Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mika Kayama

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sofia Nikaido

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
S1 is my favourite producer of JAV. Its performers comprise many of the most beautiful, and energetic women in JAV today.

My favourite has long been YUMA ASAMI, but recently, ANRI OKITA has taken over as my number 1.

I also love HANA HARUNA, and COCOMI SAKURA.

If she'd produce more JAVs, SOFIA NIKAIDO would certainly be my number 1. She easily could challenge Julia for the most mind-bogglingly beautiful body in JAV.

Who are your favourites?

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
BTW I'm sure I forgot a few names, so if your favourite isn't on this list, just put up a pick and tell us about her.

lancerARX7

Dec 11, 2009
my favorite performer from the list is Sora Aoi because she has a super cute face and amazing body. i personally think that she has the best breast of any JAV. i just love her huge g-cup breast. :please:

Still i think that Yuma Asami and Cocomi Sakura both desire an honorable mention because they both have nice bodies.

Cocomi Sakura especially has a ridicules killer body:notagain:

two JAV idols you left out that i think should of been on the orginal list are Maria Ozawa and Yui Aida.

Maria Ozawa has a flawless body and Yui Aida slender body is to die for

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Good point. Yua Aida is a beauty with a nice, lithe body. I also forgot MEISA HANAI who I've always liked.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
It seems YUMA ASAMI is still very popular, which is great. Regardless of who we like, S1 does have some of the hottest women in JAV.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
[...]
two JAV idols you left out that i think should of been on the orginal list are Maria Ozawa and Yui Aida.

Maria Ozawa has a flawless body and Yui Aida slender body is to die for

Any link to movies of Yui Aida? :please: Couldn't find her neither on 8jav nor on DMM.

arnold22947

IZUMI ASUKA
Jul 2, 2010
Yuma Asami is the best performer overall in the true sense of the word; the others listed are all of them beautiful but not performers Yuma Asami standard. .:nosebleed:

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
I say it would have to be Sora Aoi. Amazing performances with a great body and prefect breast.

Still surprise that Maria Ozawa and Yua Aida weren't on the list. their both two of the all time greats in the JAV world. especially Yua Aida her performances where always outstanding. If your just taking on camera performance and try to disregard the actress body i would have to say Yua Aida was the best S1 performer. Especially her cow girl she was just poetry in motion when she was riding a cock. I Haven't seen any other JAV idol do a better cow girl since Yua Aida.