1. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Favourite "Mature" JAV Performer (looks and performance)

Discussion in 'JAV Discussion' started by JavFanatic, Dec 27, 2010.

1. asianbooblover

asianbooblover Well-Known Member

One of the best things about Fumie were the facial expressions she made- especially baring her teeth in intensity- this may be my favorite- she almost looks like she would like to tear this guy's cock off

Fumie.

Jeet Roi, garenski and Restarter like this.
  2. asianbooblover

After years of being on this forum and the old JavTalk forum, I finally decided to grab this shot of Fumie as my avatar- with all due respect to Miki

Casshern2 and Restarter like this.
  3. Restarter

Restarter Forkl├Ždt Som Voksen (Disguised as an Adult)

asianbooblover, would you happen to know which video this is from? Would love to see how successful she is!

4. asianbooblover

Yes, it's from CHERD-30. This is my favorite sequence in the video- as I remember, she gives this guy a bodacious blowjob/handjob combo that had me squirming in my chair. Again, as I remember, lots of these type of facial expressions that I always found so sexy!

Restarter likes this.
  5. asianbooblover

For anyone interested- CHERD-30 is till available for download on Javlibrary and New-Jav.net

Restarter likes this.
  6. flanders2872

flanders2872 flanders

Hi Guys
    To keep this threat alive, I want to show some of my favorite mature actresses. My list is long and it's hart to decide who is old enough and who is to young to be a Mature. So I start with a small selection.
    First of all and my No.1:
    Natsumi Kitahara upload_2020-8-4_15-21-19. upload_2020-8-4_15-22-53. upload_2020-8-4_15-23-58.
    Natsumi Kitahara did a hughe amount of movies in all different genres. I like her appearance in some Henry Tsukamoto titles and love her acting as a mother. BKD-27 and BKD-120 for example. Two of the Best.
    I like especially SPRD-652. (Btw need some english Subs for This)

Next One is Takigawa Eriko. For me she is as hot as Natsumi, but unfortunatelly she did just a small number of movies. upload_2020-8-4_15-33-34. upload_2020-8-4_15-35-6. upload_2020-8-4_15-34-9.
    I like her seductive glance, when she show's younger men the right way. And I don't know why, but I love her Boobs.
    I like especially VNDS-5027.

My personal No.3 is the wonderful Terasaki Izumi
    upload_2020-8-4_15-47-46. upload_2020-8-4_15-53-17. upload_2020-8-4_15-52-9.
    She is one of the most passionate Idols, I know so far. She kisses, licks, blows and fucks with such voluptuousness like just few else.
    I like especially SPRD-678 (One of the best, I swear!)

Next on my List is Matsushita Mika. I like her small, firm body.
    upload_2020-8-4_16-3-8.
    upload_2020-8-4_16-2-3.
    upload_2020-8-4_16-2-42.
    Matsushita matured so well. She is so sexy with her small, thin body. So much hot movies. Would like to see her nowadays.
    I like Especially KOP-61 (with hot and sexy Yabe Hisae)

And here's my No. 5 : Asai Maika. Another Women, who really knows to use her Tongue.
    upload_2020-8-4_16-7-56.
    upload_2020-8-4_16-7-21.
    upload_2020-8-4_16-9-3.
    I like good kissing in a movie and Asai Maika does. Yes, she does! She participated in a lot movies of different genres. Among them several Henry Tsukamoto's, where she shows some very hot nymphomaniac behaviour.
    I like espacially JUX-927 (together with the wonderful Enshiro Hitomi).

What I like the most on these Women is their passionate acting. I mostly can believe, that they really enjoy, what they are doing. They may be not the most beautiful women in the world, but for me they are wonderful, georgeous, sey and exciting. And there are a lot more...

Attached Files:

SakanaShachou, Restarter and Jeet Roi like this.
  7. asianbooblover

flanders2872- awesome suggestions- I am not familiar with all of them-Natsumi Kitahara and Izumi Terasaki I do know- will check out the others. to me, the mature JAVs are the best!

flanders2872 likes this.
  8. fenton

fenton Well-Known Member

Chitose Haga released another video, I was worried she had retired. The one where she speaks English is a classic.

9. Jeet Roi

Jeet Roi New Member

Hey ramp_it_up !!
    your quote "I like watching mature incest theme where the mom walks in the son room with lingerie, they start talking then making out." - Awesome.

also thanks for the information about NACR-344 of Chisato Shoda, an amazing mature. Looking for English subtitle for the movie.

ramp_it_up likes this.
  10. Jeet Roi

Jeet Roi New Member

Restarter, your finding is really Great !!! at last i found my all time covetable mature Fumei Tokikoshi's recent activity. Still she looks passionate and charming.
    Thanks a lot. :):):)

Restarter likes this.
  11. Jeet Roi

Jeet Roi New Member

Really amazing and impressive !!!

Restarter likes this.
  12. Jeet Roi

Jeet Roi New Member

Thanks for sharing. May be they are new to me, I will watch all you mentioned the codes.

ramp_it_up likes this.
  13. asianbooblover

Nice- Jeet Roi More matures to ponder!

14. ramp_it_up

ramp_it_up Active Member

As long as i'm around this thread will never die

15. asianbooblover

16. ramp_it_up

ramp_it_up Active Member

new milf alert

Untitled picture. Untitled picture-2. Untitled picture -3.

flanders2872 and Jeet Roi like this.
  17. Casshern2

Casshern2 Senior Member...I think

Walle12 and ramp_it_up like this.
  18. ramp_it_up

ramp_it_up Active Member

continuing her workout theme. Nice !!!

Casshern2 likes this.
  19. fenton

fenton Well-Known Member

I checked these out but to be honest they are kinda boring. These videos are all the same, short interview, pretend to be embarassed, straight in with the nakadashi and no comment on it. Facial and then another nakadashi.

The women rarely seem interested. I know it's hard with debut works, they aren't experienced in AV acting, but it seems like the studios are just churning through women until one happens to be interesting instead of making an effort to do something with every video.

20. asianbooblover

always interested in new talent- bring 'em on!

ramp_it_up likes this.