JAV that never been released

pukimai

Jan 11, 2013
Hi All,

I'm just curious with what happen to several JAV, ok here is the case, so i am a fan of Suzukawa Ayane (
涼川絢音), so i in the end of june 2015, went to DMM.co.jp to check is there any new video of her in this month, during that time, dmm.co.jp shows that there is a new video of her that will be released on July th 2015 wiht video ID GENT-079, released by first-star studio, so I'm waiting for this vdeo, after waiting... and waiting... then suddenly as per July 10th 2015, the video is disappear from dmm.co.jp, i try to check in sougowiki, the video is also not there, and the video also missing from first-star homepage, it's like the video is never been made, so what happen to this video ? are they just simply canceling the video ? After all of the hardwork that've been done ? And i remember this is not the first time, sometimes ago that alos happen to a video featuring a virgin from moodyz that suddenly disappear from DM.co.jp and from moodyz homepage. I really hope some masters here could tell me what happeb to this videos. Thank you :)

leebar

Feb 27, 2013
gent079pl.jpg

I found nothing the first search, but then I spelled her name Suzukawa instead of Suzakawa, and got plenty of results. Not sure why DMM is missing it.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010

leebar

Feb 27, 2013
First question was, did the actress in each of these missing dvds quit the industry or sign with a competing studio? For either reason, if the actress is not going to do the standard promotional work (or for other reasons), DMM might have predicted that sales were not going to be worth their time and bandwidth.

I wonder if there's some "payola" normally involved, and on these missing titles someone forgot to cut the check? Or maybe someone at DMM gets a date with the actress, and in these cases he determined that her actions did not justify further promotion.

I'd hate to accuse the sleaze industry of sleazy behavior, but...

pukimai

Jan 11, 2013
For Suzukawa Ayane's case. she is not retiring, and is she sign with competitor studio ? I think now she is more in freelance agent, without ant tie up to 1 studio only. and sorry what is "payola" ? And btw is there somebody here has the GENT-079 ? I can't find it anywhere. Thank you

leebar

Feb 27, 2013
Payola was 1950s slang that now refers to illegal, secret payments to put one's product where more people will see or hear it.

In the 1950s there was a huge scandal when America's top radio disc jockeys were accused of accepting bribes (payola) to play certain songs ahead of others. If English is not your first language, you can probably find it in your wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Payola

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
i've been trying to collect the whole sod star series and have been disappointed that some have been pulled or not released for Rena Takatsuka: AV Debut(star-498) pulled for legal reasons http://www.tokyokinky.com/former-ta...-legal-pressure-soft-on-demand-rena-takazuka/
View attachment 448387

and then another one Star-529 it was released, but pulled very fast
View attachment 448388

and last star-490
View attachment 448389
Sad, sad :( as the covers you posted look really interesting. :D