Favourite "Mature" JAV Performer (looks and performance)

amnscfnt

Apr 28, 2008
Cleaning one of my HDDs I've found CEMD-073 with Yozora Ayumi. Good acting, hot and she takes it in the ass like a champ. I can't ask for more.
It's a shame there are few videos of her.

CEMD-073.jpg

cemd00073jp-9.jpg

After coming across this one, I realized I also had two other videos Yozora Ayumi did, MEKO-241 and OFKU-186. Both are pretty good but don't match the anal action of CEMD-73. Did she do any uncensored work? Other titles any one can recommend?

CharlesH

May 13, 2008
Chitzuru Iwasaki 岩崎千鶴 , wish she would make a come back to jav. She updated her look. One of my favorite mature actress. I have 100 of her movies with 25 in HD.
One of my favorites as well! Besides her looks, I find her voice to be really sexy.

veganchef

May 25, 2019
One of my favorites as well! Besides her looks, I find her voice to be really sexy.

Chizuru Iwasaki is the kind of woman i want to lie back and let her devour me from head to toe! Her mouth all over my cock, balls and ass and every other part of my body would be pure heaven

veganchef

May 25, 2019
CharlesH & veganchef- could not agree more-thanks for putting into words my thoughts!
are there any uncensored videos of her? What are her earliest videos? Someone mentioned they have 100 of her videos and i have only seen a handful. Any favorites i must see?

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
veganchef- I just downloaded(probably again) one of Chizuru Iwasaki's best- EMAF-261 where she plays a super horny mama who constantly throughout the film comes on to her sons..my favorite part is where she is blowing one son who is standing, while the other is eating her out! Check it out!

Attachments

• cover.jpg
    cover.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 92

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
Not discovering anything because she's probably the most important mature right now, but Chisato Shoda is incredible. I just downloaded CEMD-263 and she's amazing there.