FIFA World Cup 2010

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
OMG I've been away from the site for a week watching nothing but football and I missed the AO discussion.... :nooo:

But then maybe it's better that I have had time to calm down after watching England vs Germany. We might as well have played in white because we would have ended up wearing red anyway since we got BUTCHERED!!!

Now though I'm over it. Fabio can stay please otherwise Harry will go and that would mean endless misery for me. (please stay Harry pleeeease)
:scared:

Now I don't mind who wins. I hope Ghana get to the semis, that would be amazing. But I guess I might root for Japan now. (Honda come to Tottenham!!)

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
I hope Spanyards will loose to Portugal today

and i hope portugal gets ass r***ing by them XDD go spanish inquisition make me rich

Japan does have a couple of fast strikers... time for some new blood in the quarters, semi or dare we hope, final...GO Japan!

they have and they certainly are faster than paraguay but paraguay is a passive/aggressive team they'll defend for a while then they burst into attack a tricky team

OMG I've been away from the site for a week watching nothing but football and I missed the AO discussion....

yup you missed the good times :tea: welcome back

But then maybe it's better that I have had time to calm down after watching England vs Germany. We might as well have played in white because we would have ended up wearing red anyway since we got BUTCHERED!!!

i totally agree lets face it england was utterly tired they barely ran on the field they needed more rest but you got to give props to the germans they showed great composure all the time

too bad that the goal of lampard didnt count

ohohoho a spurs fan :hi: yup if harry leaves tottenham is in big load of shit hahahaha

ghana vs uruguay

germany vs argentina

holland vs brazil

and hopefully spain vs japan

oh and this image proves that the goal of lampard didnt cross the line XDD

37380410557383116174527.jpg

and now excuse me i shall watch second half from a local clinic yay

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I like the goal picture DevilX,

Handyman, why would the English FA put Harry in charge, it would make sense if he was in charge, England would play better, work together as a team, and enjoy themselves more, also handle the press better, perhaps gone farther, but no the wisdom of the English FA is more like "YOU WILL DO WHAT I SAY AND NOT WHAT I DO", aah I forgot you meant Harry the Queens son, now I get it, but even he would have got more team spirit,

Spain v Portugal I want Spain to win, why because they dive less and act less, this could be the biggest acting match

Japan v Paraguay still 0-0 go Japan go

PS English sport is run by men in collar and tie, whose only aim is to score points with there buddies (oh I forgot and get free Champagne)

Oct 6, 2007
I found the Japan vs. Paraguay game to be a bit weak. Now that Japan is kicked out who is left? I'm actually looking forward to Netherlands vs. Brazil, I think the Netherlands have a chance, it'll be a good game.

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
AET Paraguay * 0 - 0 Japan
half-time (0 - 0)
penalty shoot-out (5 - 3)

referee :Frank De Bleeckere (Belgium)
spectators :36,742

match details :
58' D. Matsui:warning:
72' Y. Nagatomo:warning:
90' K. Honda:warning:
114' Y. Endo:warning:
118' C. Riveros :warning:

penalty shoot-out :
E. Barreto :shoot: [1 - 1] Y. Endo:shoot:
L. Barrios :shoot:[2 - 2] M. Hasebe:shoot:
C. Riveros :shoot: [3 - 2] Y. Komano :stop:
N.H. Valdez :shoot:[4 - 3] K. Honda:shoot:
O. Cardozo :shoot: [5 - 3]
statistics :
shots on target : 6 - 4
shots off target : 8 - 8
possession (%) : 60 - 40
corner kicks : 6 - 5
offsides : 1 - 1
fouls : 26 - 28
yellow cards : 1 - 4
red cards : 0 - 0

yup it was a weak game way to passive few chances meh

@handyman - you still have germany aahhaahahaha

lets go spain

@haruto they have a chance cuz both teams arent really attack minded and i wish they win

ahhh japan now i cant get drunk :notagain: stupid bloody mouth <.< at least i look like don corleone now ahahaa cotton in my mouth lol

Teddy2000

a member
Aug 17, 2008
OMG I've been away from the site for a week watching nothing but football and I missed the AO discussion.... :nooo:

How did you survive that? :sadomaso:

Ups, he´s from England? I hope we´re still friends. :hi: But I have to admit that it´s always a pleasure to play England at a World Cup. :perfectplan:

Honda come to Tottenham!!

I´m not sure, but, why do you wanna have my father´s car in Tottenham??? :pandalaugh:

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
You have the weight to go with it? :p Don Corleone wasn't exactly lean ...

nah i barely have 60kg xd i am skin as a skeleton but somewhat tall (6'1 i believe)

anyway spain so far okay not good but not bad

portugal bleh they suck :pandalaugh: i so wanna win

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
:pandalaugh::pandalaugh::pandalaugh::pandalaugh::pandalaugh::pandalaugh::pandalaugh:

in your face IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!!! :pandalaugh::pandalaugh::pandalaugh::pandalaugh:

bwahahahahah spain i thank you for 100$

FT Spain 1 - 0 Portugal
half-time (0 - 0)

referee : Hector Baldassi (Argentina)
match details :
63' D. Villa [1 - 0]:shoot:
74' X. Alonso :warning:
80' Tiago:warning:
90' R. Costa:ban:
statistics :
shots on target : 8 - 3
shots off target : 5 - 5
possession (%) : 62 - 38
corner kicks : 6 - 3
offsides : 0 - 3
fouls : 13 - 18
yellow cards : 1 - 1
red cards : 0 - 1

:tea: now i need to plot stuff

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WESLEY SNEIJEDER!!!!!!!

FT Holland 2 - 1 Brazil
half-time (0 - 1)

referee : spectators :
Yuichi Nishimura (Japan) 40,186
match details :
10' [0 - 1] Robinho:shoot:
14' J. Heitinga :warning:
37' M. Bastos:warning:
47' G.v.d. Wiel :warning:
53' F. Melo (o.g.) :shoot: [1 - 1]
65' N.d. Jong :warning:
68' W. Sneijder [2 - 1]:shoot:
73' F. Melo:ban:
76' A. Ooijer :warning:
statistics :
shots on target : 4 - 4
shots off target : 4 - 9
possession (%) : 51 - 49
corner kicks : 4 - 8
offsides : 3 - 1
fouls : 18 - 21
yellow cards : 4 - 1
red cards : 0 - 1

:sadomaso::pandalaugh::cheer::tea:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
at half time an advert came up and said odds of 5-1 for Holland to win, I thought about, now I am kicking myself:sadomaso:

I enjoyed the match

Teddy2000

a member
Aug 17, 2008
What about a finale Germany vs Netherlands? Just like 1974; and we have a Müller again. :sadomaso:

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
What about a finale Germany vs Netherlands? Just like 1974; and we have a Müller again. :sadomaso:

ahahahahahah well this time it may end different XDDDD

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
Yepp, 4-1 instead of 2-1 :pandalaugh::pandalaugh::pandalaugh:

ahahahahahahaha most of netherlands games end in 2:1 so i wouldnt be surprised if they won the world cup xDDD

but first we need to see germany demolish argentina and spain paraguay XDD

go spain :grassdance: