts on the Middle East:
Iran has been in the World Cup in 1998 and 2006, and Saudi Arabia in 1998, 2002, and 2006, yet neither of them made it into the World Cup this year. With no representatives from Egypt, either, this leaves the Middle East bracket completely empty this year. (You could say Algeria is Middle East but I would call them North African, personally, along with Tunisia and Morocco. They are part of the Maghreb culture.)

Thoughts on North Korea:
Wow! I can't believe North Korea's football team made it into the World Cup! No offense to our Korean friends here, but I'm used to seeing only South Korea represent at the World Cup. I didn't think the North had the money to bring together a proper football team! Guess I was wrong: China didn't even make the qualifiers, and yet here's the DPR! Wow. It'll be fun, though improbable, if North Korea and South Korea are matched up. In fact, unless I'm much mistaken, it would require both teams to make it to the championship round: and I definitely do not think that that is going to happen!

Thoughts on the predicted winner:
Well, like I said, I haven't followed football (soccer) for several years, so I'm sorely out of the loop for this World Cup. Can anyone tell me what the rankings were, exactly, for the European teams going into this? For example, how do England, Germany, France, and Italy compare with each other? What is Brazil's team like this year? What about the host nation (South Africa)? Without any info to go on, I'll have to just place a blind wager. And that'd be on either Germany (gut) or England (who I like).

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
well one thing is for sure count france and italy out cuz they barely got qualified including portugal and greece

england germany spain and holland are top notch teams although serbia has a decent team too

england has some defense problems and attack midfield is probaly 2nd strongest in the world steven gerrard and frank lamparad mobile long range artillery

germany is facing injury problems other than that have tall attack players and some what rugged midfield and defense

italy sucks for former world cup winners they just suck from attack to defense and vice versa

france that manager of theirs is a moron how can a country that has gourcuff,ribery,nasry,henry,lloris,benzema,toulalan barely qualify for world cup and that by scoring a hand goal to ireland bastards

spain euro cup winners the most lethal attack with villa and torres on midfield they have playmakers xavi,xabi,iniesta in defense they have puyol and ramos on the goal iker casillas probably the most complete team this year

holland shitty defense strong midfield above avarage attack robben,sneijder and van persie can cause some serious trouble

portugal cristiano ronaldo,simao,nani they barely made it dont expect too much of them

serbia nemanja vidić,branislav ivanović and dejan stanković top class players dark horse of the world cup

brazil and argentina are disappointing having high quality player and yet barely winning matches hope that changes once the world cup starts cant say much about them cuz i never had affinity towards them but both of them have the best players in the world clash of the titans if they meet in world cup

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
portugal cristiano ronaldo,simao,nani they barely made it dont expect too much of them

I think you will find Nani maybe out injured,

Germany, never right them off
Spain my favourites to win
Brazil last 4, it maybe to cold for them to progress further
Italy seen to wiggle there way though a brick wall, they have the greatest actors after Portugal
England last 8 lose on penalties
Argentina, odd this one, anything could happen, has been improvements recently
thats my opinion

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
yup nani is out not like he would make any difference oh well

england and penalties are always funny to watch aahahaha