Best Asses In JAV

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

What Sort Of Ass Do You Like?

• Big, Shapely, Smackable

Votes: 109 52.2%
  • Small, Tight and Cheeky

Votes: 80 38.3%
  • Flat

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • Whatever I Can Get My Hands On

Votes: 15 7.2%

• Total voters

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
We've had best bodies, best large breasts (and there's a thread on feet), now it's time for...

The Best Asses In JAV

Off the top of my head, HIKARI HINO, AYANE ASAKURA, AN NANBA, YUMA ASAMI, COCOMI SAKURA, ANRI OKITA, AI TAKEUCHI, JULIA, MARIA OZAWA

I'm not terribly picky, but my favourite performers tended to have large, shapely, smackable, asses.

Please share your favourite asses.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Saori Hara certainly had a nice butt. I personally miss NAO OIKAWA and ANNA OHURA, both long-retired.

KIRARA ASUKA and RINA FUJIMOTO has beautiful asses.

Deltronz

Apr 2, 2007
5 posts in and not a single mention of Nana Kitami (or at least Haru Ayame) reference. Very odd. Those 2 really should be a given. Round plump asses (and both women have small waists to boot and cute faces).

:hero:

Ahnkriva

Apr 14, 2008
5 posts in and not a single mention of Nana Kitami (or at least Haru Ayame) reference. Very odd. Those 2 really should be a given. Round plump asses (and both women have small waists to boot and cute faces).

Couldn't agree more

:perfectplan:

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009

Post some pics, my friend. :)! That's what this thread is for.

amateur

Dec 9, 2008
And we must not forget the shapely Yuko Orgura. In my opinion she has the most perfect body in the JAV business today. Flawless!

amateur

Dec 9, 2008
And I've always loved the ass of Rin Suzuka. She is slender but hers is nicely shaped. Two nice handfuls, hehe.

amateur

Dec 9, 2008
I've always been fond of the ass of Rin Suzuka. She's slender, but hers is nicely rounded. Two nice handfuls, hehe.

Mar 28, 2008
Cocomi Naruse and Haruki sato
And we must not forget the shapely Yuko Orgura. In my opinion she has the most perfect body in the JAV business today. Flawless!
Wow, im surprised no one corrected u on this at all, but that is Nana Ogura. The name is even on the images file name.

There is a Yuko Ogura But only does gravure.

leebar

Feb 27, 2013
Risa Tsukino

Risa Tsukino may not have the best ass in-person, but the camera LOVES it! Without a doubt the most satisfying ass-oriented (not anal-oriented) JAV videos I've seen are these two:

MIDD-543 and NWF-262

note: The ass images on both covers do not do justice to the actual videos. (I guess credit should go to the videographer--I just don't want to say he made me cum so much!)

Reactions: gruey

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
Another Idol that has a really nice ass was Saki Tsuji. for a petty women she had some nice curves. :gosh: