Favourite "Mature" JAV Performer (looks and performance)

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
T
At first I thought this was Mako Oda! Could be her sister....Ayako Fujimori

JUC-253

juc253pl.jpg

NHD-40

nhd40pl.jpg
Their face are a little similiar. Mako's tits looks artificial. Ayako got one of the best natural saggy mature tits in the business along with Reiko Nakamori.

fred olin

May 19, 2020
T

Their face are a little similiar. Mako's tits looks artificial. Ayako got one of the best natural saggy mature tits in the business along with Reiko Nakamori.
Natsumi Kitahara SPRD 395.pngAyako Fujimori does look like Mako Oda...one of my favs. I believe Mako's breasts are real and glorious. Am I naive? I think best mature, "Saggy" and natural breasts belong to the great Natsumi Kitahara! This picture is from SPRD 395.

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
View attachment 3090994Ayako Fujimori does look like Mako Oda...one of my favs. I believe Mako's breasts are real and glorious. Am I naive? I think best mature, "Saggy" and natural breasts belong to the great Natsumi Kitahara! This picture is from SPRD 395.

Another great one. I read somewhere long ago that she got them reduce and it sure does look like it on her late movies.

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
If you are into milky matures this video is insane. CLUB-645.
I'd blackout if one of those woman rid me while the other is feeding me (that happens in the video)

8137nbo0wUS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Zhonda

holyabdul

Jun 20, 2008
T

Ayako Fujimori is simply amazing. She was billed as being around 45 when she was active (more than 10 yrs ago now). If true then she was in really good shape for that age. Imagine how good she looked in her 20s and 30s.

I haven't come across anyone with her combo of super huge natural boobs that still look great at 45 and a good natural body overall.

Only minor knocks against her are her short height (looks better close up than from far away) and her acting was pretty meh and non-existent. Doesn't really matter though when you have those bewbs.

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
I thought Id add a few more to the list

Ayukawa Rui

View attachment 3100053

Masaki Youko

View attachment 3100056

Kanasugi Rio - great set of tits

View attachment 3100057

Ueshima Mitsuko has a hot body and great tits but she just comes across as hating what she does

View attachment 3100062
I can honestly say I have busted many knuckle children to these ladies. I think Ueshima Mitsuko is a pro who likes her scenes. I like how she comes across as shy especially when she hides that yellow front tooth of hers. Good list. Also love Kanasugi Rio one of my favorites both came back briefly this year and bounced.