Favourite covers

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
We all know the term "Don't judge a JAV by it's cover (especially Prestige titles)", and that the best titles probably don't have the most enticing covers. With that said, let's see which ones in particular grabbed your attention, even if the actual content turned out to be average.

Off the top of my head I'll start with some unusual picks; there are some with it's star normally clothed, but their features hook you and sprinkled with the right amount of skin really draw your desire to see them completely undressed. Yuria Satomi and Asami Ogawa are absolutely gorgeous in my book, and here their faces alone would have sold me. Asami's legs are amazing and Yuria looks like she's gonna party hard.

The back cover for both however disappoint, especially Yuria's; the color tone looks terrible, and sadly doesn't show her in that outfit.

PGD-544
pgd544pl.jpg

BBI-016
bbi016pl.jpg

Then we have the seductive, more revealing ones. Miku Ohashi, adorable as ever, nearly completely undressed and garnished by unrolled but unused condoms like a sex puppy waiting to be fed.

MIDD-791
midd791pl.jpg

And Ootsuka Saki wearing the shortest, barely functional skirt possible, reinforced by the breathtaking shot of that lucky SOB getting a courtside seat of her spread kitty.

MXGS-233
h_068mxgs233pl.jpg

Lastly, let's bask in the glory of these four titans in a straightforward showoff of their bods shaped to near perfection.

MIRD-117
mird117pl.jpg

Sadly in terms of content only Ootsuka Saki's stood out for me while the others weren't particularly memorable and the action and scenes mostly run of the mill. Still I felt it's worth commemorating the title art.

Reactions: clemenceko