Your Favourite Sex Scenes.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
What are your favourite JAV sex scenes (you can post more than one, if you like)? Please include pics.

One of my favourites features AYANE ASAKURA (loud and juicy) in a JAV titled 'Breeding Wife In VIP Royal'.

The very last scene is Ayane getting done by 2 guys. They smack her big, cakey ass, and fuck her mouth, and do her in many positions.

Ayane is an outstanding cocksucker. She inhales dick, and savours it. And, she's loud, and wet.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Another one of my favourite sex scenes is from this gem by "Ran Maru", entitled "Super -Orgy".

Believe it or not, I initially got it for Nao (always had a thing for that skinny, yet sexy woman). But, it's HIKARI HINO who just goes off in this one.

In the openning sex scene, Hikari Hino gets finger-banged by the male performer. Risa Murakami assists in keeping one of Hikari's legs up, while Hikari squirts and screams.

Hikari Hino is so orgasmic, and loud (the way I like my JAV performers).

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
My favorite sex scene is any that I'm in :D
*quickly hides his silent-capture Samsung Galaxy back under the pillow*

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
As I am a huge Yuma Asami fan, I'd be remiss if I didn't include a scene or two from her JAVs.

I am not a big fan of the simulated r*** genre, but I do make exceptions for my favourite performer.

In this AV, Yuma plays a teacher set upon by students and colleagues alike. The last scene features some good mouth-fucking.

I used to think Honami Takasaka was the top JAV performer for mouth fucking, but after seeing this, it's definitely Yuma.

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
JavFanatic-

I too love Ayane Asakura. There is a film where she teases her son by jerking and blowing him, and talking dirty for about 20 minutes(how this actor lasted that long is beyond me). But, my all time favorite is Maria Yumeno in Drill Fucker- her neighbor kidnaps her and r***s her. When her husband comes to find her, the neighbor knocks him out and ties him up- then bangs Maria doggy-style while he forces her to jerk her husband off then give him a blowjob. Incredible!

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Yet another AYANE ASAKURA Jav to rave about. This time, Ayane is a mum who, along with her daughters, are fucked silly by a bunch of random dudes (don't follow plots well in Jav).

The hottest scene is when Ayane gets tagged. One guy smacks her ass, while another fucks her mouth.

Ayane Asakura is twice the age of her co-stars but she's hotter than them. Scream, and squirting all throughout the movie.

Olivia

Nice to meet you all
Jul 18, 2009
This is my favorite scene. Its a censored JAV, "First Experience in a SUPAIKASE FUCK" - (HODV-20552).

What shocking me is, Kirara Asuka can have orgasm about 4 or 5 times with that style. You can see woman orgasm, she become really really wet with white fluid like flood (and its NOT peeing). Watch her body shocked many many time, and i really believe it was NOT fake.

It wasn't about how hot the scene is. But more importanly, i can learn how to :grassdance: woman, make her orgasm, :donotwant: and wet! AND and... it wasn't using your penis. Well, in case you had a bad day... who knows.

So as conclusion, you (all boys), MUST watch this. Learn the technique. And make your wive :tehheh:
Its censored, but you still can see how the finger moves.

I have try this and believe me, your girl will :squirt: -> :rofl: and than :death:

About Kirara Asuka, she is a very famous JAV idol. Known for her big natural boobs and sexy body. She also has pretty face, not cute, but pretty.

loginer

Follow the rules!
Mar 17, 2011
She's the best i think :pandalaugh: but i can't find her name :thief: , please help me with her name :please::please:

http://www.xvideos.com/video863667/japanese_baby_gangbang

Yuki Tsukamoto

This is my favorite scene. Its a censored JAV, "First Experience in a SUPAIKASE FUCK" - (HODV-20552).

What shocking me is, Kirara Asuka can have orgasm about 4 or 5 times with that style. You can see woman orgasm, she become really really wet with white fluid like flood (and its NOT peeing). Watch her body shocked many many time, and i really believe it was NOT fake.

It wasn't about how hot the scene is. But more importanly, i can learn how to :grassdance: woman, make her orgasm, :donotwant: and wet! AND and... it wasn't using your penis. Well, in case you had a bad day... who knows.

