1. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Favourite "Mature" JAV Performer (looks and performance)

Discussion in 'JAV Discussion' started by JavFanatic, Dec 27, 2010.

1. rice12345

rice12345 Active Member

Taking notice of 木下凛々子 beautiful light mature with a natural body.

[​IMG]

2. ramp_it_up

ramp_it_up Active Member

She's definitly milfy, I just hope she doesn't bounce from school girl to milf in the future.

garenski likes this.
  3. Jeet Roi

Jeet Roi New Member

Thanks for sharing this. I didn't notice about her, may be her mother role will be passionate.

Casshern2 likes this.
  4. rgnar

rgnar New Member

man Chisato's body never fails to amaze me

Casshern2 likes this.
  5. asianbooblover

asianbooblover Well-Known Member

Good call ramp_it_up She is very sexy and for me kind of typifies mature JAV performers. To look at them as a whole- ok, not a great body like some of the younger performers- a little on the chubby side- but an innate sexiness and experience that is a real turn-on.

Jeet Roi and ramp_it_up like this.
  6. Casshern2

Casshern2 Senior Member...I think

Fans of Natsuko Kayama...not sure if this is a good thing or not...

hnds00070pl.
    hnds00070jp-8.
    hnds00070jp-4. hnds00070jp-5. hnds00070jp-6. hnds00070jp-7.

SakanaShachou likes this.
  7. asianbooblover

Thanks- I will check if it is available- I like her very much

8. Casshern2

Hitomi Katase fans rejoice! Hitting us on 7/24/2020!

That body!

h_067natr00637pl.
    h_067natr00637jp-20. h_067natr00637jp-17. h_067natr00637jp-12. h_067natr00637jp-9.

9. asianbooblover

just my opinion, but I think she is so beautiful...and those legs that go on forever!

10. asianbooblover

Oh yeah- I forgot- that cute way she sticks her tongue out during sex!!1

11. nandaziza

nandaziza New Member

I like MAKI AOYAMA she is good in all her roles some of her jav posters for all to enjoy: Maki aoyama 1. Maki aoyami 2. Maki Aoyama 3. Maki Aoyama 4. Maki aoyama 5. Maki Aoyama 6. Maki Aoyama 7. Maki Aoyama 8.

12. ramp_it_up

ramp_it_up Active Member

lol I cant beat it to scat

13. Casshern2

I was really hoping that a pudding...if a bit thick.

14. ramp_it_up

ramp_it_up Active Member

when I see covers like that, I'm thinking the women is going to shit, eat shit and for some reason throw up

15. ramp_it_up

ramp_it_up Active Member

Hey are you seeing a trend where some of your favorite mature models are coming out with with new videos?

This lady got me into current mature JAV, I remember seeing this cover and trailer and was blown away.

[​IMG]

Now she returns
    [​IMG]

Shiori Oda return as well. Although not out as long she her videos are a treat, because that when I started looking up Jav accesses

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. darksider59

darksider59 Akiba Citizen

Casshern2 likes this.
  17. fenton

fenton Well-Known Member

Casshern2 likes this.
  18. asianbooblover

I love these posts- all these great matures-thanks!

19. nandaziza

nandaziza New Member

My most [​IMG] great is YUMI KAZAMA ever[​IMG] green & fresh !!![​IMG]
    [​IMG]Yumi Kazama is o[​IMG]ne of the rare veteran queens of JAV. She has been starring in movies since she was 18 and has moved through the ranks with a full ten years of JAV history. Now she often plays more madam/teacher and roles for slightly older actresses, though she is still relatively young. She has an incredible body, gorgeous long hair and a beautiful pair of breasts. You can't work that long in this business and do the same movie over and over. Yumi is adventurous and incredibly erotic. She has a husky voice which is a real turn on. She often plays a teacher or other respected figure seducing younger men, but she also is in a lot of group and lesbian movies as well. Many of her movies emphasize her shapely body. We like how Yumi shares the spotlight with other actresses, young and old. There really is little Yumi Kazama hasn't done.

PK Atomsk and Casshern2 like this.
  20. Casshern2

She hasn't changed all that much in recent years. I've always liked her body. Great boobs! Very unique face, a true original.