Fewer JAV releases?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

metty504

Dec 16, 2009
What’s the deal with so many studios releasing fewer and fewer movies now every month? Madonna, for example, released 13 in January and it’s looking like 18 scheduled for February. In October and November, there were 45 and 36 releases. This seems to be happening with other studios as well (Attackers, Moodyz, etc.)

chieftain

May 28, 2020
Natural High which I used to be a big fan of reduced their releases significantly past months. Also the quality and originality in their titles seem to have dropped. Probably some budget problems I am not sure. I made a similar thread to this couple of months ago but I didn't receive an answer that explains why either. Also Rocket had probably 4-5 months or maybe more in which they released only 2 titles per month.

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
My assumption is that there are still a number of previously filmed titles in a legal logjam due to the change in laws pertaining to the rights of the performers. There might be a spike in releases again in the next few months.

Or this could be a permanent change as costs will undoubtedly have gone up for the studios.

maload

Jul 1, 2008
there is a new laws , there is people whom dont buy cd and so on
jav is just a cover art of something undergound in japanese .
there is so many bussiness that inloved in this ...
i dont think they are dieing ,,,, sex is the best bussiness in these world ... every corner of this earth.
they just need to adapted for something new ,,,, economic , laws ,,, too many affects out there