Favourite "Mature" JAV Performer (looks and performance)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
I disagree. I have more videos from her after she retired. Here are some standouts since she came back. Her acting and finishes, especially BJs, are consistently the best among all MILF actresses. The bigger ones are her best work:

One of Chijo Hebun's best soapland videos
View attachment 2187566

One of the best in this series
View attachment 2187564

Up there with her Glory Quest IR video
View attachment 2187560

Really hot pink salon vid
View attachment 2187561

These also have great scenes
View attachment 2187562 View attachment 2187563 View attachment 2187565View attachment 2187567

Pre-retirement the only videos I really return to is her legendary BJ collaboration with Yumi Kazama:
View attachment 2187578

I'll have a look at those. She seems to be releasing a couple of videos a month so maybe the few good ones just got drowned in a sea of garbage.

broadbandz

Jan 11, 2019
They'rve posted about many JAV stars being high school drop outs and prostitutes' from the country side

My translator I'd down, but I recognize a bunch of covers? What is this?
cmon man, just use google translate or read the words in the url.

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
Oh shit, I'm stupid. Oh shit this is awesome. I'm making a list, I'm checking it twice it doesn't matter who's naughty or nice spiderphil is going to Japan.

You definitely can't have sex with them so don't bother trying.

It's not uncommon for AV actresses to also do some kind of prostitution on the side or even as their main job with AV as the part time thing. Most of these new actresses making debuts every month are from that background.

It's sad but it's seen as a kind of safety net in Japan for women. AV has the disadvantage of having to show your face and it being on the internet forever, but on the plus side you don't have to sleep with three or four random guys who haven't been tested a day. With COVID that may mean more women choose AV, especially now they can get the catalogues scrubbed after they retire.

blueredder

筋肉熟女 の 愛好家 The Muscle Madam Worshipper
Jul 12, 2015
You definitely can't have sex with them so don't bother trying.

It's not uncommon for AV actresses to also do some kind of prostitution on the side or even as their main job with AV as the part time thing. Most of these new actresses making debuts every month are from that background.

It's sad but it's seen as a kind of safety net in Japan for women. AV has the disadvantage of having to show your face and it being on the internet forever, but on the plus side you don't have to sleep with three or four random guys who haven't been tested a day. With COVID that may mean more women choose AV, especially now they can get the catalogues scrubbed after they retire.
Even if they erase their AV background, online vids will still be up, though since most of them will live private lives anyway, I doubt many will recognize them on the street, especially with heightened face-mask use nowadays.

I just hope that the delihel women would either go on hiatus or be in a service that takes utmost care to test and screen clients for COVID.

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
Even if they erase their AV background, online vids will still be up, though since most of them will live private lives anyway, I doubt many will recognize them on the street, especially with heightened face-mask use nowadays.

I just hope that the delihel women would either go on hiatus or be in a service that takes utmost care to test and screen clients for COVID.

Plus video covers are slightly skewed to teh point where the women will always be unrecognizable unless your a mega star, but all this realism I've just read kinda killed my buzz with AV. I haven't birthed knuckle children in a couple of days because the fantasy isn't there anymore

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
Plus video covers are slightly skewed to teh point where the women will always be unrecognizable unless your a mega star, but all this realism I've just read kinda killed my buzz with AV. I haven't birthed knuckle children in a couple of days because the fantasy isn't there anymore

"birthed knuckle children!" Brilliant!

Last edited:

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
I still love the way she unapologetically slabs on the lube while making the eye contact in these two movies.

View attachment 2182445

View attachment 2182446

I know her as Yukari Matsuzawa. She did a video for Dandy about two years ago that brought her to my attention. She's got the face and body of a friend's kindly mother but she was riding and talking dirty like she wanted to drain these guys! Then at the end she did a masturbation/phone sex scene that drained herself...and me!