Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Madonna

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other(s) [please specify in a post]

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
I like to to peek at the websites of JAV production companies sometimes. Just to see what's coming up.

While my choice in downloads is performer based, I feel that some producers put out better JAVs.

For me, S1 Style, and Ran Maru do a great job. S1 has most of my favourite performers like Yuma Asami, Anri Okita, and Hana Haruna.

Ran Maru puts out plotless JAVs that have performers having vigorous, loud sex.

silverkhingz

Aug 13, 2010
I may reply, right?

Since that my preference is mostly "hardcore-themed" (or "rough-themed") ones, and preferably having "plot", so I chose moodyz and attackers

Minora

Jul 4, 2010
Why only Hokuto Corp. based studios?

S1 and Idea Pocket are their best branches. Other than that, SOD (ACE and STAR labels) and Alice Japan produce the best quality JAVs in the market.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Why only Hokuto Corp. based studios?

S1 and Idea Pocket are their best branches. Other than that, SOD (ACE and STAR labels) and Alice Japan produce the best quality JAVs in the market.

Those are the ones I know of; plus I wasn't aware that S1 and Idea Pocket were part of the same group. But, that why I put in the category of "Other(s)".

mightyeel

Jan 17, 2011
Ran Maru require their performers to act so ridiculously over the top...rolling eyeballs, screaming, out of control orgasms etc... but its fun to watch.
AKNR make some great vids...love the Chijyo series.

Desu

アッチョンブリケ
Jun 25, 2009
Gloryquest and Ruby probably.
notable mention for Centervillage (quantity over quality) and Cross old stuff