So as conclusion, you (all boys), MUST watch this. Learn the technique. And make your wive :tehheh:

Its censored, but you still can see how the finger moves.

I have try this and believe me, your girl will scream (satisfied scream). And she'll sleep like a baby until noon (this one might not true:shy:)

Yeah, the G-Spot is 2-3 inches inside on the "ceiling" of the vagina. Just hit there and you got it.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
JavFanatic-

I too love Ayane Asakura. There is a film where she teases her son by jerking and blowing him, and talking dirty for about 20 minutes(how this actor lasted that long is beyond me). But, my all time favorite is Maria Yumeno in Drill Fucker- her neighbor kidnaps her and r***s her. When her husband comes to find her, the neighbor knocks him out and ties him up- then bangs Maria doggy-style while he forces her to jerk her husband off then give him a blowjob. Incredible!

I still like Maria Yumeno. The weight gain is unfortunate, but doesn't diminish her attractiveness in my eyes.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
JavFanatic-

Is the movie ID JJT-004? Is that right? The cover pic is so small.
But anyway I think the movie is too old.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
This isn't really a scene, it's more like ten, boner inducing seconds. Yuma Asami getting mouth-fucked while rubbing another guy's dick on her tits.

It's not a r*** scene. It's just Yuma Asami at her best. Sucking and loving it. Minori Hatsune is pretty hot in this one too.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
HANA HARUNA is one of my favourite performers. Fantastic, sexy body, jiggly tits, and hot sex noises.

December 2011 (from the good folks at E-Body) released this gem. In part 2, after some hot, sweaty fucking, the guy comes in her mouth, then Hana precedes to suck hard on his; she's absolutely voracious for come.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Raving about ANRI OKITA again...This time in her latest JAV (title of which I don't care :D!). It's a simulated r*** JAV, which I only watch if one of my favourites is in it.

In the final scene she's tagged by 2 dudes. One fucks her mouth, while the other does her from behind.

Tits shaking, her big, shapely ass getting smacked as the fucking gets harder and harder.

Anri Okita is so fucking hot!

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
MAKI HOJO is an orgasmic, vigorous performer, and she makes the best sex noises (husky yet raspy). And, she's a true beauty.

One of my favourite Maki Hojo JAVs is this one where she's a flight attendant getting fucked like crazy. There's also a good deal of mouth-fucking, and Maki Hojo handles it well.

The pics here are from the second scene, which opens with her getting felt up, goes to blow jobs, then to her getting fucked in the mouth, and from behind at the same time. An great scene.

http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=2cen016/

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
As for mouth fucking, this scene featuring YUMI KAZAMA is a great one. It's a simulated r*** JAV from Dogma.

I'm not a fan of this genre, but do make exceptions, and this is one of them. Yumi gets furiously fucked in the mouth.

Yumi Kazama is good in whatever she does. I love her curvy body, and plump ass.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Watched this gem featuring YUNA SHIINA (椎名ゆな). For a change, the scene I'm raving about doesn't involve mouth fucking (although this JAV has plenty of that).

Near the end, after some good mouth fucking, Yuna gets some good from-behind dick action. He fucks her, the male performer smacks Yuna's nice, butt and she's wailing and coming with each smack. Very hot stuff indeed.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
ANRI OKITA (沖田杏梨) again prompts me to post.

This is from one of her early releases from a year ago. It's up in the torrents section, so go get it.

http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=soe562/

I love Anri's ass, and any scene where she gets done from behind is a great one. The scene itself is nothing out of the ordinary, other than it features Anri Okita's extraordinary ass quaking and shaking as she gets fucked.

After getting jizz splashed on her big ass, Anri goes down on the lucky bastard, and sucks him deeply. You can hear her practically drinking the last bit of semen out of the guy's cock.

Anri Okita is amazing

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Yumi Kazama is one of my favourite performers, and these sort of scenes are what she does best. All out fucking. No theme, no costumes, just her fantastic tits, and big round ass. This is scene has Yumi getting tag. As one guy plows her from behind, the other fucks her mouth.

http://ran-maru.com/works/tyod/tyod152.html