JAV Performers With Nice Feet

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
I don't like feet in general, but I can appreciate that some women have nice feet, with suckable toes.

My favourites are:

AN NANBA (come back please), NAO OIKAWA, AI TAKEUCHI, HIKARI HINO, YUMA ASAMI, HANA HARUNA , and SAORI HARA.

Who are yours?

Olivia

Nice to meet you all
Jul 18, 2009
:hi:Ryo Shinohara, she had naked photos but i never can find her movie. She had a very beautiful legs, long and sexy with round butt. See the first pict for her legs, the second pict are her face.
Plz inform here if you can find her movie, or maybe if she change her stage names.
Sorry if a little out of topic, but feets still part of legs right? :)

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
:hi:Ryo Shinohara, she had naked photos but i never can find her movie. She had a very beautiful legs, long and sexy with round butt. See the first pict for her legs, the second pict are her face.
Plz inform here if you can find her movie, or maybe if she change her stage names.
Sorry if a little out of topic, but feets still part of legs right? :)

A good pair of legs would be incomplete without feet :)!

Yet, a good pair of legs don't equal nice feet. My avatar, Nozomi Ichinohe has beautiful, long legs, but big ugly feet with long, finger-like toes (still do her in a heart beat tho).

Not what I was looking for, but the post is appreciated. Thanks.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
KIRARA ASUKA, ANRI OKITA, and ANNA OHURA also have very nicely formed feet (not that those would be the first things one would notice).

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Also I didn't/don't pay any attention to their feets your selection of performers is quiet nice. :nosebleed:

Minora

Jul 4, 2010
EVERYTHING about Kirara Asuka is perfect. I liked her better with short hair, but yeah: feet, body, voice, attitude... You name it, she has it on lockdown.

It sucks that she has a top tier contract with Prestige. What she could have done with S1 or Idea Pocket...

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
I recently watched an uncensored JAV with the delectable MOKA (she goes by Erika now, but to me she'll always be Moka). As she sucks one guy, she gives another a pretty good foot massage.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
I've only seen clips of her stuff. Still, Akira Fubiki was a good performer, and gorgeous. And, yes, I love her feet :) (along with other parts of her body).

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Newcomer, HARUKI SATO certainly has very nicely, shaped feet and toes (amongst other things):)! An impressive squirter as well.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Is that really the point of this thread :)?

No, of course not. I was just wondering. ;-)
And I'm always open to learn new things. So I thought that there was maybe something I didn't know until now. :)

Anyway keep posting pictures. You're one of the only few people in this forum who not only mention the name of a performer, but also always attach some photos. So keep up the good work. :)

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
No, of course not. I was just wondering. ;-)
And I'm always open to learn new things. So I thought that there was maybe something I didn't know until now. :)

Anyway keep posting pictures. You're one of the only few people in this forum who not only mention the name of a performer, but also always attach some photos. So keep up the good work. :)

Will do, and thanks.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
I was never a fan of Maria Ozawa's JAVs (all that squeaking), but I do agree she is a beautiful woman with lovely feet.

M1N0RA

Aug 13, 2012
You mean she was a beautiful woman. I can't hardly believe how terrible she looks in her last movies compared with her S1 days.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
You mean she was a beautiful woman. I can't hardly believe how terrible she looks in her last movies compared with her S1 days.

All in the eye of the beholder, MINORA...

And, now behold REINA MATSUSHIMA...God I miss her. Love her feet, and her perfectly, round nipples too.